• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements Update - The Mughal Empire has been selected

darthronin

Farmer
Why such large embassy's lately.
It is virtually impossible to move them around which makes them completely useless.
Just another obstacle on the grid rather then a building.

How about making it smaller and give it a fixed spot if the goal is merely to make it an obstruction to gameplay and annoy players.
This is just getting rediculous.

6zeva9

Baronet
Like have obelisk and ancient obelisk. And if i know right, mean of maharaja,like great king. Palace set an indian cultur but Taj Mahal a mughal cultur.
2017 was the year that INNO brought us the Taj Mahal in the form of both the Maharajas Palace & Elephant Garden sets during the Summer Event, after we had the Historical Questline of Maharaja Shah Jahan the 5th Mughal Emperor (Great King), where we only got the Hedge Maze.
What may be a better building is the Red Fort also at Agra, this could be another building to boost Attack and Defence of Both your armies.

The Babelus

Steward
What do you expect from such teaser? We definitely hope for following:
1) it does not have to be easy to play, however we hope it won't be so boring and annoying az Aztecs. I managed to play Aztecs on Beta, 3 towns, always took full rewards... but it was so boring that I have never persuaded myself to start it in my city on live server.
2) the Best settlement so far was Egypt. It looked very complicated at the begin, but I always liked that challenge and later found out it was easy to play for full reward. even when town took 14 days (maybe 10/9 or even 8 days later when the chance for 4x was really high), but I was never bored and annoyed.
3) the main building for Aztecs sucked really bad for any stronger player (my lift is 1000/500 and I am in OF, enough FPs daily and defense for attacking army is nice, however i will prefer sentinel Outposts now).

So if it will be fun to play (does not necessarily mean easy to play) and the main reward building will be worth it... we will be happy to play. Otherwise not :)

Considering how they used copy/paste new skins for SAV i bet the lazy devs will copy paste Aztec with new skins too...
They are elevating lazy to an art form lately...

3) the main building for Aztecs sucked really bad for any stronger player (my lift is 1000/500 and I am in OF, enough FPs daily and defense for attacking army is nice, however i will prefer sentinel Outposts now)

I have 1250/730 on my live world and I still think main reward from aztecs is very good building.

Otherwise I agree with your opinion on aztec settlement as a whole. Boring, too time consuming and I will not play something like this again. Egypt was the best.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
What do you expect from such teaser? We definitely hope for following:

Speak for yourself please, because....

2) the Best settlement so far was Egypt.

I strongly disagree with this. Egypt, gameplay wise, was the single worst settlement so far.

the main building for Aztecs sucked really bad for any stronger player (my lift is 1000/500 and I am in OF, enough FPs daily and defense for attacking army is nice, however i will prefer sentinel Outposts now).

There's different types of players.
Not everything is about buffing your troops.

Mitos

Squire
LOL, for a moment i thought it is 6x9 main reward building :) That would be a cool trick if they would do that. With hell of a stats in it, of course

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Considering how they used copy/paste new skins for SAV i bet the lazy devs will copy paste Aztec with new skins too...
They are elevating lazy to an art form lately...
Bronze Age, Iron Age, early, high, late medieval age, colonial and Industrial Age and than from
modern era to future era. AF and OF were the same and the VF was like modern era until
future era were the same. So, I dunno why it is all the sudden a hot big deal for space ages?

Also based off the previous 4 cultural settlements all settlements playing out
slightly different. On top of that it's likely that the original suggestion included fresh and new
ideas. So, yeah I strongly doubt it will be the same thing with a reskin as everything points
into the opposite.

JosefD

Merchant
A lot of info is still lacking - where will the main focus be, trading or fighting? When will it start?

Umbrathor

Baronet
People, of course a lot of information is still lacking: this is a work-in-progress update.

Inno is letting us know, in response to the ideas pitched, which culture they have chosen, with some of the first art as a teaser. I am happy that this is an improvement in communication: not waiting until it goes into beta, but communicating earlier on. Thanks for that Inno, and please continue providing in-progress info for more aspects and points of feedback!

Someone mentioned that Aztec took longer to play through than Egypt. I don't understand that: every Egypt city takes weeks to complete, and is limited in that regard due to the set limit on loot you can earn from battles. Aztecs playthroughs are much faster in that regard. Which was a reason for me not to play Egypt much, whereas I am nearly finished with Aztecs.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Someone mentioned that Aztec took longer to play through than Egypt. I don't understand that: every Egypt city takes weeks to complete, and is limited in that regard due to the set limit on loot you can earn from battles. Aztecs playthroughs are much faster in that regard. Which was a reason for me not to play Egypt much, whereas I am nearly finished with Aztecs.

Egypt wasn't as much longer as the timer would've suggested. The first egypt run maybe takes two+ weeks, but by the last runs it's about a week to finish due to coins not really being a limiting factor, space being cheap, and goods gaining the x4 bonus quadratically (chance for x4 loot, chance for x4 goods from that loot).

Aztecs are probably about the same in time per run (little faster at the start, little slower at the end), but you have to do more runs. Mostly my issue with aztecs though is just pure settlement burnout :p I wasn't going to run aztecs at all for that reason. But have slowly started it going and just not caring about it :p Play minesweeper once a day and it'll finish eventually when I find some energy to play the culture build & sell torture :p

I wish finished the Aztecs before the Mughal arrive in live servers, but just today i finished the Egypt Settlement , I wanna finish the Aztecs for back the egypt and finished my second buildings for give 6% de defense for attack army. Someone have any advice about the aztecs for complete more fast? I started in one hour ago