• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Dessire

Regent
Forge Points are useless nowadays in the last ages...
Why would You bother to get them?
If you think 2000 fps per day or even 3000K per day is enough to achieve or do some interesting plans in therms of guild and pvp, then you are not seeing the whole picture of the potential of produce more and more FPs.

Dessire

Regent
Don't be happy about the situation of your teammates. It was Inno who led them to these choices...
No, it was not Innogames because since I started 6 years ago almost all players told me the same "focus on attack" and despite that I decided the other path and thanks to that I don't worry if X season I can't fight at GbG due more powerful guilds cause my city itself produces the equivalent of 17k fights per season and thanks to my desision I know I will have no problems doing the lvl 5 of expedition.

If a player decided to focus only on military buildings, is his or her fault, not Innogames, my city is product of my desisions, not a product of Innogames or players telling me how I must or should play.

-Alin-

Emperor
If you think 2000 fps per day or even 3000K per day is enough to achieve or do some interesting plans in therms of guild and pvp, then you are not seeing the whole picture of the potential of produce more and more FPs.

And what to do with those fps, level some great buildings past level 100 with 0.001% Something boost increase?
Apart from CF and AO past level 180 doesn't worth raising anything, nor lose the time, lol.

Producing more and more forge points leads to nothing:)
What is the fun in looking at a city, do 10 clicks and voila, 3k fps, where is the gameplay, strategy? :))

Is there a problem I chosen to fight and considering forge points being= zero after a point?

-Alin-

Emperor
Totally agree, wow. Work on an ARC for a year with all those FP, get it to 180, take 10% profit on ALL the 1.9s you can, and make 5-10K a day in FP -

why then do people continue to BOTHER chasing tiny FP buildings?

The strategy being used is: You begin to jettison buildings that have helped lift you into orbit - just like a rocket ship does with stage 1 (heavy lift) and stage 2. Those building have nicely served to lift you, but once in orbit - you do't need them for FP anymore.

I remember paying over 6 figures in auctions for the Art Museum upgrades. They go <10,000 now in the Auction Dealer. All the ones I obtained, are in my inventory. Not a single one is out. Crow's nests too.

That's precisely the point we're both making. I'm a fan of game economics, but there is a time you make a tectonic game switch out of that and stop chasing tiny amounts of daily FP in a event building that you have to COLLECT each day (even WITH a double from a BG!!) and get into a new dimension of the game:

Spending LESS TIME chasing event FP or even GBG FP - and making more FP by investing that you ever dreamed possible in a day...

ARCS are moving up faster in this game than ANYTHING else. It's a bonafide GOLD RUSH - seriously.

Forge points inflation same as attack buildings and events umbalanced the game.

I used to care about sniping and great buildings.
Last year deleted 8 of them on level 100 and swapped to attack, to get better buildings that are giving great attack stats, some goods and some Forge Points.
I do still keep the Forge Points great buildings, even I don't care that much about them, but, are there, at least.

Event after event Great Buildings become more and more useless because of the inflation of better event buildings.
Alcatraz, Arc, Arctic Orangery, All 4 attack great buildings and CF are the single ones usefull still and great per square and for what they give, extra is the Blue Galaxy for people with lawns of Forge Points and Fragments for nutcrackers, towers and so on, but the other great buildings became pretty useless nowadays, You can survive without mostly of them even for a newcomer, all they need is the arc, CF and grind event buildigns...

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
And what to do with those fps, level some great buildings past level 100 with 0.001% Something boost increase?
Apart from CF and AO past level 180 doesn't worth raising anything, nor lose the time, lol.

Producing more and more forge points leads to nothing:)
What is the fun in looking at a city, do 10 clicks and voila, 3k fps, where is the gameplay, strategy? :))

Is there a problem I chosen to fight and considering forge points being= zero after a point?
See? You do not see the whole potential and all the possibilities in FoEvents by having and producing thousands and thousands of FPs. you think that what you said is the only thing you can do with FPs, but no, you ignoring a lot of other ways to use them.

-Alin-

Emperor
See? You do not see the whole potential and all the possibilities in FoEvents by having and producing thousands and thousands of FPs. you think that what you said is the only thing you can do with FPs, but no, you ignoring a lot of other ways to use them.
Use them for what?

Levelling other guildmates great buildings will be the other alternative for the extra forge points.
But apart from that, You don't do too much with them after a point.

Dessire

Regent
Use them for what?

