• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

@Daenerys Targaryen : You are amazing!
Not only has Innogames never been a non-profit company, but you seem to discover that now, in addition, what functionality of the game that was free before has become paid?
A "free" game does not mean that everything is free.
Incentivizing payment does not mean that it is now impossible to play.

When you take out a new telephone subscription, it is not uncommon for the monthly price to be cheaper, or even offered, at the start of the contract. Do you contact the company when the price goes up to express your outrage?

Conclusion: as I have said to so many others, if nothing suits you on FOE, what are you still doing here? According to the haters of your genre, there are a lot of games as good or even better and completely free.
So should I agree with changes that are good for Inno and bad for players/customers?Aaah so I loved the level 5 expedition where we empty the merch coffers, we don't have diamonds and we receive bunches of shards to fill the inventory with 5 pages of shards only and that appears in the first row.I loved how now we can't even get the simple event building at the maximum level (other than the golden one) after all, what's the point of an event is not even if you can't even get the leveled building.I loved having to spend 100 dollars and in the end I might not be able to get the prize, since in other games you can do a lot with 20 dollars I love how they're thinking about turning GBG into GVG 2.0 because we have too many units and we need to stop accumulating and then create something so they start losing units for no reason. WAKE UP the game is now more difficult to get anything, everything is time consuming and now it's getting twice as long soon the events will come only fragments and you will need to wait Two years to have the building completed at level or maximum. What they are doing is the old capitalism game. Scrap first and then put the solution to the problem that previously did not exist for only 99 dollars and with the risk of not being able to obtain Castle system would be great paid system because it has really advantages but for free it was something unimaginable at the beginning since you would need 29 years and 6 months to have the system at level 20. HAHAHAHAHAA it would have been better then to have put the exclusive option as paid like Foe+.Because it was only after a lot of players spoke that they changed it so that at least you could reach level 15 in 10 years, which is a long time, the game is 11 years old. Level 20 looks like you can do it in 15 years. This is nonsense. Only those who put money in agree and who don't see a problem in anything because they don't hit you just your colleague.

Beta567

Baronet
I am pretty sure, Dev's won't do this change.
But if they agreed to do, it will be one little buff, which everyone can be happy with summer and winter event.
From summer and winter event, the pattern of box or tiles somehow has "show two" item in it.
When any player hits the show two button, two items will be shown for user.
So, the little buff would be to show "shuffle item" as one of the item always.
It's kind of show two item behaving like a traitor to catch the "shuffle item" all the time.
Ofc they will never do this.

So just to summarize:
1. Event is too long. -> Need to cut day amount.
2. Incidents seem don't provide the same amount of the currency (also the chance is too low) as for example the previous event. -> Need to fix.
3. We don't have enough currency to get fully upgraded building. -> Why? So you started from offering it at the begging (St Patricks etc) now you don't want people to get at the end of the event? Even 30 frags?
4. Calendar is useless piece of work. -> Why offering it when only 5% (my guess) will spend enough to open it?
5. Tresures. -> another piece where almost everyone doesn't want this. Why are you doing it over and over? I'm pretty sure you have stats how many people buy it. I bet those numbers are pretty sad, don't they?
6. Changing mechanics inside the minigame. -> now we don't get some extra event currency comparing to winter event. Need to fix in order to get more currency for this event.

I believe this is not everything but come on... A lot of work to do! Feedback provided.

Last edited:
Oh, great. ☹ Now the rest of us are totally screwed. Those were the only incident-doubloons for the entire server this whole week and now they're gone.
No doubt, lol.
Oh what a lucky man you are...

