• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

CrashBoom

Legend
@Thunderdome - stop bitching
what is your Problem? as you said yourself - there still are 14 days left
who cares how often other prizes come - as long as the promised prizes come at least once, there are no lies or "trolling" - the only one trolling you (and us) is you
also: the later the sought after prize comes, the better for you, because you will have more event currency to spend on it. Also you need to buy the ultimate hero less often...
for me trolling prizes would be
give the Stage of Ages only on the first day

6zeva9

Baronet
My Guild mate was trolled by the daily special switch on day 4. They already had a Rouge Den in their city and several Rouge Hideouts sat in their inventory as they have not unlocked the Antique Dealer yet (likes to play the Events more than advance).
Well their alternate prize was the Rouge Hideout Shrink Kit, which they also have several of in their inventory.

Kaspar

Farmer
With 4,400 rations and of course the ultimate coach, today I got 9 Stage of Ages. But it seems to me that I only used a third of the rations that we obtain during the event. Are we moving towards 30 daily prizes per event...? Note that 30*7% attack in ADB, it's not bad at all + the 120 PFs...

My Guild mate was trolled by the daily special switch on day 4. They already had a Rouge Den in their city and several Rouge Hideouts sat in their inventory as they have not unlocked the Antique Dealer yet (likes to play the Events more than advance).
Well their alternate prize was the Rouge Hideout Shrink Kit, which they also have several of in their inventory.
This has been me here and on live with the footballs cup, every swap is something worse so I don't play the game until forced to use all the event currency at the end on stuff that goes to the dealer/dumpster.

Really wish I could diamond an extra couple swaps LOL

Thunderdome

Emperor
Really wish I could diamond an extra couple swaps LOL
Oh my God! That is GOLD right there. I would so love the option to keep swapping the daily reset with diamonds in getting what I want (second to having an actual list so I can choose what I want rather than at random). I really have to put it first before anything else.
So far, Inno is considerate enough to always repeat the first day prize - I like that...
When I saw that, I was thinking Inno only offered 7 daily prizes for this event without the SoA in sight into their DP rotation. But as @beelzebob666 had pointed out, we still got time until the end, so we might get it after all (rather get a toilet seat made of gold than wishing for this to happen). Some people that were gunning for the Knight Pavilion were glad it came back so they can spend the accumulated rations for more. They already got like 8 to 15 of them in just the two days running of such. Guess their 'traz will recruit rogues instead. Heh heh.
Yep, hence why I said that bit. Each day of the event, I log in the prize that was shown into a text file and then hit the swap. It's always something I do not need and would be for sale through the AD if I choose to settle for it. Other times it would be something that I said, "to hell with it" and just let the day go through.
With 4,400 rations and of course the ultimate coach, today I got 9 Stage of Ages. But it seems to me that I only used a third of the rations that we obtain during the event. Are we moving towards 30 daily prizes per event...? Note that 30*7% attack in ADB, it's not bad at all + the 120 PFs...
I am up 8k rations that is collecting dust at the moment. Gonna be a real ride when SoA shows up for me.
This has been me here and on live with the footballs cup, every swap is something worse so I don't play the game until forced to use all the event currency at the end on stuff that goes to the dealer/dumpster.
I don't remember which event was in the past that had me do that as well where the daily prize is useless and its swap did not do me any justice, either. I remember having to blow my entire currency for something that was going to be sold in the AD afterwards.

6zeva9

Baronet
Inno,

I felt we were being lied to in this event. You have stated that we're going to see the Stages of Ages as part of the daily special. To this date, we got the following:

• Day 01 Knight Pavilion (tempted to get but resisting the urge)
• Day 02 Winner's Plaza Lvl 2 (supposedly a mistake but should be fixed)
• Day 03 Hall of Fame Selection Kit (my SoH's are doing fine for Guild Power)
• Day 04 Rogue Hideout (don't need any more than the 1 I am using for 'traz)
• Day 05 6h Supply Rush (I plan my supply runs without a need for these)
• Day 06 Hanami Bridge Selection Kit (I got one at full upgrade; don't want another)
• Day 07 Tactician's Tower Lvl 1 (worthless to me)

And now, we're back to this one:

• Day 08 Knight Pavilion (I swear. I am still trying to resist the urge)

The switch to replace such didn't do me any justice, either. I am sitting on nearly 8k rations and haven't gotten off first gear yet with the journey just because I was waiting for something that probably won't come. While I am tempted to blow all 8k on the Knight Pavilion, I am resisting the urge because I have little faith remaining in hoping that the elusive Stages of Ages will come as a daily special so I can spend all my rations on it.

