• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Fall Event

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I found 4 new portraits and they look Fall Event themed.
portrait_461.jpg
portrait_462.jpg
portrait_463.jpg
portrait_464.jpg

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I really like the look of it, it will fit very well next to the fall set :) It's 6x4, so quite big. I hope it will be easy to pick up additional fall set pieces this event to place all around the new building :)

Havik79

Baronet
Reward building is kind of meh, but so can not wait to get more harvest field selection kits.
I will have to find me some better layouts for when this comes to live.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Reward building is kind of meh, but so can not wait to get more harvest field selection kits.
I will have to find me some better layouts for when this comes to live.
Best one I saw was 1.67 att ratio from 1 sq. But requires around 300 selection kits %)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
The pictures of the event building for the Fall Event 2021
HE2021-Eventgebaude.gif
I like this autumn theme, especially the focus on the harvest. Seems to be a bit more
modern farm, it reminds me of the cattle ranches. Depending on what this build will
offer I'll consider building up a autumn themed area too combing it with Halloween
event buildings, I think will be an interesting match.