• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Castle System

Legendary Kata

Merchant
I am really liking the fact they are adding more and more surrounding buildings to the overall city. I hope this one seems to have more use than the Event Hub. It seems to be quite rewarding of the building not sure the expense/grind will be worth given with the outcome.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
someone has just posted this on facebook seems like it is in the system somewhere

Attachments

• castle system.jpg
    castle system.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 187

Move

Farmer
[QUOTE = "The Lady Ann, post: 120476, membre: 9568"]
quelqu'un vient de publier ceci sur facebook semble être dans le système quelque part
[/CITATION]

FOE +

You’re right, good spotting. Wonder how that’ll end up in practice? I already have too many slots for breaking items down but if we can stagger it somehow it might be useful for speed running event quests
I'd probably run out of items to sell to the dealer to be able to use them all except after an event. I also have a large cache of the motivation kits if I desperately needed to sell something for a quest.

Although for me, the most difficult part of the dealer is deciding if I should really sell that building/upgrades or not.....

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Found this info text: "CASY|Your streak will not reset if you miss one or more collection. After finishing a full streak cycle it restarts."

Not quite sure what to make of it, but seems to suggest you don't need to collect every day...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Looks kinda like a VIP system you see in other F2P games. Levels would then come slowly (daily points or something) to those who don't pay. And quickly with diamond purchases or something.