• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Havik79

Baronet
Let me make this crystal clear, option 1 get paid 10 million to do level 5 GE, option 2 Die.
I pick 2, way to costly to open level 5, as a solo player on OF it cost me 96 of each good, 36 of each good for the first big fight is insane, 200 fragments for garbage rewards is a joke, and what the fortifications get removed each time, and you have to build more forget it.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE DEFENSE A THING.

This is the single worst part of the game, worse then removing WW and adding gold levels.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@-ScytheNinjAlin- in IA?
Since its beta, I am still feeling like they added defense boost in new GE5 level for testing something completely different.
Hope, it won't meet the live server like this. On what basis they introduce one feature which can be used by less crowd in the game as per the difficulty and mechanics.
Defence buffs in GbF, xd.

I am somewhat softening my opinion about GE5. Given the data provided by @MooingCat, completing the final level, with negotiations, seems possible for a well-prepared player. Fighting seems possible only for players that have configured their cities with massive defense boosts (very few I suspect). Bottom line, it's appearing that a strategy to complete L5 (nego) is sustainable. Is it worth the hassle? This is a question each of us will need to answer depending on our individual circumstances. Is it difficult? Certainly. I'm now looking at it much the way I would look at Double Black Diamond slopes or Level VI white water rafting. Definitely not for amateurs but executable for advanced athletes.

hades8840

Squire
I was able to get to fight 11 I think it was by battling with a boost of 162 att and 750 def I didnt have any defense stats to start with maybe 50 of each but with all the ritual laying around I had they added over 400 def.. then thank to the the wildlife/anniversary event i managed to get a full set mountain reserve so grabbed a bear mountain.. now with the new panda addons i have added another 60% att def.. rest I did with negs but its doable.. I am in FE and used hovers and rogues

Kronan

Viceroy
i am NOT interested in GEX 5 - no fun - useless rewards ! - waste of time

Well, that's just the warmup. Wait until NEXT TUESDAY - They're appreciably changing things in GE 1 - 4 too, and just to ice the cake on ruining GE by FRAGMENTING almost everything there too.

I guess the old adage is still in fashion: Be careful what you wish (or ask) for.

We should have let sleeping dogs lie - and not asked to have something new for GE at all. ;);):eek::eek::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O

Look what happens when you take a leap of faith and think a positive and visionary innovation is going to occur.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Some people complained about the goods you need to use to unlock the 5th level and the ones you need to negotiate. . Mosy of them are players who focused on have a lot of attack because "is the best thing you can do in FoE".

What happened? Why are you crying? Attack is all what you need isn't? No? Not now? Oooh too bad for you, but for me, an FP producer who also can produce tons of goods per week, I do not see any problem at all xD. Oh what? Do you regret about your desion of be 100% a warrior? Too late now.

(To all players who are maniacs about have a lot of attack and laugh at people who decide the way of producton).

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I guess it has become time to become a hybrid trader-fighter. Similar to some older and successful empires. Striking down what can reasonably be defeated in battle and negotiating what can't reasonably be defeated. Thanks to most buildings not compromising red % yet yielding decent goods efficiency, it seems to be the most beneficial playstyle for now.
As it can bypass the GE5 nonsense hostile buffs, the Space Age fighter's penalties (escalating keen eye) and subsiding hard space colony resets. While the army can carry rapidly progress and negotiations doing the heavy lifting while dealing with outrageously nonsense buffed hostile armies. While securing lost temples to improve the general fp-efficiency and some attack % efficiency.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
What happened? Why are you crying? Attack is all what you need isn't? No? Not now? Oooh too bad for you, but for me, an FP producer who also can produce tons of goods per week, I do not see any problem at all xD. Oh what? Do you regret about your desion of be 100% a warrior? Too late now.
Don't be happy about the situation of your teammates. It was Inno who led them to these choices...

-Alin-

Emperor
Some people complained about the goods you need to use to unlock the 5th level and the ones you need to negotiate. . Mosy of them are players who focused on have a lot of attack because "is the best thing you can do in FoE".

(To all players who are maniacs about have a lot of attack and laugh at people who decide the way of producton).

Forge Points are useless nowadays in the last ages...
Why would You bother to get them?

shad2389

Viceroy
I think you forgot the whole bringing it to en, removing it, adding some stuff based on feedback and reintroducing it.
I do agree the PvP Arena could be better, but as it stands today, it is a nice feature for early-mid game players.

But we get into offtopic here.
if i recall corectly for INNO to have done that it was cause beta forum comunity caused a riot on beta forum and thats why they removed it back then if remember corectly on pvp tower feedback thread beta comunity posted around 100 pages of negetive feedback in only a couple of days

so everyone who is against this going live like it is now pls cause a riot we need your suport to stop INNO from releasing this live as it is now

Kronan

Viceroy
Forge Points are useless nowadays in the last ages...
Why would You bother to get them?

Totally agree, wow. Work on an ARC for a year with all those FP, get it to 180, take 10% profit on ALL the 1.9s you can, and make 5-10K a day in FP -

why then do people continue to BOTHER chasing tiny FP buildings?

The strategy being used is: You begin to jettison buildings that have helped lift you into orbit - just like a rocket ship does with stage 1 (heavy lift) and stage 2. Those building have nicely served to lift you, but once in orbit - you do't need them for FP anymore.

I remember paying over 6 figures in auctions for the Art Museum upgrades. They go <10,000 now in the Auction Dealer. All the ones I obtained, are in my inventory. Not a single one is out. Crow's nests too.

That's precisely the point we're both making. I'm a fan of game economics, but there is a time you make a tectonic game switch out of that and stop chasing tiny amounts of daily FP in a event building that you have to COLLECT each day (even WITH a double from a BG!!) and get into a new dimension of the game:

Spending LESS TIME chasing event FP or even GBG FP - and making more FP by investing that you ever dreamed possible in a day...

ARCS are moving up faster in this game than ANYTHING else. It's a bonafide GOLD RUSH - seriously.

Last edited: