• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Okamiris

Baronet
We will investigate the issue and try to reproduce the issue.
What kind of device do you use? Samsung/Apple/etc?
I have this on 2 devices Samsung, Android 9 and 10. But some other players, Fr live and beta, have the same issue on different browser and app.
It work on Opera browser and not on Edge or Firefox.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I have this on 2 devices Samsung, Android 9 and 10. But some other players, Fr live and beta, have the same issue on different browser and app.
It work on Opera browser and not on Edge or Firefox.
Thank you for the additional information.
We have made a bug report for our game developers and I will add this as extra information.

maff

Farmer
alguien me puede decir como colocar los edificios de produccion,de productos de y los edificios que den vitalidad a la máximo en una foto para poder verlo, gracias

BritishBoy

Marquis
I have FI lvl 80 on live and in 6 days I got: 10 units x2, 25 goods 1x my age and 1x prev age, 100 prev age goods x1 and once each: mass coins, mass supplies, 20 fp, medals, supplies, 5 BP's coins. WHAT THE HELL GUYS? This is simply ridiculous for lvl 80 even for such a small time span of 6 days. I will carry on making notes of shards for at least 1 month, really hope to see a BIG TIME increase in rewards quality. Just to compare - I have lvl 71 ToR and every week I get at least 1 green idol. Shoud be average of 3 (ish) per week but some times I get even 4 per week. I am not even talking about you know for a while about wrong number of shard drop percentage if you view FI from mobile and pc and YOU HAVE SHEDULED it repair to 1.203 while making 2k cancellation limit instant for live servers without letting us know or sheduling that. Definitelly something is wrongly balanced here with FI shards drop rate/quality! I am willing to see a MAJOR. improvement in that!

GoodStaffy

Farmer
Hi All :)

How many Goods buildings on Venus do people have room for with full oxygen ?
I can only fit 4 x 4x5 and 4 x 5x5, a total of 8..

Sinitar

Regent
HELL YES! @InnoGames WAKE THE HELL Up and adjust drop rate of this flying toilet. I have lvl 80 and haven't seen 150 fp or 300 goods in 1 month recorded collections.
I'm not surprised of this :rolleyes:
Why you builded this GB's? You didn't have nothing to upgrade and you have all at 80/100's level minimum?
When the inno will improve the 3rd time to positive progress, then I will build it
For now it drop 2/3 things less than the temple of relics per week

BritishBoy

Marquis
I'm not surprised of this :rolleyes:
Why you builded this GB's? You didn't have nothing to upgrade and you have all at 80/100's level minimum?
When the inno will improve the 3rd time to positive progress, then I will build it
For now it drop 2/3 things less than the temple of relics per week
I have builded it in first few days and leveled up to 80 in less than 24 hrs. People were investing is spots just to secure them, nobody was watching for 1.9 or anything like this

Sinitar

Regent
I have builded it in first few days and leveled up to 80 in less than 24 hrs. People were investing is spots just to secure them, nobody was watching for 1.9 or anything like this
Evidently people wanted it only for its beauty, not to have an advantage like the others and useful; or to then realize the stupid thing they have done ...
You obviously are now complaining that this ge makes less (but come on ?!) than its colleague "temple" after they did you the favor of raising it up to 80 in no time ...:rolleyes:

From reading the initial blurb about this new GB that INNO put out it was obvious how little practical value it would have. But there will always be those who want what they see as bragging rights of being amongst the first to get it. They blank the obvious to feed their ego and that is all that matters to them. Then once they see what an idiotic thing it was to do they get mad and look for someone to blame. OK if you have an advanced city with all the real GBs levelled up to where you want them and you are looking for something pretty to fill a space you have then fine. You can go look at the FI. but depending on your personal taste I would also go look at some of the other ornamental structures like the Lotus Temple, Space Needle or even the Colosseum, They are also about as much value to the actual game as this new one.

This GB has been of great value to some though. I congratulate the goods sellers who spent the cash (thank you for supporting INNO) and worked hard to produce enough goods to sell to the "must haves" I hope y'all are still drawing in the profits on your investment. And of course passing that on to your guild members.

CrashBoom

Legend
question about flying island

it can produce shards every 4h
but what if at that time the settlement is not running ? is that shard still there later or is that shard lost ?

my situation:
I finish the current settlement today and want to start the next tomorrow morning

If no settlement is active, no shards are being generated.
I think he wants to know if he loses the accumulated time from when he last collected to when he finishes the settlement, or if the timer resets when finishing and starting a new settlement.

The timer should be connected to the FI, not the settlement, so if you collect any incidents right before you finish the settlement, then immediately start a new settlement, nothing should be affected and no incidents should be lost.

Did I understand the question right @CrashBoom ?