• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Observatory or Atomium - which one is correct and what it gives

DeletedUser

Hello. I have seen many users saying that it will be a new GB named atomium. With version 1.23 i have discovered also a new building, Observatory, with blueprints that can only be obtained from the event 20 eggs for a blueprint. Of course, after the first plan is found the others can be bought with diamonds. The observatory is the same thing with that Atomium building? First i saw something about 7x6 sspace for atomium, thwe observatory is just 3x3. Then the atomium gives happines, the Observatory gives defense for the guild in support pool and also goods directly in treasury, not 6 from each other, by 3 from each directly. The questions still stays for me: they are the same building?Observatory1.jpgObservatory2.jpg

DeletedUser

no they aren't the same building

Atomium is the 2nd GB from the modern age (needs many many modern age goods)
and Observatory is a GB which you can see as "easter event GB": it has "no age" and you only need 10 of each bronze age goods

they have the same bonus of giving goods to the guild treasury (but different amount)

but there are many different GBs with the same bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4963

no they aren't the same building

Atomium is the 2nd GB from the modern age (needs many many modern age goods)
and Observatory is a GB which you can see as "easter event GB": it has "no age" and you only need 10 of each bronze age goods

they have the same bonus of giving goods to the guild treasury (but different amount)

but there are many different GBs with the same bonus

no Observatory and Atomium are unlike other gb's that give goods. the other gb give random goods of your age of 1 single good. these new gb give all the goods of your age directly to treasury. so a level 1 Observatory gives 15 (3 of each) of the age to your treasury up to 50 (10 of each) goods of your age directly to treasury. the defence pool boost is also directly connected to GvG. these Gb are GvG geared they help you help your guild. so say a modern age player has both this gives modern goods and def boost directly to treasury and gvg hex defense not you. that player now can put lower age goods buildings down to support lower ages or can put goods buildings down of modern age. i luv it honestly Inno is helping team players help there guilds easier : ) thank you Inno

DeletedUser4963

ok not a new player here im on A-H on us servers and beta started last june. im in 4 observatory now and i have 5 prints for it.
thank you for the attitude lol :) might wanna check the people in forum out before you think there stupid. if i didnt even know about donating to gb for prints do you think i would be in forum? i mean donating is one of the first things you learn just sayin. but your comment at least will help people that don't know. and last i checked great buildings arent decorations
oh and donating to a great building isnt motivating motivating/polishing can only be done once in 24 hours fp donation can be done as many times as you have fp to do so : )
forgot to mention the fp packs and medals you get alsp

DeletedUser2752

There is one decoration that give bp of observatory

rememebr it called Observatory

u need to use fp to motative it
sufficient fp motative, u will get 1 random bp

ok not a new player here im on A-H on us servers and beta started last june. im in 4 observatory now and i have 5 prints for it.
thank you for the attitude lol :) might wanna check the people in forum out before you think there stupid. if i didnt even know about donating to gb for prints do you think i would be in forum? i mean donating is one of the first things you learn just sayin. but your comment at least will help people that don't know. and last i checked great buildings arent decorations
oh and donating to a great building isnt motivating motivating/polishing can only be done once in 24 hours fp donation can be done as many times as you have fp to do so : )
forgot to mention the fp packs and medals you get alsp
I don't think he meant to offend you. It was more of a play on words to make the Observatory sound like the buildings we normally motivate/polish. (Plus @conqueor: you polish decorations, not motivate them ;))
@Thedragonkid: You are fully correct in what you said about GB donations :) (your comment will probably help more for people who don't know ;))