I found my 2nd doubloon today LOL... what a lousy rip

So should I agree with changes that are good for Inno and bad for players/customers?Aaah so I loved the level 5 expedition where we empty the merch coffers, we don't have diamonds and we receive bunches of shards to fill the inventory with 5 pages of shards only and that appears in the first row.I loved how now we can't even get the simple event building at the maximum level (other than the golden one) after all, what's the point of an event is not even if you can't even get the leveled building.I loved having to spend 100 dollars and in the end I might not be able to get the prize, since in other games you can do a lot with 20 dollars I love how they're thinking about turning GBG into GVG 2.0 because we have too many units and we need to stop accumulating and then create something so they start losing units for no reason. WAKE UP the game is now more difficult to get anything, everything is time consuming and now it's getting twice as long soon the events will come only fragments and you will need to wait Two years to have the building completed at level or maximum. What they are doing is the old capitalism game. Scrap first and then put the solution to the problem that previously did not exist for only 99 dollars and with the risk of not being able to obtain Castle system would be great paid system because it has really advantages but for free it was something unimaginable at the beginning since you would need 29 years and 6 months to have the system at level 20. HAHAHAHAHAA it would have been better then to have put the exclusive option as paid like Foe+.Because it was only after a lot of players spoke that they changed it so that at least you could reach level 15 in 10 years, which is a long time, the game is 11 years old. Level 20 looks like you can do it in 15 years. This is nonsense. Only those who put money in agree and who don't see a problem in anything because they don't hit you just your colleague.
I don't mind spending money on the game. I have spent 1000's of dollars on this game in the past. But it had a good product worth buying. This is garbage and not worth a cent.

Retired Guy

Marquis
This very rough math.. just want to ensure I'm not missing something..

280 gets you a lvl 9 building, and then you wait for the fragments.
Currently @ 124 for progress... I have 160 doubloons, plus I'll get another 380 from the 19 days left.. 440 in total.. 44 attempts at the map.. @ a perfect 3/3, that's 132 , @ 2.5/3 it's 110, @ 2 it's 88.. so I expect to wind up "about" 225 for progress.. well short of 280 .. let's use 60 short.

70 doubloons per map requires 3/3, so let's use 2.5/3.. so that's 80-100 per map (20 progress).. 1050 diamonds gets you 100 doubloons for approx $8 US a map.. 3 of those to get to 280.. $24US

Now, if I want the Governors Upgrade, it's another 60 down the path, so another $24 US..

Governors upgrade is looking like it's $15 for the prize line.. + $24 to get to 280 + another $24 to actually get the upgrade.. $63 US in total.. That seems very expensive.. either it's in the wrong place, or my math sucks??

Last edited:

hades8840

Marquis
well event is over for most ppl any event that ends up like this with pretty much nothing to do is a failed event ..there meant to keep us engaged I havent missed a single incident since the start I have seen 4 in total 2x1 1x5 1x30 doubloons but nothing for a few daysI cant see any way to complete at this rate and if there is no way to do it without missing anything to get fully upgraded building then there is no point doing any of it as like most I wont add a half built event building

CDmark

Baronet
I count 19 collections left @ 20 doub each, 380, 76 advances (on average, hope it isn't 1.9 advances per opening, wouldn't surprise me). 58 doubloons on the board + 5 more from incidents (feeling lucky), 63, makes 12 more advances, total 88 advances, @166 now, makes 254. With 38 tries, lets say 32 at one time, I have to get 2 shuffles, +4 advances.
Gonna say 260 is my current endpoint. That would leave me 20 short from L9. I already had good luck, I got 8 specials, shuffle came fast afterwards, can get Gov Villa which helps since I am newer, Iron age and building. So, being lucky when opening, still short on event building. NO BUENO.

This event you have to spend all at once towards the end to maybe get it, with good luck too.

CDmark

Baronet
I barely get 20 Dubloons / day and the dubloons are way too expensive,
120 Diamonds = 10 Dubloons,
1 turn costs 10 Dubloons ie 120 Diamonds, a bit perverse :mad:
Seems pointless to even bother with this event.
I didn't get that far yet, I was waiting to see about where I could end up, so far, 260, spend 32 at one time, +5 from incidents. So, to get 280, would cost 1050 diamonds, for 100 doubloons, and, most likely, 20 advances. This is copied from winter event, so this they copied correct, only the things to players advantage were not copied.
I am wondering if the key AND key piece were +10 too (could also be +14), I have 3 on the calendar, this would help tip the numbers more to the player to get 280. Forget the Viceroy, they stuck that too far out at 340, would cost 4.2 k diamonds + $15, major double dip.

