• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Wildlife Event

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Found some loading screens, including one with a WIP main event building! Seems like it'll be 3x4, with 10 levels :)

WILDLIFE_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

2nd one is quite blurry, but looks really cool :)

WILDLIFE_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Nice with the first sneak peak on the main event building. Even though they clearly has some work left to do, since they currently has used the same image for all the levels. :) I agree the other loading screen looks like it will turn out really nice, :)

I also found a shuffle icon. And another image of Diane with the difference being that the image name confirms she is indeed a Wildlife Event Questgiver.
wildlife_icon_shuffle.png

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Close, but not quite, when it did come to the buildings levels. Here the 7 levels are:
I wasn't the first finding out about it's existence this time. According to @MooingCat it seems to be 3x4. And @gdz.bplaced.net found the separate level images first.
My own contribution is it's a 7 lvl building with 3 options on the highest level.
Lvl 1Lvl 2Lvl 3Lvl 4Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21e.png
Lvl 6Lvl 7 - BearLvl 7 - EagleLvl 7 - Moose
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21gBear.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21gEagle.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WildBonus21gMoose.png

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
This is probably my favorite building based on looks in the game. I'm really stoked for this event!

Also, eagles all the way

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Must be a placeholder.

Seems like the daily special switch is returning, so hopefully that's a permanent feature in all events (with daily specials) going forward :)

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
You wish!
Graphics are still being created. The GV will be available in the following Event.
I would say we can't be sure they haven't chosed to put the Governor's Villa as a prize somewhere in the event. The prizes should come for somewhere, either created for this event or reintroduced ones. But we will not know that until the event begins since as had been said it's probably only placeholders in the video. So don't get your hopes up too much.

Havik79

Baronet
Uh oh, that is a massive red flag for me, the fact she likes the worst event and most hated event in the game St Paddys just kills any hope I have for this.

>Wants events to be distinguishable
>Copy and pastes last years events
>Halloween/Archeology is the same mechanic
>Spring/soccer is the same mechanic

:rolleyes:

Another 2 weeks to the event, I guess we'll see. Looks like candy crush game.