• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Perhaps a mechanism where the rocks cannot be destroyed and an increase in production if two of the same type are in a chain.?.?.
I would be interested in that mechanic. Although I would be excited for a chain ability with the
rewards too cause it can continually be rewarding

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Good4h8h1d
basmati.png
Basmati
basmati_0.png
basmati_1.png
basmati_2.png
lotus.png
Lotus
lotus_0.png
lotus_1.png
lotus_2.png
saree.png
Saree
saree_0.png
saree_1.png
saree_2.png
spices.png
Spices
spices_0.png
spices_1.png
spices_2.png

Legendary Kata

Merchant
The upgrade and selection kits for the Minaret and Maharaja Palace :)
Looks like there might be a risk of some confusion between the old "Maharaja's Palace" from the Indian Palace Set and this new "Maharaja Palace".
Maharaja Palace is the name for the main building? Wow, that sounds awfully similar to Maharaja's Palace. Either way stoped to see the bonuses of this in the future :)

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Maharaja Palace is the name for the main building? Wow, that sounds awfully similar to Maharaja's Palace. Either way stoped to see the bonuses of this in the future :)
Yes. That's exactly how confusingly similar the names will be it seems. I always get the name of the building from what they have named the images of the upgrade/selection kits and most often it tends to be correct. But of course they could change it. When it comes to bonuses it's usually not available until beta release.

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Yes. That's exactly how confusingly similar the names will be it seems. I always get the name of the building from what they have named the images of the upgrade/selection kits and most often it tends to be correct. But of course they could change it. When it comes to bonuses it's usually not available until beta release.

But imagine it's actually really good and it turns out to be the real name in the end. To be fair it should probably at least not be the worst since it's a main Settlement reward. Then it might be a bit like this:

- Maharaja Palace is one of the best buildings in the game!
- How come? It only gives a few fp, goods and some other irrelevant stuff in this huge area
- No, not that Maharaja's Palace. The Maharaja Palace.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
XFqHtXEh.jpg

I am now even more confused than I was before looking at the names being exactly the same, really inno ?????
No, not exactly the same I think :p I had a reason for using the possessive form of Maharaja for the old one. Like this:

Maharaja's Palace - The palace that the Maharaja owns
Maharajas_Palace.png

The Maharaja Palace - A palace that's just named after the Maharaja
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding9f.png

Last edited:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
XFqHtXEh.jpg

I am now even more confused than I was before looking at the names being exactly the same, really inno ?????
As @PhoenixFenix said, the difference is very slight:
Maharaja's palace is the summer event building,
This is written like planetofthehumans2's palace like the palace is owned by

Maradja palace is cultural reward
It is just a Maharaja worthy palace.

I also feel like it is ways too confusing and would suggest to renaming one of
them in such a way that it is very different and clear by name which is which.
For example for the cultural reward: Mughal Palace.
Alternatively they could rename the summer event palace into: Indian Palace.
Which still does the build and theme justice and would remain accurate. While
for the cultural reward keeping Maharaja palace would feel more fitting and
fair towards the culture. If I recall correctly there's already a fair amount of people
referring to the Indian themed set in such a way.

Anyways I think they'll gonna do something anyways like earlier was said, in order
to prevent such confusion.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
As @PhoenixFenix said, the difference is very slight:
Maharaja's palace is the summer event building,
This is written like planetofthehumans2's palace like the palace is owned by

Maradja palace is cultural reward
It is just a Maharaja worthy palace.

I also feel like it is ways too confusing and would suggest to renaming one of
them in such a way that it is very different and clear by name which is which.
For example for the cultural reward: Mughal Palace.
Alternatively they could rename the summer event palace into: Indian Palace.
Which still does the build and theme justice and would remain accurate. While
for the cultural reward keeping Maharaja palace would feel more fitting and
fair towards the culture. If I recall correctly there's already a fair amount of people
referring to the Indian themed set in such a way.

Anyways I think they'll gonna do something anyways like earlier was said, in order
to prevent such confusion.

People sometimes refer to Maharaja's palace as Indian Palace because it's part of the Indian Palace Set. So your suggestion into renaming that one into Indian Palace makes sense if Inno doesn't have another name of the Mughal main reward at Beta announcement. As long as it's still spoilers it's very safe to say anything could still happen.

Its early enough that they could reasonably change the name without making a big fuss about it and confusing people later on when it's released.