Levelling other guildmates great buildings will be the other alternative for the extra forge points.
But apart from that, You don't do too much with them after a point.
Which is the most important resource in FoEvents? Fps? Diamonds? Goods? Expansions? . . .no, time, and if you have millions of FPs you are literaly a time machine, something which allow you test and do some interesting ideas and plans.

Some people complained about the goods you need to use to unlock the 5th level and the ones you need to negotiate. . Mosy of them are players who focused on have a lot of attack because "is the best thing you can do in FoE".

What happened? Why are you crying? Attack is all what you need isn't? No? Not now? Oooh too bad for you, but for me, an FP producer who also can produce tons of goods per week, I do not see any problem at all xD. Oh what? Do you regret about your desion of be 100% a warrior? Too late now.

(To all players who are maniacs about have a lot of attack and laugh at people who decide the way of producton).
Sorry to rain on your parade but moving from an attack-based model to one that enables success with GE L5 will not be that hard (at least not for Space Age players). Raise CF higher, build Star Gazer, build goods buildings on the Colony, keep doing a lot of GBG. If the estimate of 10K goods to negotiate L5 is correct then it will be easy to get there without sacrificing attack bonuses. I think that I can have my cake and eat it too. :)

doughster

Merchant
Hello,

No one is forced to participate in this level 5, just don't open it and continue playing GE as usual...
Waiting for a rebalancing ;-)
Wrong! Innogames moved players in the direction of attack. I kept a pretty good balance between city defense and attack but it became apparent after a couple of years that it was a useless waste of space, so I removed my city defense GBs such as the Deal Castle and went full on attack. If Inno is going to take this reversal (and other changes in event buildings), then I will move on to other games (even if I don't, I definitely won't spend any more money on this game.)

doughster

Merchant
Inno's biggest mistake? Allowing diamonds to be used across worlds. I couldn't believe it when I started playing this game. I tried but just didn't and don't have the time for multiple worlds. Oh well. Time to move on. Oh, and thanks for all the fish Inno! lol

Sinitar

Regent
Some people complained about the goods you need to use to unlock the 5th level and the ones you need to negotiate. . Mosy of them are players who focused on have a lot of attack because "is the best thing you can do in FoE".

What happened? Why are you crying? Attack is all what you need isn't? No? Not now? Oooh too bad for you, but for me, an FP producer who also can produce tons of goods per week, I do not see any problem at all xD. Oh what? Do you regret about your desion of be 100% a warrior? Too late now.

(To all players who are maniacs about have a lot of attack and laugh at people who decide the way of producton).
The world isn't all white since there's a lot of difference arround it.. and while I though these were bamboo, I got the items you need for your city, or better for BG.... https://prnt.sc/QiUjSTZ-6_op
And another thing: doing gbg is a way to earn pfs and goods... have you see someone that has problems? No? Then why you talk about bull****s?
We are still complaing because the defensive stats are high since inno before has completely missed this "part" of game for years(even if some last years had introduced 1x1 buildings to reintroduce this part missing but thet had added also Sentinel outposts) and it's obviously normal the reaction...
If inno wants that we should use defending boost,then why they cannot use the same stats boost of 4th level instead?And of course reduce the price of negoziation by 40/50%
We like the challenges but not the suicide like this

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
The world isn't all white since there's a lot of difference arround it.. and while I though these were bamboo, I got the items you need for your city, or better for BG.... https://prnt.sc/QiUjSTZ-6_op
And another thing: doing gbg is a way to earn pfs and goods... have you see someone that has problems? No? Then why you talk about bull****s?
We are still complaing because the defensive stats are high since inno before has completely missed this "part" of game for years(even if some last years had introduced 1x1 buildings to reintroduce this part missing but thet had added also added Sentinel outposts) and it's obviously normal the reaction...
If the inno wants that we should use defending boost,then why they cannot use the same stats boost of 4th level instead?And of course reduce the price of negoziation by 40/50%
We like the challenges but not the suicide like this
Do you want a fair solution? Here you have it. A repost of a previous coment l did.

A better solution, please read:

- blue potions which gives you +50% of defense should give you 50% of your total defensive attack and defense. If you have 500% of defensive attack and defense, then this blue potion increases that number to 750%.

- Drink another one: it increases the number from 750% to 1125%

- The limit is up to 3 times. Drink another one: The number increases from 1125% to 1688%

- Activate the defensive bonus of the tabern, the 30% one. The number is increases from 1688% to 2192%

With this change, Innogames will finally give a better use to blue potions, a better use to the defensie bonus of the tabern and you will not need a lot of defensive buildings in the city.

