• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 "Hero" Event - New Event!!!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
As i said before, the most likely scenario is a variation on the forge bowl, based on the resources shown
BloodBowl-2016-01.jpg

Thunderdome

Emperor
Brutality Football? Takes me back to the days of Super High Impact!

Sorry Summer Event. As much as I love ya, but I am curious on how this event will turn out.

-Alin-

Emperor
Brutality Football? Takes me back to the days of Super High Impact!

Sorry Summer Event. As much as I love ya, but I am curious on how this event will turn out.
It will not be a big deal.
Not unless If it has a new mechanic.

But so far is similar to forge bowl+soccer event+sprig event.
Common, Uncommon and Rare are just the "players"(low, med, higher) and You get rewards through advancing with them untill You reach the end and so on. You might have to "beat" enemies to advance, instead of "running" on a playfield :))

Dessire

Regent
The new building is just beautiful, it will look so beautiful if you put it with the galata tower + yggdrasil + celtic forest + colorfull mill of fall <3 <3 and hero dame portrait looks beautiful too! this event will replace the fall event? or summer event?
and as almost always, FoE artists doing an amazing job!

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I fear it’ll be an incident that’ll be hard to find, though the effort put in by the artists are admirable