• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: PvP arena loses defensive army

Fenix

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
noting
PvP arena loses defensive army, and it's like I have to start over again

Browser or App version and version number
W10 and FF updated
Recreation steps
Open pvp arena
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
yes

lekond

Steward
yes, the same. 2 hours ago it was right, but not now
I've tried to refresh page - the same
I'm sure I didn't delete defense troops from pvp

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Actually, it seems like the issue is triggered by changing your attacking army. So it is not connected to the other issue.

rontom

Merchant
So should we wait for a fix? are the ranking and points likely to be restored or should we just start again? and write off months of effort

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
So should we wait for a fix? are the ranking and points likely to be restored or should we just start again? and write off months of effort
Have a look at the Daily Changelog. Please create a ticket, when the issue is fixed. If we would restore the points now, they will be gone after the next fight. So we will have to wait for the fix.

Blackfir5

Farmer
Have a look at the Daily Changelog. Please create a ticket, when the issue is fixed. If we would restore the points now, they will be gone after the next fight. So we will have to wait for the fix.
That means, everybody who don't create a ticket to the support will not get the points restored?
ok, to get sure, I create a ticket right now...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
That means, everybody who don't create a ticket to the support will not get the points restored?
ok, to get sure, I create a ticket right now...
Please only create the ticket once the issue is solved. As I explained, you will just lose them again.
If we are able to give them back automatically to everyone is not yet decided.

Blackfir5

Farmer
what I see is, with ever fight I win, I loose much of points and about 50 places in the ranking.
will the points be restored to the score of monday morning and all points of the fights now will be lost? or will the points, of the fight done now, be added to the last correct points?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The game will also crash half of the times you start an auto fight, the fight will be fighted, but defense army are gone when you are back in the game.
If the game do not crash, your defense armor will stay and you can start nest fight.
Changing your attacking army will make the game crash and defense army are lost again

FrejaSP

Viceroy
It is change of Attacking army there tricker at Arena Defense army get lost.
If you set op the defense army in the Arena, then go somewhere else and fight, the Defense Army in the Arena will stay as long you do not replace your attacking army, f.eks in GbG fight or some where else

Arya66

Squire
Just now had same problem.... defending army is gone, points dropped. Getting "eternal error message". Replaced army but same thing happens.

Arya66

Squire
Still not working??

edit - well, I was able to do a battle, but I am missing points

Last edited:

Junior t

Farmer
It's better now. 3 times I did one battle, but the second causes an internal error/reload.
Good luck, everybody :)