• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's sad. So much effort and time has been spent trying to get such trash. But there could be a great feature

Finally if Inno wants the arena to have a chance to please, give real value to the city defense one way or another!
Everyone agrees that defending is futile. Without adding GB, maybe doubling the current defense GB bonuses will spice up arenas.

Increase the percentages of the basile and the deal to give a desire to defend and therefore to spice up the arenas.

Owl II

Emperor
Increase the percentages of the basile and the deal to give a desire to defend and therefore to spice up the arenas.
I do 99% of the auto battle fights here on beta. I have an 800% attack here. What basil will help you on the live, if I have 2000% there? But my attack stats are pretty average. I'm very far from a record 3000%. Let me guess: top 1 will be who is currently leading in the medal ranking. Well, my top 5 position in the world is still not bad. But I take very few places in GB now. And I never saved up any medals. And I won't waste my time on that.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Increasing the percentages on the buildings isn't what's needed. Increasing motivation is. Last I recall it's just your first 5 defenses count. It's highly unlikely you'll be able to dissuade 5 people from beating you thanks to how high attack stats are being stacked. Even if Basil & Deal were twice what they are now. The dedicated defender would still need to be packing their city with watchfires and tactician towers. And for what? Getting people to not bother trying to attack you and saving yourself 5 defeats a day? Buying more attempts would have more of an impact without any city space - and the rewards from the feature aren't so great as to merit that even really.

Owl II

Emperor
Increasing the percentages on the buildings isn't what's needed. Increasing motivation is. Last I recall it's just your first 5 defenses count. It's highly unlikely you'll be able to dissuade 5 people from beating you thanks to how high attack stats are being stacked. Even if Basil & Deal were twice what they are now. The dedicated defender would still need to be packing their city with watchfires and tactician towers. And for what? Getting people to not bother trying to attack you and saving yourself 5 defeats a day? Buying more attempts would have more of an impact without any city space - and the rewards from the feature aren't so great as to merit that even really.
How is it? Why we need buildings with the main bonus of def the city? Bakeries, Abbey.:D

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I still think that not integrating the orangery in the arena is even more disadvantageous for the defense which has no chance for the moment.

Owl II

Emperor
Where is the logic? Hard opponent with 155% bonus. Easy opponent with 1216% bonus. You could put a 2-3k % bonus for bots who is call a hard opponent. To avoid such absurdity. But you release it to the live servers in this form:oops:

bornempire

Steward
Hi,
After 2 months not participating in PvP arena, cause I many times got the same way too high opponent three times daily, even after refreshing, a few days ago I tried again.

First fight were nice, more realistic thank you. But now that I passed the first stage is the same story again. Having opponents with 600, 1000 and more defense bonus.

ON top of that the 'next era' you can choose from three options is Space Age Venus. While I am in SAM. So they are 2, TWO, era higher, With ridicilous high defense bonus.

How can you think this is a 'choice'? Why you offer me choices between 'immediate suicide' and 'Completely Massive Destruction'?

Come on.

bornempire

Steward
I read also the comment on the other servers, were you announced the reintroduction of PvP, 'after the comments of the players of the beta world'.

Well, can you then at least also add a phone number for suicide prevention for each country?
This is insane! NOTHING changed.

I stop after today, Our feedback is pointless.