• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Castle System

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
New building, which should be for the city surroundings.
6 images of the building right now, where only the number at the end is different. https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/V_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem0.png Probably for different levels (the first one could also possibly be a ruin)

And AllAge in the image name usually means it's a building who doesn't change between ages.

Also there is an actual castle system upgrade and a level progess bar:
castle_system_reward_building_upgrade.png

https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/gui/castle_system/castle_system_level_progress_bar.png

V_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem0.pngV_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem1.pngV_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem2.png
V_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem3.pngV_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem4.pngV_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem5.png

Boost IconBoost SlotChestChest DailyCastle CoinEmblemEmblem small inactiveMirror
boost_icon_castle_system.png
boost_slot_bg_castle.png
castle_system_chest.png
castle_system_chest_daily.png
castle_system_icon_castle_coin.png
castle_system_emblem.png
castle_system_emblem_small_inactive.png
castle_system_mirror.png

I also found some rewards in the data, first time I checked it oly mentioned level 1, but now all the way up to 15. Don't know if they plan on going even further, but it should be a possibility at this stage.

And it also lists identical rewards separately for each age from Stone Age to Space Age Venus. So it might be a feature for all ages, but it wouldn't be the only building which have data for all ages, even though not available, if it isn't.

Right now the Daily and Permanent Rewards are the same for all levels.
The One-Time Rewards differ a bit for the first levels, but all possible ones are for some reason included in level 5.
Some prizes have rarities mentioned and some do not, whatever that means. When you look at it it doesn't seem that logical and a bit of a mess. But it's spoilers which means a work in progress after all. And perhaps they're also just playing around a bit.

LevelRequired PointsDaily RewardsPermanent RewardsOne-time rewards
1500Uncommon:
  • Shrine of Knowledge
  • Shrine of Inspiration
  • Shrine of Awe
Rare:
  • All Shrines! - A Shrine of Knowledge, Shrine of Inspiration and Shrine of Awe, all in one package
  • Large (60%) coin boost
uncommon:
  • One Up Kit
21000SameSameunknown rarity:
  • 5 Fragments of Wishing Well
  • 5 Fragments of Shrine of Knowledge
  • Confectionary
uncommon:
  • Wishing Well
  • Shrine of Knowledge
31500SameSamecommon:
  • Self-Aid Kit
uncommon:
  • One Up Kit
  • Mass Self-Aid Kit
42000SameSameunknown rarity:
  • Old Graveyard
common:
  • Large Forge Point Package
  • Medium Forge Point Package
52500SameSameunknown rarity:
  • 5 Fragments of Wishing Well
  • 5 Fragments of Shrine of Knowledge
  • Confectionary
  • Old Graveyard
common:
  • Large Forge Points Package
  • Medium Forge Points Package
  • Self- Aid Kit
uncommon:
  • Mass Self-Aid Kit
  • Wishing Well
  • Confectionary
  • Shrine of Knowledge
  • One Up Kit
63000SameSameuncommon:
  • One Up Kit
73500SameSameSame as level 6
84000SameSameSame as level 6
94500SameSameSame as level 6
105000SameSameSame as level 6
115500SameSameSame as level 6
126000SameSameSame as level 6
136500SameSameSame as level 6
147000SameSameSame as level 6
157500SameSameSame as level 6

castle_system_0.png

Don't have the actual texts, but some sort of theory of what they might explain based on only the mages:
- Levels?
- Castle coins?
- Rewards?
castle_system_info_screen_new_1.jpg

- Mass Supply Rush? (at least it's that icon)
- Defense Boost? (images starting with T_SS usually mean city defense building, which we have as another of the identical image variants)
- Boosts?
castle_system_info_screen_new_2.jpg

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Somehow linked to the guild expedition?

ge_minigame_badge_castle_system.png

Not quite sure what that means, if it has something directly to do with GE or if it's simply a way to access it in GE like the quests.
The second image in the second info screen could also be about GE

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Somehow linked to the guild expedition?

ge_minigame_badge_castle_system.png

Not quite sure what that means, if it has something directly to do with GE or if it's simply a way to access it in GE like the quests.
The second image in the second info screen could also be about GE
It's no way we could really know from what is found so far, but might be just a coincidence. Even though your'e right the 2nd image in the 2nd info screen reminds a bit about the pyramid for GE points.

It doesn't fit with the all age theory, since GE is from Iron Age.
And as I said it included Stone Age - Space Age Venus in the reward file I found. Even though Stone Age is only a very fast age in the game tutorial, but then this Castle System should also be skipping Bronze Age.

Even though I know the settlement reward buildings have data starting from the Bronze Age, even though not available. So it wouldn't be the first case of data not matching how it really is in-game.

