• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

6zeva9

Baronet
I want to confirm how many Doubloons we can expect after last years mess.
Originally we only got 1 per daily then it moved to 2 per daily for the last 13, some got less as they had already completed all their Daily Quests and every one got the same number of free doubloons to make up for those missed, including those who then got 2 for incomplete Daily Quests.
If it is to be 1 for Rush Quests can we please keep the Daily Quest rate constant, Even if it is to be 2 Doubloons per quest.
I ask this as we now have less Rush Quests so less Doubloons to collect.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Recruitment bonus? What's it? 20% more units? Or it will be built 20% faster?

Should be. Recruitment Bonus is what the guild benefit is described as. So this should be additive with that. If you're in a high level guild you may get some very fast traz collections for 3 days.

Owl II

Emperor
Should be. Recruitment Bonus is what the guild benefit is described as. So this should be additive with that. If you're in a high level guild you may get some very fast traz collections for 3 days.
:) I like the idea of getting 1.2 units instead of 1.
Recruitment bonus in the tavern does not affect traz. So it's too early to talk about it. But it's also not bad for the barracks (for me)

BritishBoy

Marquis
If attachments are 5x2 and giving only 6 goods than they are much weaker than terracotta stuff which used to have 10 goods per 1 item and was 5x2
Also @lordwasa could you confirm please if Blue galaxy will or will not double units from building itself and/or from attachments

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
If attachments are 5x2 and giving only 6 goods than they are much weaker than terracotta stuff which used to have 10 goods per 1 item and was 5x2
Also @lordwasa could you confirm please if Blue galaxy will or will not double units from building itself and/or from attachments

Blue galaxy explicitly doesn't double units. 1624848752757.png

And yes, that unit extension is a ridiculously bad deal - even if blue galaxy did double units. But that's been the case with pretty much everything but FP chains (which have been borderline justifiable because of blue galaxy)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
This grand prize reminds me of the Pirates song Host the colours high. Grand prize sounds interesting but the chain buildings
appear to be somewhat on the weak side at the moment of writing. I think if the goods where 8-10 ish, fps 5-6 it'll be more interesting.
As for the unit I think it's fine as it is now but wouldn't mind if it'll become 1.2*-2.

* an additional unit on top of the extra units from the captains boats, for roughly the first 3 captain's boats and after that for every 5 more captain's boats.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
LOL wheel of fortune, YEAH RIGHT, more like wheel of hell.
What on earth are they thinking, 5x2 to get 1 single unit, for real.

Wait, chance for, so it's a crows nest with DA boost?.
I agree, 10 tiles for 1 unit seems very low. Same for 6 goods, seems very low to me. 4 forgepoints for 10 tiles is fine, it's the same as from the terracotta vineyard for the same size, but it's less than what you get from the hippodrome track, for example. Will be interesting to see the numbers from the main building, but I definitely think the chain buildings should be buffed a bit considering the size of the building.

jovada

Regent
Governor's villa and crow's nest buildings will be on the wheel, but will the necessary upgrades also appear , or instead the building will it be the kit ?

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Is it just me or are there no images in the announcement?

EDIT: NM, it seems that AdblockPlus is blocking them.

Last edited:

BritishBoy

Marquis
LOL wheel of fortune, YEAH RIGHT, more like wheel of hell.
What on earth are they thinking, 5x2 to get 1 single unit, for real.

Wait, chance for, so it's a crows nest with DA boost?.
In announcement is says chance only for fp and units. I wonder what else will be on the chance side?