• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Would it be the 3 types of complement to offensive army attack, forge points and merchandise?
This are the options:
+ 6goods (shark shallow)
Or
+1 random unit (captains boat)
Or
+4 fps (fisher man's pier)

Main building (pirates hideout):
+Coin boost
+X% def. attacking armies (lvl5>)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I would like to see a new bonus that would impact city defenses and work in Arenas, such as the Galata Tower protection or the Kraken offensive bonus.
We must spice up attacks that are too easy.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I was thinking more of a shield that would activate punctually according to a% that we could increase by accumulating this type of building.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I would like to see a new bonus that would impact city defenses and work in Arenas, such as the Galata Tower protection or the Kraken offensive bonus.
We must spice up attacks that are too easy.
Something like X% chance to receive half the damage? Similar to force field but chance dependant and for defending armies only?

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@UBERhelp1 Kinda yeah but more like the skill forcefield which reduces damage. This
causes the defending unit to lose half the damage that it would lose otherwise. However
like AO tight to X% chance. So, for example a steel fist gets attacked by a observer
drone. Normally the steel fist would receive 4 damage but if this GB kicks in it's reduced
to only 2.
This GB can become more useful in the Space Ages in which units are dealing with keen
eye. For example the steel fist would be attacked and the attacker's keen eye kicks in
the damage would be normally: 4*2 = 8. However if this GBs effect kicks in the damage
would be half. So, 4*2 (keen eye bonuses damage) = 8 / 2 (new boost damage reduction)
= 4. In other words this effect can protect against keen eye.
In the case of a very lucky strike with AO + keen eye for example: 4*(1.5+2) = 14 damage
would the steel fist receive normally. If the effect however kicks in: 14 damage / 2 =
7 damage received. So, if your lucky with this effect your unit can survive an attack that
it would normally not.
This will be in particular interesting in space ages due to the keen eye ability. For defending
armies it would be also especially interesting effect. As most player's attack stats are
sky rocket high. This could be like a damage reducing shield reliant on chances.

For balancing reasons, alternatively the tricker could be an X% chance to activate when a friendly
unit gets attacked with keen eye. If it kicks in, this effects absorbed the additional damage
from keen eye that the friendly unit would receive otherwise. This alternative tricker would
also prevent a game breaking effect for lower ages but is still interesting for Space Ages
players.

I would like the text on the storyline to be changed, keep the pirate theme but bring a new tale, a new adventure. Tired after 3 or 4 years of the same story about the crazy girl vs the Governor, and the player to buy a ship, hire a crew and sail to get a lost treasure.

Other events like Halloween has changed the storyline after two or three years.

Last edited:
I would like the text on the storyline to be changed, keep the pirate theme but bring a new tale, a new adventure. Tired after 3 or 4 years of the same story about the crazy girl vs the Governor, and the player to buy a ship, hire a crew and sail to get a lost treasure.
You mean you want the devs to do MORE WORK?! :p

Not sure about this building, guess I have to wait another 12 hours for the event to go live to see the stats!!!

Legendary Kata

Merchant
No offense, but I'm so tired of comments like this.
There's enough +attack stuff. More than enough.

There's other things in this game than combat!
Maybe implement boosts from the event buildings that complement the mechanics we already have?

1. Produces Trade Coins and Gemstones for the Antiques Dealer?
2. A percentage boost to decrease Attrition by 1 point in GBG [would be way smaller than the Siege Camps but still quite useful especially for a new guild.]?
3. Produces Promethium, Orichalcum, Mars/Asteroid Belt/Venus Ores (Special Goods) [For lower ages this will be medals]?
4. Provides additional Guild Support Pool for GvG [I don't see this as a problem considering how GvG is slowly dying as a matter of fact...this may bring it back alive for a while..] ?
5. Provides an extra time boost as a percentage to complete settlements? [This can be useful for players who get busy due to work/school/etc.]

Yeah, I really can't think of more features that could be unique and useful since they are limited. Simply because some mechanics need more work, *looking at you Guild Battlegrounds and PvP Arena*

Danke

Farmer
No offense, but I'm so tired of comments like this.
There's enough +attack stuff. More than enough.

There's other things in this game than combat!

Sorry, it's my game to play!

I would like to leave my comment respectfully.

I don't see the fun in the features that the game has, other than GVG or CBG, the rest for me is boring and meaningless, so for me more attack and defense than attack is what I'm always looking for.

Why attack neighbors or worry about increasing the defense/attack of the city since if the neighbor's crop is collected without delay the attacker will have no advantage other than his ego massaged by going through the enemy's defenses.

Tower PVP rewards and spending playing this mode could be waived on CBG for better results and rewards.

I still think that the best way to have fun is to further increase the attack and defense of the attacking armies to be able to have fun in the CBG (guild battlefields) with other players.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Sorry, it's my game to play!

As it is for every other player. That isn't the issue.
The thing is just; players often act as if their way of playing the game is THE way. Which is just not the case, of course.

I don't see the fun in the features that the game has, other than GVG or CBG, the rest for me is boring and meaningless, so for me more attack and defense than attack is what I'm always looking for.

My reply wasn't specifically targeted at you; it's just that I see a lot of comments on these forums asking for new building stats to be changed to attack/def. It's just a bit narrowminded because there ARE different ways to play the game.

I still think that the best way to have fun is to further increase the attack and defense of the attacking armies to be able to have fun in the CBG (guild battlefields) with other players.

Then we will have to agree to disagree.
Because I don't find fighting fun, at all.

Which is all fine. Each to their own.
Just keep in mind that there's other things in this game besides what YOU like.

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Even with the buffed awards I am not impressed by the chain buildings to be very honest. I am glad that they removed the 1 unit chain and replaced it with DA (Defense for the Attacking army) boost. Not the best in terms of effenciency but yeah. Goods are fine but I really don't care about it and the Forge points. 4 FP for a 10 square grid seems OK but still it isn't worth putting a bunch in a city IMO. The Pirate's Hideout is a great building IMO a chance for 40 FPs or 85 Goods? Count me in! That seems a very great investment especially with the Double Collection perk on the TBG