You only need 500% + 3 blue potions + tabern bonus to have 2192%!!!
And if Innogames add to any of the new buildings production something like: 25% of chance to get 1 50% blue potions, you eventually will have enough to weekly do the level 5.

Innogames, please, do this change instead of decrease the % of attack and defende power of enemies.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Totally agree, wow. Work on an ARC for a year with all those FP, get it to 180, take 10% profit on ALL the 1.9s you can, and make 5-10K a day in FP -

why then do people continue to BOTHER chasing tiny FP buildings?

The strategy being used is: You begin to jettison buildings that have helped lift you into orbit - just like a rocket ship does with stage 1 (heavy lift) and stage 2. Those building have nicely served to lift you, but once in orbit - you do't need them for FP anymore.

I remember paying over 6 figures in auctions for the Art Museum upgrades. They go <10,000 now in the Auction Dealer. All the ones I obtained, are in my inventory. Not a single one is out. Crow's nests too.

That's precisely the point we're both making. I'm a fan of game economics, but there is a time you make a tectonic game switch out of that and stop chasing tiny amounts of daily FP in a event building that you have to COLLECT each day (even WITH a double from a BG!!) and get into a new dimension of the game:

Spending LESS TIME chasing event FP or even GBG FP - and making more FP by investing that you ever dreamed possible in a day...

ARCS are moving up faster in this game than ANYTHING else. It's a bonafide GOLD RUSH - seriously.
Eh? You could've made most of that 5-10k in a day back when you had an Arc-130. Or even lower. If you invested all that FP you spent to take your arc from 130 to 180 in whatever you're looking to invest FP in now you'd be ahead. Arc 180 is not the beginning of some grand new economics. It's the same thing people have been doing since Arc 80, just bigger. And quite possibly not going to pay itself off (Arc 130->180 costs ~1.4M FP. Even if you're making 10k FP profit off threads, and ascribe *all* of that to the last 50 levels, that's 1400 days = 3.8 years - are you still going to be playing in 4 years to enjoy the "profit" from those last 50 levels?)

More to the point though, to make that 5-10k FP involves stalking 1.9 threads all day; possibly checking all the hoodies for snipes too. To make say 2k a day from collection involves logging in, collecting, and logging out. And does not preclude you from the 1.9 profits as well. *And* doesn't involve 1.4M in investment that has to be paid off before you can really have a return on your investment. And are you going to stay motivated and active at stalking those 1.9 threads for all the time it takes?

So if for instance your justification for the level 180 Arc was to make the FP to make level 202 AO for instance (for the unique crit effect, not the FP which will never ever pay itself off :p), you're better off just going straight for that AO probably.

----

Now there's the broader question : "why FP?" to which my only answer personally is "what else?". Yes there's boosts too to a point - but at some point you have more boost than you need for what you actually want to do too. And some people use the justification on boost past that point that it comes back to making more FP... But how many more fights are you really getting in moving from say 1500%->2500% boost? Oh yea, *and* you have to actually do the clicks for all of them too.

So ultimately small, efficient FP collections matter because they are the *laziest* way to continue progress in the game - while they might be a fraction of the more powerful methods in an ideal situation (Arc profits, GBG), it takes very little to maintain them! And will be much closer in a theoretical comparison when you work in time-off from your chosen grind.

Which isn't to say I recommend rebuilding those Art Exhibitions - they are no longer top FP producers by any stretch, but things that *are* still top-FP collections do still matter!

----

On my ex-main world my answer to "what else?" became turning it into a diamond farm so I could spend them on places I still have fun! :)

Sinitar

Regent
Innogames, please, do this change instead of decrease the % of attack and defende power of enemies.
It's funny when you write something that you want, inno WILL do the opposite way, even if the ideas are not yours..No jokes, I see the facts ;)
On my ex-main world my answer to "what else?" became turning it into a diamond farm so I could spend them on places I still have fun! :)
This is a great idea to to bring my ex main world to something of usefull

Dessire

Regent
Eh? You could've made most of that 5-10k in a day back when you had an Arc-130. Or even lower. If you invested all that FP you spent to take your arc from 130 to 180 in whatever you're looking to invest FP in now you'd be ahead. Arc 180 is not the beginning of some grand new economics. It's the same thing people have been doing since Arc 80, just bigger. And quite possibly not going to pay itself off (Arc 130->180 costs ~1.4M FP. Even if you're making 10k FP profit off threads, and ascribe *all* of that to the last 50 levels, that's 1400 days = 3.8 years - are you still going to be playing in 4 years to enjoy the "profit" from those last 50 levels?)

More to the point though, to make that 5-10k FP involves stalking 1.9 threads all day; possibly checking all the hoodies for snipes too. To make say 2k a day from collection involves logging in, collecting, and logging out. And does not preclude you from the 1.9 profits as well. *And* doesn't involve 1.4M in investment that has to be paid off before you can really have a return on your investment. And are you going to stay motivated and active at stalking those 1.9 threads for all the time it takes?

So if for instance your justification for the level 180 Arc was to make the FP to make level 202 AO for instance (for the unique crit effect, not the FP which will never ever pay itself off :p), you're better off just going straight for that AO probably.

----

Now there's the broader question : "why FP?" to which my only answer personally is "what else?". Yes there's boosts too to a point - but at some point you have more boost than you need for what you actually want to do too. And some people use the justification on boost past that point that it comes back to making more FP... But how many more fights are you really getting in moving from say 1500%->2500% boost? Oh yea, *and* you have to actually do the clicks for all of them too.

So ultimately small, efficient FP collections matter because they are the *laziest* way to continue progress in the game - while they might be a fraction of the more powerful methods in an ideal situation (Arc profits, GBG), it takes very little to maintain them! And will be much closer in a theoretical comparison when you work in time-off from your chosen grind.

Which isn't to say I recommend rebuilding those Art Exhibitions - they are no longer top FP producers by any stretch, but things that *are* still top-FP collections do still matter!

----

I can not understand why in FoEvents still exist players who think about RoI when they talk about GBs. Stop thinking about RoI and about starting to earn benefits!!

In FoEvents, the most important thing is time! It is not the same wait 100 days to lvl up a GB from 0 to 80 to do it in 10 days! The amount of FPs will be the same but the amount of time you will be able to enjoy the benefits of have that GB at 80 starts earlier! If we talk about cape for example, in 100 days and counting only from level 80, you will get 1600 fps in the first case and in the 2nd case, will be from day 10 to 100, a total of 7200 fps!

Also, the early you lvl up a GB, the early you can lvl up another GB. If you never lvl up your arc at lvl 180, you will never be able to catch other players in your same conditions or even a little worse conditions, in therms of lvl up GBs.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If you never lvl up your arc at lvl 180, you will never be able to catch other players in your same condition or even a little worse condition in therms of lvl up GBs.
Sorry, I stupidly thought that the priority was to have fun, not to catch up with anyone or to play like everyone else.
This is also why I'm frustrated with level 5 in GE, too difficult for the average player who won't be able to have fun!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I can not understand why in FoEvents still exist players who think about RoI when they talk about GBs. Stop thinking about RoI and about starting to earn benefits!!

In FoEvents, the most important thing is time! It is not the same wait 100 days to lvl up a GB from 0 to 80 to do it in 10 days! The amount of FPs will be the same but the amount of time you will be able to enjoy the benefits of have that GB at 80 starts earlier! If we talk about cape for example, in 100 days and counting only from level 80, you will get 1600 fps in the first case and in the 2nd case, will be from day 10 to 100, a total of 7200 fps!

Also, the early you lvl up a GB, the early you can lvl up another GB. If you never lvl up your arc at lvl 180, you will never be able to catch other players in your same conditions or even a little worse conditions, in therms of lvl up GBs.
I'm not *trying* to catch them :p They work their ass off to get that far. I'm not willing to work as hard. They will always be ahead of me. I'm ok with that.

The only question is where *I* want to get to. And RoI is a useful tool to evaluate that. If Arc-180 was part of my goals, yes it would make sense to do it sooner rather than later so it could start to pay itself off. It's not inherently part of my goals though. It only matters if it's a useful tool to shorten the time to things that are - which is what RoI tells me (if RoI is less than the time it'd take me without it, then it helps. if it's not, then it doesn't).

Fenix

Viceroy
Not even in manual I can win the 1st battle (using boosts and constructions). Negotiations, the 1st round wants 50 goods right at the beginning. Colleagues who finished say they only did it negotiating and spent 10 000 goods... This is no joke. Without a doubt another big fiasco.

I know, you don't believe me. please use the EN market one more time to do a live test before the final release.

And why do you prefer to make videos about things that shouldn't be in beta yet?