• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Amdira

Baronet
One hammer would have get you 3 paws. you really need to use the tools wisely.
I would like to see the bears moving in the mountain reserve :cool:
Agree - one hammer would have been very helpful - if you look at my progress, I already dropped 87 paws and not every level can be finished without using tools. So no matter how wisely you are using them (even if I might have been using some not such wisely in the beginning)- on some point you are running out of - and if there are no diamonds, you may be missing several paws. Due to the high price for packages and even single tools there is also only low chance to go ahead. In Archeology Event the price for a single first grade tool was 10 units and not 65 !! Call it bad luck or whatever.

indian20

Steward
Gotta retract my earlier statement a little bit ( my first reaction was, worst event ever). It is still not clear to me, why we have to introduce stuff like mine seeper or in this case candy crush to a "build your own city" game, but for this event, it is very easy to get the main prize;

- don´t waste any coins on extending the level - only if you get 3-4 paws for sure
- don´t waste coins on boosts you don´t need - the only useful thing seems to me is the hammer
- don´t waste moves on the daily prizes or paws you´ll never get to the bottom easily (only if there is nothing else to do)

Right now with 16 days left, I have the building at level 6, so all good.

Last edited:

frogmoor

Farmer
I think the Wildlife Event is a good idea to capture new players. As it is framed at the moment it kicks in early in the development of a new land and introduces lots of new elements in a exciting way, giving lots of forge points, coins etc at that moment when the new player is most keen to get on with things and be flexible and learn about gameplay. And matching blocks is very addictive! It definitely has that arcade game aspect to it. It's a puzzle, with a feel of skill, and not just the random lottery element that some of the events have.

No need for that. You get 115 tickets, you need 140 paws, so it's ~1.2 paws per board - easily doable without boosters.

Major balance issues. Boosters, IMHO, are way better to get additional paws, than tickets. It is intentional that they are scarce.
You overestimate the average persons intelligence, clearly if you need any kind of tool you're not playing the game the most efficiently already.... The tool is to help the layman, and, yanno, make the game fun.

There is also a luck element for the paw appearing. I've had some games as well as others who post who only saw one paw in 25 turns and was unable to get it. Of course with the law of probability, I had more levels where I obtained more paws to make up for the blunder, but a guarenteed board with at least one paw is not an impossible task to ask the devs to implement.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Found a bug. I don't know if it's just a case of something already reported.
I just did an attack to obtain mars ore on the campaign map and I got this
When I clicked on "End Level" I got a window message saying an internal error occurred and when I closed the window the game automatically reloaded. After that I was able to gather other mars ore without seeing the event window again.
Could you please report this in our bug section of the forum?
Once posted there, we can look into it.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I have forwarded the feedback for this weekend about the Event.
So far:
  • Increase the coins that you can gain
  • Get more starting turns
  • A more reliable way of getting paws (not games where you get 1 paw and games where you can get 7)
  • Improvements in the questrequirements (f.e. improvements on actiavete a boost in your Tavern and the many quests require gahtering coins, supplies etc.)

Which changes or improvements would you like to see?
We need constructive feedback to be able to improve the event.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have forwarded the feedback for this weekend about the Event.
So far:
  • Increase the coins that you can gain
  • Get more starting turns
  • A more reliable way of getting paws (not games where you get 1 paw and games where you can get 7)
  • Improvements in the questrequirements (f.e. improvements on actiavete a boost in your Tavern and the many quests require gahtering coins, supplies etc.)

Which changes or improvements would you like to see?
We need constructive feedback to be able to improve the event.

Honestly, regarding the game itself I'd like to see a lack of changes for I fear many of the things being asked for will have compensatory changes that overall result in it being less enjoyable.

i.e.
More Coins = Less Tickets (i like my tickets thanks)
More Starting Turns = Less Paw Frequency
Reliable Paws = Always exactly 2 instead of occasionally 6 or more.

The way the game stands now it rewards learning to play it better. The changes many are asking for is to make the game easier, and I fear that the downside of it being made easier is that it'll also be less rewarding to play it well.

-Alin-

Emperor
We have not on Beta.
Unfortunately it currently isn't functioning properly and our gamedevelopers are looking into it.
You can expect to receive the diamonds for testing the event once the issue has been resolved :)

Thank You!

1623009656548.png

Nearly there, one more upgrade needed + the one from the end of questline, I should easily get the last main building with all the tickets given every 6 hours and from quests.
I should't have spent 650 diamonds for coins to buy 2 packs of 660 with instruments, It doesnt really matter so much the help of the instruments if You want only the main building at level 7 and few daily prizes.

Not that bad this event after the first impresion, it is kinda boring and frustrating when You get locked with lots of paws at the bottom
1623010057751.png
, but in the end You will have plenty of them for a fully upgraded Eagle Mountain.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
Honestly, regarding the game itself I'd like to see a lack of changes for I fear many of the things being asked for will have compensatory changes that overall result in it being less enjoyable.

i.e.
More Coins = Less Tickets (i like my tickets thanks)
More Starting Turns = Less Paw Frequency
Reliable Paws = Always exactly 2 instead of occasionally 6 or more.

The way the game stands now it rewards learning to play it better. The changes many are asking for is to make the game easier, and I fear that the downside of it being made easier is that it'll also be less rewarding to play it well.
Agreed. I do think the tools package costs ought to come down a bit. Assuming you save all the coins, you ought to be able to get the large tool kit halfway through rather than 3/4 through as it seems to be now.

D-Best

Squire
You get 40 for daily login now. I hope you're not asking for it to be reduced.
You receive just 20 from quests... 10/quest, if you want, cause you get tickets too.

EDIT:
I don't know about daily quests, but if you gather more coins for daily login, you'll be able to buy a pack of tools in the middle of event or even later, which is useless.

Last edited: