• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Troop training carousel is broken

GeniePower

Merchant
Troubleshooting
tried multiple worlds, multiple browsers
Troop training carousel is broken. If you have at least 3 of the same military building, when training units after starting training in the second military building it won't proceed to the 3rd (or more) military building.

also noticed after this happens, I can no longer switch tabs in messages (go to social or official).

A guild mate reported the same issue with magnum opus but I have not been able to verify that

Browser or App version and version number
Version 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
have at least 3 military buildings with open slots
open the first one and start training, carousel will jump to the 2nd
start training in the 2nd building. it won't move to any subsequent buildings and you have to click away the popup yourself
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
always

Thunderdome

Emperor
Troop training carousel is broken. If you have at least 3 of the same military building, when training units after starting training in the second military building it won't proceed to the 3rd (or more) military building.

also noticed after this happens, I can no longer switch tabs in messages (go to social or official).

A guild mate reported the same issue with magnum opus but I have not been able to verify that
A few guild mates reported the same issue when they were using Spearfighter Barracks to do some recruit units quests.

hades8840

Squire
I have reported this on the live servers also once the bug is triggered which for me is daily on all worlds it takes several refreshes for it to return to normal but does return.... this effects all buildings that have a carousel function also once triggered and a item is clicked it doesnt grey out so looks like u can keep clicking it but nothing happens and then no other tab works within the game