• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Wildlife Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I do not really mind the "pay wall" - the event pass would have a real value than at least before the value of the event pass was limited to a portrait and maybe a sentinel tower or the like. If the incentive to get an event pass gets higher by adding a unique building, why not...

I get about 6k free diamonds a month - with only two diamond worlds that is... how much is the event pass? was it around 3k diamonds?
Edit: just looked it up... measly 1.8k...

If I can get a really useful building for that... why not - if the building is not useful and the pass rewards are the same useless stuff from before, I will gladly decline again. The pass might get decent value at some point though, when I invest a huge amount of diamonds anyway and I get a couple sentinels from that...

I do not really mind the "pay wall" - the event pass would have a real value than at least before the value of the event pass was limited to a portrait and maybe a sentinel tower or the like. If the incentive to get an event pass gets higher by adding a unique building, why not...

I get about 6k free diamonds a month - with only two diamond worlds that is... how much is the event pass? was it around 3k diamonds?
Edit: just looked it up... measly 1.8k...

If I can get a really useful building for that... why not - if the building is not useful and the pass rewards are the same useless stuff from before, I will gladly decline again. The pass might get decent value at some point though, when I invest a huge amount of diamonds anyway and I get a couple sentinels from that...
But it wouldn't be pay-walled if available for diamonds. I think what @MooingCat was referring to is buildings that you can only gain for cash, not diamonds?

Emberguard

Emperor
The pass might get decent value at some point though, when I invest a huge amount of diamonds anyway and I get a couple sentinels from that...
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Going over the list of what was in the Forge Bowl Event Pass, if I were already spending a fair bit on the buildings then for every 1-2 additional main Buildings you'd be getting an additional 100 FPs, 300 goods, two Rogue Dens, a Lvl 2 Sentinel Tower, Units, a One Up kits plus whatever else I've skipped over.

It's one of those things that I wouldn't really miss if I never bought it, but would be a nice boost if I'm already spending on multiple buildings. Particularly if it's a underdeveloped or new city

Atokirina

Squire
"TLB" would stand for?
W_SS_MultiAge_PassBonus22a.png
W_SS_MultiAge_PassBonus22aDecoration.png
W_SS_MultiAge_PassBonus22b.png
W_SS_MultiAge_PassBonus22bDecoration.png

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The a/b either is for different levels or optical variations

The D is for Decoration - Either they are unsure about the type of building they are planning, or there are two - decoration and/or allage.
EDIT: correction... although the D stands for Decoration, currently the building image file name still has the Prefix for the All age buildings

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
these might be related to the pass owner buildings:
upgrade_set_cobalt_blue_lagoon.png
"Upgrade Set" "Cobalt Blue Lagoon"
upgrade_set_forge_fountain.png
"Upgrade Set" "Forge Fountain" (EDIT: theme and name would fit the FP Boost)

The "Set" part is a little confusing... the grand monarchs set would be the closest in similarity, but it might just be WIP and placeholders - maybe the two buildings will form a common set...
upgrade_set_celtic_forest.png

upgrade_set_cherry_garden.png

upgrade_set_classical_garden.png

upgrade_set_guild_battlegrounds_road_to_victory.png

upgrade_set_harvest_farm.png

upgrade_set_hippodrome.png

upgrade_set_indian_fountain.png

upgrade_set_indian_palace.png

upgrade_set_piazza.png

upgrade_set_royal_garden.png

upgrade_set_winter_train.png

upgrade_set_winter_village.png

upgrade_set_winter_bakery.png

upgrade_set_terracotta_vineyard.png

upgrade_set_guild_battlegrounds_great_elephant.png

upgrade_set_horror_circus.png

upgrade_set_pirates_hideout.png

upgrade_set_guild_battlegrounds_iridescent_garden.png

upgrade_set_grand_monarchs.png

upgrade_set_butterfly_sanctuary.png

upgrade_set_gentiana_windmill.png

wildlife_decoration_ingame_window.png

cute, but I can not quite imagine them using this image... might be placeholder...
Is just some decoration though

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... it seems the pass owner buildings did not make it into the event or were meant for something else entirely
or... were forgotten about in the announcement? ;)

the graphics seem to be nicely polished now...

6zeva9

Baronet
Looks like last years unused Portrait is also being used as a Top 1% League Reward.
So maybe a league had been planned for last year only to be pulled as the new event was over whelming without trying to complete a league at the same time.