Could it be because it's a building that not only features FP and attack power but previous (when motivated) goods as well?

Now, quit troll facing me and bring forth this special prize being sought out by many! We got 14 days left!

Regards,
The Players Who Want This to Happen
The Stage is here Day 9

Thunderdome

Emperor
The Stage is here Day 9
Oh, you know I went crazy with it when it came. It was field day for me.
It is indeed. By saving all my rations until today and buying the Ultimate Hero, I was able to score 15 Stage of Ages.
Of course finding space for them is another story. So far I have only placed 5 of them LOL.
Did the same. I got 14 additional (to the 2 I got from the first time they made an appearance) SoA's that brought the count to 16 in my possession... and tons of FP that brought my Arc to 80 along with a smidge towards Gold rank.

I got 8 in my city now and I am looking for places to put the remaining 8 that I will have to wait until I get some Store Building kits as I am not ready to leave tomorrow yet.

Kronan

Viceroy
Quick impressions:
1) Good job Inno on your new rewards, and event super-prize:
a) I like the concept for the game of the Knight's Pavilion. It will help new players. I play here in beta in the Iron Age, and I got 5 of them, allowing me to get 300 warriors a month (or so). I won't need a TRAZ, clearly not.
b) Great concept piece, Flower Maidens. It's essentially a Level 2 SoK (2FP in 4 squares aka .5 FP/square efficiency) with an additional 5% Attacking Army defense. Got 1 of those, too. Fabulous - nice confluence of war and economics.
c) The event super-prize, Hero's Tavern, is extremely desirable, in any era. It's a souped-up House of Wolf, or Eagle Mountain.

I think you aced it on the rewards.

2) The gameplay feels like a re-skined "frog jumps on pond lillies" - you know, from a few years ago - where we all got the Japanese Cherry sets, etc. I do like that I can win a wide range of FP amounts (up to 50), and a nice range of goods. Those are always in fashion.

Bottom line - I can put up with the "meh" gameplay for the quality rewards you've included in the game and as takeaway items for my city.

Nice job.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
I won't need a TRAZ, clearly not.
Guess you can still use a 'traz for getting rogues instead while the other buildings give you troops in the meanwhile.

I have yet to put in the Hero's Tavern in my city (was too busy in getting SoA's mostly when it came; got 8 in the city and 8 in inventory). Once I get rid of most of my WWs (well to put into inventory is more like it) and rearrange my city a little more, I will start putting those out. My 2x Gov. Villas (lv. 9) are doing well with the recruitment as well as getting them as part of the GBg and GE rewards so those pesky "recruit x units from your age" quests can be done during collection or fighting. For now, my 'traz is doing rogue detail which I need a good supply of since I am going through them a lot, heh heh (I know they are planning a revolt somewhere). However, I might get the Knight Pavilion as it might boost up a bit on the troop generation.

Right now, I am saving up my rations again so when the KP comes into play, I will use them to grab some.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The Timeless Dojo might need a buff in view of the knights pavilion

The unit production was one of the selling points of those and made the effort to finish the settlement in time worth it.

My three dojos need 27 squares to produce:
3 units (6 squares via knights pavilion)
15 goods (6 squares via sleigh builder)

12 FP - 15 squares left - so, I guess it barely is still better than "regular" event buildings...

But that is the fate of the other settlement rewards - especially the timed rewards - as well... Event rewards of the past years discredit the effort put into those...

almadies

Farmer
hello.
today's quest: solve 12 encounters in the guild expeditions
serious ! put this quest on a Monday, the day guild expeditions stop ... lol