• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

CrashBoom

Legend
Wondering if anyone can help me i am new to the game and i seen the castle system i have 250/500 from the first level from what i read killing enemies on the continent map should give me more points yet it isnt there is no other way for me to get points as i have only been playing a day
for the first day in the game 250 is the maximum

10: daily chest
240 for 15 fights.

today more fighting don't bring any more points

you should keep the fights for tomorrow where you can gain points again in 15 fights

later you can make negotiations (in guild expeditions which needs iron age)
or antiques dealer (early middle age)

hades8840

Squire
for the first day in the game 250 is the maximum

10: daily chest
240 for 15 fights.

today more fighting don't bring any more points

you should keep the fights for tomorrow where you can gain points again in 15 fights

later you can make negotiations (in guild expeditions which needs iron age)
or antiques dealer (early middle age)
Thankyou

Emberguard

Emperor
Didn't you look at the pictures I added?
As stated please put in a Support Ticket.

I get what you’re saying to LordWasa and I see what you mean in the screenshots. However if you put in a support ticket then they’ll be able to get any further information from the system that may help in fixing the issue in a future update

Amphistaff

Farmer
There’s no GbG and no CE today. How can you do 15 negotiations in industrial era? (I’m running Vikings settlement, so the Japanese settlement is not an option.)

I think this is a big oversight. On the days when GBG ends, you do have a 24 hour window where there are no negotiations to be done. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get one in an event or daily quest but certainly not 15.

This is something that needs to be addressed. Either by offering more places for negotiation (complex option since it means more things to develop) or ending GBG on a different day than GE (simpler option).

SirAlucard

Steward
As stated please put in a Support Ticket.

I get what you’re saying to LordWasa and I see what you mean in the screenshots. However if you put in a support ticket then they’ll be able to get any further information from the system that may help in fixing the issue in a future update
I understand that, but what do we have this thread then, I am asking myself? It's basically useless then.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think this is a big oversight. On the days when GBG ends, you do have a 24 hour window where there are no negotiations to be done.
maybe you have the oversight ;)

on Monday you could do it before GBG ends
and on Thuesday you could do it after GEx starts

because the 24 hours is not equal to a "castle day" (from midnight to midnight)
it is at 8am (or 9am?) server time

so:
Monday: GBG (before 8/9am)
Tuesday: GEx (after 8/9am)
Wednesday: GEx
Thuersday: GBG after it starts

GE is supposed to be a guild team competition. Limiting the coins to one level per day goes against this being a guild competition 100%. Besides, what difference does it make when the big encounters are done, so long as they are done? Why this artificial restriction?

It simply doesn't make any sense from a game design perspective, because the big encounters are limited to 16 per week no matter how fast you do them.

Fenix

Viceroy
- You receive 15 Castle Points up to 4 times a day for clearing a 'big encounter'. A big encounter is every 4th encounter on the map which consists of 2 waves and is illustrated with a special building on the map. If you clear that big encounter, you will also receive points for completing it via battle or negotiation unless you used all your battle or negotiations for that day.
A clarification please. Let's assume that I did all the negotiations and fights that give the normal points. Then I do the expedition. I will get the extra points when I finish the big encounter?

This also means that if I want all the castle points I am bound to do an expedition level per day, and I can't finish it in 1 day... this is bad very bad.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
A clarification please. Let's assume that I did all the negotiations and fights that give the normal points. Then I do the expedition. I will get the extra points when I finish the big encounter?
yes you get 15 points for the big ones

but today only for the first level
not because of the fix with the later update

but we get only get a maximum 4 each day which equals one level

so level 2 big encounters rewards can not collected today and would be lost if players do level 2 today

CrashBoom

Legend
actually forum is better for bug reporting:
one players posts it and the other sees and don't need to report it again

imagine only bug reporting with tickets
100 players send it because none of them knew another player already did it

;)

Emberguard

Emperor
This is the part that I don't get anymore. Isn't bug reporting a part of giving feedback on a BETA forum? Every other forum I use, it is. Why is it split up here? It makes no sense to me.
Reporting on the forums allows people to brainstorm probable causes and try out things they may not have thought of on their own. You can compare results with each other

Putting in a ticket then allows Support to check the exact timing of the actions taken to see if the expected criteria was met or if it gives additional insight. This part has to be done through tickets due to player privacy

Borowski

Squire
where is the nice little building game gone that forge of empire once was?
you invent crap and more crap just to force us into more and more online presence time
i therefor stopped playing settlements or dailies - did others the same? is the castle now your try to "motivate" us to play those things?
i would really appreciate to get back more of the good old building game and have less of this war game that needs 24 hours presence a day - this was one the reason to stop playing tribal wars. now you head into that direction too!

Fenix

Viceroy
- You receive 15 Castle Points up to 4 times a day for clearing a 'big encounter'. A big encounter is every 4th encounter on the map which consists of 2 waves and is illustrated with a special building on the map. If you clear that big encounter, you will also receive points for completing it via battle or negotiation unless you used all your battle or negotiations for that day.

This does not seem right (I should receive 16+15 on success). How is the 24h measured? From the beginning of the expedition (around 9 am GMT server time), or 00h am server time, or from the times that the previous big encounters are clear?

1627433075922.png

Please end this 24h cap, allow players to finish the 4 levels of the expedition in 1 day and receive the total castle points deserved.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
This does not seem right (I should receive 16+15 on success). How is the 24h measured? From the beginning of the expedition (around 9 am GMT server time), or 00h am server time, or from the times that the previous big encounters are clear?

View attachment 7280

Please end this 24h cap, allow players to finish the 4 levels of the expedition in 1 day and receive the total castle points deserved.
You see the amount of points you will receive from the negotiaton or battle.
Beside those points you will also receive 15 points for completing the big encounter, but currently those points aren't shown physically.

hades8840

Squire
Is the castle score reset each week? just wondering as the points needed are huge for some who is new anyway how to get to the higher levels