• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Yekk

Viceroy
I read through the German forums. For the most part they say the same as we have did here. Inno did not find vindication. It does not rise to the level of a positive stand alone addition to the game at this time. Much was/is ill thought out. My worry is it now goes to the same people that did the PvP arena fixes. That released the new settlement. Both reviled by most of the players...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I read through the German forums. For the most part they say the same as we have did here. Inno did not find vindication. It does not rise to the level of a positive stand alone addition to the game at this time. Much was/is ill thought out. My worry is it now goes to the same people that did the PvP arena fixes. That released the new settlement. Both reviled by most of the players...

I thought the majority of the feedback here on the Castle was neutral to positive and that some people were looking forward to it in the game? That that's why people keep asking "when do we get it?" as opposed to PvP Arena where the questions were more of "who wants this?"

Yekk

Viceroy
I thought the majority of the feedback here on the Castle was neutral to positive and that some people were looking forward to it in the game? That that's why people keep asking "when do we get it?" as opposed to PvP Arena where the questions were more of "who wants this?"

I will stand by my post. Inno obviously agrees...
Yes almost all posts were as neutral but with the same lackluster tone posted here. In a game really in need of something people will like the Castle is Meh... Something that should be a portion of an improvement to the game... As I said not a stand alone item

MerleCorey

Farmer
Yes almost all posts were as neutral but with the same lackluster tone posted here. In a game really in need of something people will like the Castle is Meh... Something that should be a portion of an improvement to the game... As I said not a stand alone item
doesn't matter how Meh it is, it is free stuff ... the way inno goes nowadays, Meh is the best you can hope for; Meh is the new great and lackluster the new exciting... rest they do is to kill the fun and encourage cheaters

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

I'm not sure it's obvious they agree at all - they haven't said much of anything to us about how they're feeling about it. And I seriously doubt it was meant to "be what the game needs" so much as "complement what the game is".

It's not abnormal for a completely new feature (as opposed to new content for existing features such as a new settlement) to go through a multimonth rollout even if people are excited for it (see GBG).

Fenix

Viceroy
Currently we sadly don't have a release date when the castle system will be introduced to all Live markets.

Let me tell you what is sad...

As an active player of another market it is sad to feel mistreated (improving messages was another glaring example). For me, anything that improves defence and attack, doesn't cost anything, doesn't eat space is a good thing – and it should have been implemented everywhere.

Yekk

Viceroy
I just leveled my castle. It did not give me the hideout that new level showed I should get. It seems that unless you click on all the rewards they do not get dropped in your inventory... Sounds like a bug as many players feel it is condescending to require unnecessary clicks to get a reward. Reloading the game is preferable to watching a "hey you won a reward" reward. We can read and knew we would get that reward. It should not require we jump through hoops...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
or what are the different remarks of the DE forum compared to the Beta forum?
Just to know if our opinions and remarks are still useful ...

-Alin-

Emperor
or what are the different remarks of the DE forum compared to the Beta forum?
Just to know if our opinions and remarks are still useful ...

The number of active players, DE have the most active players, if You combine beta, EN and US might not be enough to reach the same number as DE.
And on the other hand, InnoGames are under "Germans" so they have priority.
Related to people opinions, I wonder if any request fron DE are being implemented by Inno anyway, or reverted, as heal button and fight screen.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You don't have to ask this often. We still don't have an update when it will be available.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Juber what must still be tested and tried out by the German-Beta and international-Beta community? Cause if the testing communities know what Inno's still looking for, assuming they've fixed their internet/radio connection, we could be more effective testing it.