• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Renovation Kit

• Thread starter DeletedUser3885
  • Start date

DeletedUser3885

Hi, people.
Renovation Kit: "Use a renovation kit in your inventory to upgrade an event building to your current age".
Sandcastle, straw hut, beach bar, kings, Festive tree, palm tree, etc, they are EVENT BUILDING?
:cool:

conqueror9

Regent
yes, where is your Queen and her personal large and normal confectionary building....??

how about Queen "Tree of Love"...etc

u should include them..they are also event building

shhhhhhhhh Rogue hideout is also event building.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NormaJeane

Viceroy
That is a very personal choice: some would like to upgrade an Event building for extra happyness, others for extra coins or supplies - or perhaps the Champion's Retreat. Plus your upgrade is also dependant upon which Event buildings you have...

In general:
If you are on verge of entering a new age the coming few weeks, I would advise to wait till you are in your new era before upgrading ;) and take your time to think over what you need most in your city.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

Any suggestion of which event building
is the best building to use renovation kit to upgrade ??
The biggest one would be the general idea, so the Old Graveyard or Large Confectionary. Yea, I'm also waiting for the PME to upgrade my Large Confectionary once the Post-Modern Era comes out. Also, upgrading the Champion's Retreat may help you get those first week's medals in the PME tower, but as Norma says: it's more of your preference. (Mattering on how long it takes for the next era to come out, there could be a better reward from the Summer Event that we could use it on as well)

DeletedUser4963

The biggest one would be the general idea, so the Old Graveyard or Large Confectionary. Yea, I'm also waiting for the PME to upgrade my Large Confectionary once the Post-Modern Era comes out. Also, upgrading the Champion's Retreat may help you get those first week's medals in the PME tower, but as Norma says: it's more of your preference. (Mattering on how long it takes for the next era to come out, there could be a better reward from the Summer Event that we could use it on as well)

those are my choices to oh and shrine so it gives more coins. gonna wanna keep that shrine for the fp. but yes a good rule of thumb would be something very useful. happiness supplies coins upgrade for shrine to stay up to date with your age.
and finally champion retreat
my list goes
shrine, confectionary, graveyard, retreat
confectionary is a high choice for its size its way smaller then any modern supply building

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

IMO, I would pick a king over a shrine since the king will give you a bigger increase in coins, and the shrine won't increase the amount of FP produced ;)
Log Cabin and King would go in between the Champion and Retreat on your list for me (shrine would be much lower)

DeletedUser

You also have to consider when you won the event building. If you use the renokit on a building you won in the valentines event you won't be improving it as much as a building you won during the winter event or even as far back as the Halloween event.

DeletedUser

I have an idea:
let us upgrade our Wishing Wells and they will produce refined goods from modern age (and later ages)

DeletedUser4008

Question

If I keep a renovation kit until post-modern era ... what's going to happen? As far as I know, the era values are not established immediately

DeletedUser2752

Or maybe it is :rolleyes:
I remember them giving point totals for the modern era tree of love when the era wasn't even released yet (they removed it soon, so I can't show any proof :()

Since we can keep the Renovation Kit after the event, just contact support if you feel like one of your buildings didn't upgrade to the PME when you use it (and the PME comes out)

DeletedUser4008

I know about the tree but it was an event...and they wera aware of the posibility...i will ask when we enter in the new era