• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Halloween Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is there a topic with more info on limited buildings? I haven't been paying attention to FoE for a while and last I saw something about it were some concept images with some hand written stuff on it.
You can find them in the announcements of the summer event and the fall event

Forge fountain and cobalt blue lagoon
Both are active for about 5 days and give a certain boost/effect during that time - after that they decay to regular decorations without any real worth behind them

CrashBoom

Legend
but inno believes that players are going to spend money on that intentionally....
Inno KNOW that people spend money on the event pass

they look on the sales (amount of activated passes) from previous events :rolleyes:

so if nobody would have bought them previously the limited buildings would already be removed

Astrid

Baronet
Inno KNOW that people spend money on the event pass

they look on the sales (amount of activated passes) from previous events :rolleyes:

so if nobody would have bought them previously the limited buildings would already be removed
It depends. Not everyone buys the premium pass for the limited buildings. They will check how many players actually build these buildings in their city to determine if they are a success or not.

I bought the premium pass from the Fellowship event for the Flower Maidens. I won't buy the pass from Summer event(it's crap) but I will buy the premium pass from the Fall event for the avatar and Donkey enclosure.

CrashBoom

Legend
They will check how many players actually build these buildings
from players standpoint:
wouldn't it be smarter to collect the buildings and use them later to add up their bonus
(especially newer players with no high Blue Galaxy or no buildings with very high FP production)

so a player who don't build it yet still can find it very good buildings

Ice bear

Steward
Flower Maidens ... i bought too. 1200 dia
But Donkey Enclosure is not 1200 dia Premium pass...300 point in Grand prize. For now all quests, all daily chalenges...30 ingredients 2500 dia...hm
all cost may be...6000 dia. Hm thanks INNO,no way.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Flower Maidens ... i bought too. 1200 dia
But Donkey Enclosure is not 1200 dia Premium pass...300 point in Grand prize. For now all quests, all daily chalenges...30 ingredients 2500 dia...hm
all cost may be...6000 dia. Hm thanks INNO,no way.
that should go into the fall event feedback ;)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Seems like @UBERhelp1 was right that it will be possible to buy Even Pass directly with money, a new A/B test (or at least first signs of if) has been added.

Code:
    Xg.TEST_EVENT_PASS_HARD_CURRENCY = "foe_abtest_eventpass_hardcurrency";
    Xg.GROUP_HARD_CURRENCY = "hard_currency";

Not quite sure why it needs to be A/B tested, but seems like it will be.

6zeva9

Baronet
New event building...12 levels
Jupp
3 for completing Event Quests (Rush & Daily)
2 for collecting all the Calendar prizes.
Leaving 7 to find in the Mini-game (about 260 to 280 light bulbs using last years object).
If the drop rate is the same as last year 260 should be do able, some may struggle to reach 280.

zookeepers

Marquis
If Inno is planning a reactivation kit, it is consistent with introduction of too many temporary buildings in high speed.

But anyways, I believe that reactivation kit itself would require diamonds, or would be very rare.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
apparently the two small buildings are no limited buildings but are regular lvl1/lvl2???
HALLOWEEN_C_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

HALLOWEEN_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

HALLOWEEN_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Owl II

Emperor
they really like that new limited building feature o_O
This is probably the only correct thought in the last few years. The game is oversaturated with buildings. There's nowhere to put it. There's nowhere to use it. Buildings with a limited validity period could solve this problem easily and gracefully, returning meaning to new events. But the characteristics of temporary buildings are depressing. It something useless, like bottles of boosters

.Chris

Baronet
The game is oversaturated with buildings. There's nowhere to put it. There's nowhere to use it. Buildings with a limited validity period could solve this problem easily and gracefully, returning meaning to new events.

Well well well if there isn't a chance for a new GB providing x% chance of awarding you a "Unlock limited building itemthingy"
That might even make it interesting. Add "Advanced Tactics" to some extent and you'd have a wonderful GB :)

Having a building that gives a one-time boost just won't cut it for most players.

apparently the two small buildings are no limited buildings but are regular lvl1/lvl2???
HALLOWEEN_C_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

HALLOWEEN_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

HALLOWEEN_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

good observation. To me they also do not look like expended buildings but rather under construction and finished versions.

i like that because they are seem to be yet another unique 2x2 event trophy with good stats and therefore are a very good addition to any city

6zeva9

Baronet
good observation. To me they also do not look like expended buildings but rather under construction and finished versions.

i like that because they are seem to be yet another unique 2x2 event trophy with good stats and therefore are a very good addition to any city
What good stats do you think can be added to a decoration apart from Happiness?