• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

how to do 1400 battles in . . .

Dessire

Regent
today, tuesday, a day without GBGrounds, 2 players have done 500 battles in the pvp tower of venus. both have gotten 90 millions of ranking points.

another player, in the same age, have done today 1400 battles and has gotten 180 millions of ranking points.

according to the first two players, doing autosieges/auto battles in GvG is not enough to earn 180 millions of ranking points with 1400 battles.

so this is the question:

is it any way to do that numbers of battles and earn with those battles 180 millions of ranking points without GBGrounds and considering that GvG does not allow you to do such number of battles and earn such number of ranking points?

(total fights up to day 1542, I checked it again some minutes after publish this post).

1BFA

Viceroy
Multiple ways

1 You can do many fights in PVP arena by spending medals/diamonds
2 You can do many fights on C-map by spending diamonds
3 RQ's
4 GVG + Hood

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Questing while minimizing aborts:

Gain 30k pop - completed
Defeat Large Army & Gain 500 goods - completed
Buy 20 FP - completed
Gather supplies and coins - completed
Defeat 40 units or Complex negotiation - completed
Spend 200 FP - completed
Spend 150 FP - completed

Win 12 without losing - held to completion
Win 12 without losing & gather 500 goods - held to completion?

Defeat Very Large Army & Finish 4 hour productions - Fight then skip most likely

Aid 30 or Spend 400 Tavern Silver - usual skip
Exchange 4 in Antique or Collect 4 Incidents - usual skip
Recruit 5 units or pay goods - usual skip
(Win 20 battles or solve complex negotation) and pay goods - probable skip
Finish 6 24 hrs - skip

2 Fights per 6 Aborts. 2000 aborts/day = ~600-700 fights. So that'd be a good chunk. Possibly twice that if it was across the daily abort reset.
Add in 64 for a new GE, 70ish for neighbors, 30ish for venus carbon. Not sure how many are reasonable for pvp arena without diamonds, we'll say 30ish?

Then make up the rest with GvG (which with cooperation is unbounded if you have a neighbor restocking sectors for you).

Dessire

Regent
Questing while minimizing aborts:

Gain 30k pop - completed
Defeat Large Army & Gain 500 goods - completed
Buy 20 FP - completed
Gather supplies and coins - completed
Defeat 40 units or Complex negotiation - completed
Spend 200 FP - completed
Spend 150 FP - completed

Win 12 without losing - held to completion
Win 12 without losing & gather 500 goods - held to completion?

Defeat Very Large Army & Finish 4 hour productions - Fight then skip most likely

Aid 30 or Spend 400 Tavern Silver - usual skip
Exchange 4 in Antique or Collect 4 Incidents - usual skip
Recruit 5 units or pay goods - usual skip
(Win 20 battles or solve complex negotation) and pay goods - probable skip
Finish 6 24 hrs - skip

2 Fights per 6 Aborts. 2000 aborts/day = ~600-700 fights. So that'd be a good chunk. Possibly twice that if it was across the daily abort reset.
Add in 64 for a new GE, 70ish for neighbors, 30ish for venus carbon. Not sure how many are reasonable for pvp arena without diamonds, we'll say 30ish?

Then make up the rest with GvG (which with cooperation is unbounded if you have a neighbor restocking sectors for you).
the guild of that player has no done any fight in any map of GvG for more than 24 hours. so I could not imagine another way to get the extra fights thanks to gvg

Dessire

Regent
Well there's always diamonds in arena or venus carbon areas. I'd call it a waste, but it's possible.
did I mention that this player has only 1 city, and you can see how in his city are not proofs of a diamond spender ? and did I mention that this player for years was not an expert of battles but only an fp/goods producers and for more than 4 yeras only had less than 80k battles and in less than 8 months he has done more than 470K battles? xd

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
did I mention that this player has only 1 city, and you can see how in his city are not proofs of a diamond spender ? and did I mention that this player for years was not an expert of battles but only an fp/goods producers and for more than 4 yeras only had less than 80k battles and in less than 8 months he has done more than 470K battles? xd

You only asked how it was possible. It's possible.

Now if you're looking for someone to join you on your witchhunt, I mind my own business :p

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Someone can change their play style at any given moment, I know world shocking news. It is
completely possible to get bored after 4 yrs of being a trader to become interested in fighting
and start doing fights ramping up the number of victorious fights in a few months.
The number of points each fight provides also depends on the loses and damage you receive.
A penalty for each damaged and lost unit exist already for a long time. If you manage to win without
much damage and no loses your gained points going up. Thus improving effectiveness for gaining
points from won battles. It's plausible that this causes the difference in points gained from
victorieus battles.
There are many plausible legit ways how someone can obtain much points in a short period of
time. As others explained; donation of high age goods and levelling up GBs are the biggest
providers of points someone can get overnight.
In any case normal procedure for suspicion of malicious intend, violation of game rules or other
fishy business in game it is pretty normal to just contact support team of that server. It's just a
tip for the future.
Now if you're looking for someone to join you on your witchhunt, I mind my own business :p
Just to clarify, I feel the same as Xivarmy about it, just wanted to share my few points on the
matter.

1BFA

Viceroy

Like others said.. very easy to get points by donating goods...doesn't have to be all fights..but it is very easy to do fights with RQs and beta gives away free diamonds... last but not least folks can spend a bunch of medals in PVP tower it is cheap

CrashBoom

Legend
maybe he gave his account to someone else

"expert of battles"
can we change that to "expert of pressing the autobattle button" :D

Amaroke

Farmer
I have already made more than 5000 victories in less than 8 hours in GvG, without leaving any trace of activity on a map. (1 billion of points in the virtual futur tower.)
Is he in virtual futur or more ? (Yes, Venus, I'm stupid.)

Last edited:

Sibel

Merchant
From my point of view, InnoGames should finally takes measures against those autoklickers. There exist programs swapping troops, or fighting automatically (incl. recognizing 2 waves, collecting rewards). Others do the Unbirthday Party quest automatically. Instead of checking manually, they rely completely on their 24/7 bot detection, and quest stop after 2000 aborts. This might limit the exploits, but this is no solution, and for sure this will not stop cheaters! If you look at certain data which should be easy to extract, you can also recognize those autoklickers using "random", at least if you have enough data (100 from the loops of abortet (or done quests) should do if you know where to look). Unfortunately, the will to change something seems to be missing here. :mad: