• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

Is it normal for the league reward to take a while to appear in my inventory? I should get bronze, at least the was the standing 0.5h before the end, with a fair margin.

Tanmay11

Regent
Is it normal for the league reward to take a while to appear in my inventory? I should get bronze, at least the was the standing 0.5h before the end, with a fair margin.
looks like none of us have got it, we also get a message in official tab about the league we finished in right?
im missing athlon abbey selection kit

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We are aware of the issue and our devs are working on a fix.
We expect that this issue will be fixed later today.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

I ended up in bronze leauge with THREE POINTS difference from getting bumped down to amateur.

Oh wait, is the event hub supposed to kick in now? I mean whatever at this supplies price, maybe they can do fighting bonus too but a defense boost would have to be in the hundreds of percent and even then people will still complain.

6zeva9

Baronet
Currently LMAO.

On Live servers INNO has announced this Event is to start on 3rd June. They mention Event Hub expansion.

They have not launched the Event Hub or mentioned it anywhere else on the Live servers yet.

Seeing a lot of bewildered players going. Where do I use this expansion? I do have this building! Dumb useless reward @*@!!*

Fenix

Viceroy
Let's speculate. They wanted to activate the event hub in live (it makes sense), and instead activated the change in the AD.

CrashBoom

Legend
@lordwasa why the bonuses is not the same on beta and live:
April,21 on beta View attachment 7088

Today on betaView attachment 7089

Today on liveView attachment 7090
because on beta and live there are different game versions running

beta old has different values compared to beta today (according to you screenshot 1 & 2)
live today has beta old values (values screenshot 1 and 3 are equal)

so the correct question would be
when will the changes from beta reach the live game

and maybe: was that change announced on beta

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
That's great news cause I didn't know that this dev. GB like event building got a upgrade.:)

On my final thoughts this building is insanely OP good just like other event buildings:

Habitat bonus
> X coins / 24h
> + X population

Notre dam bonus
> Happiness
> Supplies / 24h

Deal castle bonus
> + Def. & att. Bonus defensive army
> medals / 24h

Cape carnaval
> fps / 24h

Star gazer
> goods / day (prev. age if you age up)

This thing is such amazing package with all those GBs in 1 building. Among many more to come like it. Event buildings became very
powerful. When do we see an update to the worse GBs to compete with those super (event) buildings?

The only good GB in that list is the cape, and the problem is that GB can increase their bonus per square unlike event buildings. At least giving defense for attacking army (and defending army) would have given more reason to build it. I guess the FP/square is good but when you're running out of room already you gotta go for the attacking army %.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
As much as I understand the value of randomness, but I will find it logical that at some point we all have the same rewards on incidents, especially on live servers.
This would encourage players to log in regularly and actually look for incidents without giving some an advantage to the detriment of others.

How to do ?
If an event lasts 21 days and we can discover 12 incidents per day (figure given without having checked, so just as an example), it would be nice if out of the 12 x 21 = 252 incidents we all had:
- 1 times 50 cards
- 2 times 5 cards
- 5 times 3 cards
- 1 times 5 tickets
- 2 times 1 tickets
- 1 times 100 drinks
- 2 times 50 drinks
etc ...
- supplemented by the usual incidents.

qaccy

Emperor
As much as I understand the value of randomness, but I will find it logical that at some point we all have the same rewards on incidents, especially on live servers.
This would encourage players to log in regularly and actually look for incidents without giving some an advantage to the detriment of others.

How to do ?
If an event lasts 21 days and we can discover 12 incidents per day (figure given without having checked, so just as an example), it would be nice if out of the 12 x 21 = 252 incidents we all had:
- 1 times 50 cards
- 2 times 5 cards
- 5 times 3 cards
- 1 times 5 tickets
- 2 times 1 tickets
- 1 times 100 drinks
- 2 times 50 drinks
etc ...
- supplemented by the usual incidents.
How exactly would they do that? Players don't all collect the same number of incidents per day. It'd be impossible to 'guarantee' incident rewards based on this so it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Also, 10 tickets is a possible reward as well.