• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Winter Event

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Looks like we already have some stuff for the 2021 Winter Event!

Festive
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21jFestive.png
Jolie
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21jJolie.png
Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21a.png
Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21b.png
Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21c.png
Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21d.png
Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21e.png
Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21f.png
Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21g.png
Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21h.png
Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21i.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_winter_canal.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_winter_canal.png

Looks like we also get a new car for the Winter Train!

D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus21Parlor.png

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Yes, looks like it might be. They also added 2 other selection kits. One for the Winter Railway, one for the Winter Train Carriages.
Winter Railway Selection Kit:
reward_icon_selection_kit_winter_railway.png

Winter Train Carriages Selection Kit:
reward_icon_selection_kit_winter_train_carriages.png

Winter Canal Selection Kit:
[/SPOILER}

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Calendar is set to return, hopefully they've learned from the Archaeology/Halloween events and use that implementation of the calendar :)

Code:
"WIN21|You already have the maximum number of Master Key Parts needed to open all Doors."
"WIN21|Find or buy the missing Master Key Parts to open a missed door."
"WIN21|Get Master Key Parts"
"WIN21|Refill %d %s to open any locked door of your choice?"
"WIN21|You haven't found the key for today's door yet. Use your Master Key Parts to open this door?
"WIN21|You didn't find the key on that day. Use your Master Key Parts to open this door?"
"WIN21|Find a Key in the presents today or use Master Key Parts to open Door!"
"WIN21|Use Master Key Parts to open this Door you missed."

Based on those texts it also seems like the present minigame is returning.

Not everyone plays this game the same way. What is sh*t worh for you is supreme value for some other player. I appreciate that different event buildings benefit different player styles. It would be terribly boring if fighting was the only activity rewarded. :)
That would be true if every other aspect of the game except fighting (or negotiating) hadn't in all practicality been depreciated into uselessness.

Emberguard

Emperor
That would be true if every other aspect of the game except fighting (or negotiating) hadn't in all practicality been depreciated into uselessness.
That's relative to your dependence on any particular strategy and whether you're looking to max/min or get rapid growth. Not everyone cares about efficiency or have any networking skills. Not everyone does Advanced Great Buildings, not everyone does Recurring Quests, not everyone has access to 1.x, not everyone is heavy into GBG. You're right certain strategies or game components do make other aspects close enough to redundant that you can choose to ignore them, but despite this there are players out there that still want to raise their defending army stats. Also the age you're in can shift the value of things

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No snow for winter price ??? Could be a summer event building from the looks of it.
I'll probably placing it in my water themapark of my main city. Will probably fit in with the OF GBs and Summer event buildings.
Usually the snow is programmed for whenever you open a present
On mobile devices in the app, only.:p

I think they took inspiration from canals, from old European cities. Originating from castles and city walls. Many cities still have at least a few of them remaining.