CDmark

Baronet
I wanted to add, for spending diamonds, small amounts, at the times I could be so close in an event, no problem, we had GE. Now GE diamonds, say 80, get used in GE 5, could be as much as 80 (more for some). So that pocket change we had from GE helped players with events especially ones like this where the only skill you need is luck.

still no event currency from incidents..... is my town cursed or what?
No it isn't. I've gotten them only once. I can't even begin to understand why that hasn't been fixed. I guess this is what happens when the shareholders decide how the events are designed. It's a shame too, there have been so many great events in the past, so we know they can do much better than this. I can only assume the event is going exactly as designed to try and get us to spend money on it.

GateKeeper

Baronet
still no event currency from incidents..... is my town cursed or what?
we are all cursed... someone took gold pieces from the treasure chest and now we cant taste, we cant sleep, we cant feel.... we need to return the gold and spill the blood of a bootstrap bills son!!

lol I've gotten a 2, followed by a 1, followed by a 5. the fact that I can remember the amount order of doubloons from incidents should be a tell.

lol alright so lets chalk this up to the 2nd worst event of the year now, from a favorite event to the worst pile.

just wait until players find out they won't get a max level building.....unless the requested changes by many other players were made.

GateKeeper

Baronet
well <bleep> we did it.... the curse is lifted.... just got 30 Doubloons from incident. sorry i got so excited I forgot to take a screenshot lol

There's a thread here... Anwar Dalati comes up with a smashing game, people flock to it. I'm sure enough was spent to pay salaries, rent, and the electric bill. Then we lost Anwar. Weird Elvar-type stuff starts filtering in. Events hit us like machine gun bullets. Turn on the telly and there's and advert for FoE.

Telly adverts are not cheap. So rather than cut back on them, the pencil pushers show up with calculators in hand, and see what they can do to get more money out of us. I have no problem with paying for diamonds, but I am sure I don't want to run up the national debt on a game. (I also play Tribal Wars, it too has become a bit of a money grabber, but nothing like here.) The event mystery chests disappear, the incidents give stuff we don't need, fragments have take over... as others have said, there are other games out there, and if this game gets any less fun, a lot of people will leave. And many of them are paying to play.

Kick out the bean counters, cut back the television adverts, give us back our favourite game please.

(Meanwhile, if we were all smart, we'd all boycott the next few events and not buy any diamonds, that's the only way the devs will pay any attention to us.)

There's a thread here... Anwar Dalati comes up with a smashing game, people flock to it. I'm sure enough was spent to pay salaries, rent, and the electric bill. Then we lost Anwar. Weird Elvar-type stuff starts filtering in. Events hit us like machine gun bullets. Turn on the telly and there's and advert for FoE.

Telly adverts are not cheap. So rather than cut back on them, the pencil pushers show up with calculators in hand, and see what they can do to get more money out of us. I have no problem with paying for diamonds, but I am sure I don't want to run up the national debt on a game. (I also play Tribal Wars, it too has become a bit of a money grabber, but nothing like here.) The event mystery chests disappear, the incidents give stuff we don't need, fragments have take over... as others have said, there are other games out there, and if this game gets any less fun, a lot of people will leave. And many of them are paying to play.

Kick out the bean counters, cut back the television adverts, give us back our favourite game please.

(Meanwhile, if we were all smart, we'd all boycott the next few events and not buy any diamonds, that's the only way the devs will pay any attention to us.)
I'm already with you on not spending any money, until they give us a product worth spending money. It's really simple, offer me something I want to pay for.