• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th July

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Personally I don't like the change to attack icon. I like having two different colours, so that when I see red I know it's defense etc. I suppose it makes sense to have them the same, I'm sure it's mostly a case of liking what I'm familiar with, but yeah the colour itself is a bit off imo. It seems a bit brown / coppery compared to the defense icon:

1627638324564.png

Kempo

Merchant
Personally I don't like the change to attack icon. I like having two different colours, so that when I see red I know it's defense etc.
I like it. There have been so many questions from other players whether a symbol stands for attacking or defending army. Now it's clear.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I had requested this for the sprint, so I'm happy :

For the sake of readability, I ask for the possibility of standardizing the logos used for combat bonuses, according to the table:

Attack army
&
City defense
Attack army
only
City defense
only
Attack & Defense Bonus
113.png
211.png
310.png
Attack Bonus