• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Overall performance is low.

Beta567

Baronet
Troubleshooting
I cleared my cache. Everything works in other browser, yes.
Hello,
I noticed that overal performance is pretty low on this specific browser (Brave Version 1.48.167 Chromium: 110.0.5481.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Game is not loading locations, maps etc.
For example I can't load any sectors on the continental map.
https://brave.com/latest/

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Version 1.48.167 Chromium: 110.0.5481.104 (Official Build) (64-bit
Recreation steps
1. Go to Continental map
2. Pick any province
3. Try to open any sector.
Frequency
10 out of 10
Urgency
I would say it is P2.
Can this be reproduced?
Yes.
Screenshots

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Version 1.48.167 Chromium: 110.0.5481.104 (Official Build) (64-bit
This looks like Brave. I heard that Brave is not a browser we officially support.

Supporterd browsers are: Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Safari

Beta567

Baronet
This looks like Brave. I heard that Brave is not a browser we officially support.

Yes, the info about browser in the description.
This is unfortunate that you can't support this great browser...

-Alin-

Emperor

Does it really matter for InnoGames which browser is from the moment All of them(not mozilla, safari, k-meleon) are chromium as base with adjustments or adblockers/antitrackers incorporated like brave/opera gx/Maxthon?
Opera GX is far better than Chrome or Edge will ever be able to be and is still chromiun based.

Last edited:

Beta567

Baronet
Also it was working just fine before one of the updates. I'm not sure which one exactly, it started maybe a week ago. Can't say for sure.

poprocker

Farmer
My game is also expreience lagging despite my Chrome updated version and fast internet connection. I only have such problems with FOE not on other sites.
It might be due to the events ...

nice2haveu

Baronet
My game is also expreience lagging despite my Chrome updated version and fast internet connection. I only have such problems with FOE not on other sites.
It might be due to the events ...
Did you felt the lag in live server? beta server lagging is somewhat okay due to instant changes on the running game script and other data loads. But if the lagging issue happens on the non-beta app in mobile and non-beta browser version means need to get a serious attention.