• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Castle System

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Found this info text: "CASY|Your streak will not reset if you miss one or more collection. After finishing a full streak cycle it restarts."

Not quite sure what to make of it, but seems to suggest you don't need to collect every day...
No, I do believe it is saying that you need to collect every day here is what I am thinking.

There are like 7 days of reward for a single cycle. I assume for each day you collect the better rewards you get, usually if you miss a day or two you have to restart back at like the first day that's how that Treasure Hunt thing was back in the day. This is simply saying if you miss a day it won't reset your progress back to Day 1. Once a player receives all 7 days of rewards the cycle resets and you get better rewards.

uppicario

Merchant
Probably, but it's like a feature for everyone and not just buyers. So Idk, will have to wait and see
Well....think about it....
Depends if you can have "access to castle".
Maybe to activate the access to the castle (like open the gate...) you may buy...

but yes, will have to wait and see

OmegaLee

Steward
Not impressed with the rewards.
The one thing I want to more then anything is the ability to send friend requests up to 140. I've lost the ability to help a lot of people because neither of use can send a FR.

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Not impressed with the rewards.
The one thing I want to more then anything is the ability to send friend requests up to 140. I've lost the ability to help a lot of people because neither of use can send a FR.

Aid All button to, if not at least Aid 5 people on the list at a time. This feature would save a lot of time

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Well....think about it....
Depends if you can have "access to castle".
Maybe to activate the access to the castle (like open the gate...) you may buy...

but yes, will have to wait and see
True, I remember from a game I played earlier back as a kid it was Goodgame Empire. They had a "VIP" feature which you could buy with their premium currency but ultimately it was available for everyone AND had neat perks at every level. I wouldn't see this feature for just buyers too, sure you can get the new currency with diamonds but I believe it will be something F2P can also access.

Also, the Castle has levels, it would make so much sense for the new currency to be the only thing to upgrade this castle. These currencies might be rare for F2P with P2W getting the option to buy a ton of it with $$$ again for acceleration purposes. The higher the level of the castle the more perks you unlock.

Login rewards were a thing so it would be a perfect opportunity to drop in some of those castle coins in there and simple access to them for F2P.

If it will be a buyer-only feature then it would be a shame...yet another wasted potential. I hope not though, to be honest, I found the FoE Plus stupid. Will see as more info comes...

Legendary Kata

Merchant
if you would get better rewards then you would move up to the next cycle level and don't restart the cycle :rolleyes:
well I mean yeah...what I meant to say is that you still continue but the visual will look like you restarted but you didn't you are still getting the same level as rewards depending on your log-in streak.

Emperor XX

Farmer
Ok, so I watched the @MooingCat video about this new system. I hate to be all negative about Inno's new features, but I really don't see a demand or a purpose for this.
It seems as if it is a building that rewards you for logging on every day. Nice, I guess. But don't we already get rewarded by getting to collect FPs, getting free event currency and getting to participate in the many game features? I don't think this castle is going to make the difference between logging on and not logging on for anyone.
Plus, with all of these buildings outside the city, its asking for a new player to become confused and overwhelmed. So far we have: Friends Tavern, Antiques Dealer, Harbor, GE Access point, GbG Access Point, Event Hub, PvP Arena, and now this. Not to mention the Arctic Harbor, Oceanic Terminal and Spaceport that we reach in higher ages. If I were a new player at this point I'd be so confused by all of the piles of rocks around my city....

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Ok, so I watched the @MooingCat video about this new system. I hate to be all negative about Inno's new features, but I really don't see a demand or a purpose for this.
It seems as if it is a building that rewards you for logging on every day. Nice, I guess. But don't we already get rewarded by getting to collect FPs, getting free event currency and getting to participate in the many game features? I don't think this castle is going to make the difference between logging on and not logging on for anyone.
Plus, with all of these buildings outside the city, its asking for a new player to become confused and overwhelmed. So far we have: Friends Tavern, Antiques Dealer, Harbor, GE Access point, GbG Access Point, Event Hub, PvP Arena, and now this. Not to mention the Arctic Harbor, Oceanic Terminal and Spaceport that we reach in higher ages. If I were a new player at this point I'd be so confused by all of the piles of rocks around my city....
I agree with what you said. If this is really aiming to get players to log in daily, I personally really don't see it working. These buffs are nice but I don't think I will ever use 6-10 slots to breakdown my items in inventory or be needing a boost which reduces the cost of boosts in the Friends Tavern...some boosts are mediocre while some I think are pretty useful but it's not going to affect you much in the long-run. More Trade Coins/Gemstones are nice but then again the Antiques Dealer really isn't worth it when my city is filled with GBs and Event buildings. Ultimately will have to wait and see if this is all the Castle offers then it's quite lame...I hope that's not the case.

About new surrounding buildings...yeah I can see why one can be overwhelmed but when you click on the ruin you will get more info on what the building is and how to unlock it. So I really don't think that's an issue when you are used to your surroundings. At least the game tells you what the feature is and how you unlock it. The tutorial doesn't even mention the basics about fighting like Type/Field advantages or Troop Skills to a beginner. The player has to figure out everything about fighting with outside research. Heck, even the Negotiation Mini-game they haven't really made it clear for new players what they are doing. I personally feel those mechanics are a lot overwhelming compared to these overwhelming buildings around your city. If you don't know what you are doing, losing many troops, spending too many goods on negotiations. You will feel overwhelmed then as you don't know what you are doing.

SnowyNinja

Farmer
is this to me? because when I made a new account on a other world it was there not on my beta one or current US one and I'm talking about the forgeplus thing

Emberguard

Emperor
is this to me? because when I made a new account on a other world it was there not on my beta one or current US one and I'm talking about the forgeplus thing
Yes. Nowhere has forge plus been announced, so any info is going to be extremely limited. You could put a support ticket in if you want to check if support knows anything.