But I think your GE theory would also not really match this should be a city surrounding building, which I'm quite sure it should be. Even though you probably have to earn the castle coins somehow.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
It's no way we could really know, even though it doesn't fit with the all age theory, since GE is from Iron Age.
And I might say with all ages included in the reward list I meant Stone Age - Space Age Venus. Even though Stone Age is only a very fast age in the game tutorial, but then this Castle System should also be skipping Bronze Age.

Even though I know the settlement reward buildings have data starting from the Bronze Age, even though not available. So it wouldn't be the first case of data not matching how it really is in-game.

But your GE theory would also not really match it should be a city surrounding building, I think.

I think AllAge refers to the building not changing depending on age. For example, Ritual Flame is "T_AllAge_Expedition16" (T for Tower), as the boost doesn't change depending on your age.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I believe in @MooingCat's theory it should be connected to the Guild Expedition more now. But then also somehow connected to the Antiques Dealer, the Daily Challenges and the Settlements. Maybe you collect the coins everywhere or something completely different?

antiquedealer_castle_system_slot.png
antiquedealer_slot_castle_level.png
antiquedealer_slot_castle_system.png
antiquedealer_castle_system_slotantiquedealer_slot_castle_levelantiquedealer_slot_castle_system
outpost_gui_emissaries_slot_castle.png
castle_system_daily_challenge_chest.png
castle_system_daily_collectable.png
outpost_gui_emissaries_slot_castlecastle_system_daily_challenge_chestcastle_system_daily_collectable

castle_system_badge_large.png
castle_system_badge_large.png
castle_system_badge_timer.png
castle_system_icon_castle_coins.png
settings_icon_castle_system.png
castle_system_badge_largecastle_system_badge_largecastle_system_badge_timercastle_system_icon_castle_coinssettings_icon_castle_system.png

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Could this perhaps be linked to foe plus? An extra emissary slot, extra daily challenge, extra daily reward, a free antique dealer reward perhaps, perhaps some additional rewards from GE, etc? I feel like the aesthetics definitely fit for foe plus, the foe plus carriage for example would fit quite well:

V_SS_AllAge_ForgePlus.png

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Could this perhaps be linked to foe plus? An extra emissary slot, extra daily challenge, extra daily reward, a free antique dealer reward perhaps, perhaps some additional rewards from GE, etc? I feel like the aesthetics definitely fit for foe plus, the foe plus carriage for example would fit quite well:

V_SS_AllAge_ForgePlus.png
Tbh can't quite see how that would work with the leveling stuff, but it's a thought :)

CrashBoom

Legend
Tbh can't quite see how that would work with the leveling stuff, but it's a thought :)
the more money you spend the higher your castle level will be
many games have more than one VIP (money pay) levels

and each level give different benefits
if you want all you need highest level

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I suppose, but to me the "required points" to level seems to make it based on some actual play aspect, but who knows might be that you get a certain amount of points each day while foe plus is active, incentivising you to keep subscribing to it

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Found these, so seems like you can hide your castle level. I think that would fit with it being tied to foe plus, allows each player to decide if they want to share that they have the subscription or not.

Code:
b.title = n.gettext("CASY|Display Castle level when visited");
b.active_text = n.gettext("CASY|Castle level displayed");
b.inactive_text = n.gettext("CASY|Castle level not displayed");
b.description = n.gettext("CASY|Activate/Deactivate the visible Castle level when someone is visiting your city.");

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
A lot more info texts have been added:
Code:
"CASY|Daily Castle Coins"

"CASY|Today's coins:"
"CASY|Coins tomorrow:"
"CASY|Streak days:"

"CASY|The more consecutive login days you accumulate, the more Castle Coins you can collect."

"CASY|Earn %d more Castle Points to reach Level %d.\nUpgrade your Level to unlock more rewards and boots!"

"CASY|You reached the maximum Level of the Castle System."

"CASY|Daily collectable"

"CASY|You can only collect the chest of the Level you are in."

"CASY|Level %d Rewards

"CASY|One-time Rewards"

"CASY|Permanent Rewards"
So seems like you get rewards for logging in daily. If that's the main purpose or a side purpose I don't quite know, but to me that sounds like something made for all players, not just for foe plus. To me this feels like a way for Inno to get you to log in each day, which seems to be aimed at getting the more casual players to play more, so don't quite see it being locked behind a paywall. And if it's tied to foe plus, I don't quite see how they would do it when players stop subscribing to it.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Not sure if they're new or not, but there are a lot of hints at to what the rewards and "boosts" are (or "boots" in the in-game text :p) :

castle_system_reward_antiques_dealer_more.png

"antiques dealer more" - probably more coins and gems when selling items
castle_system_reward_antiques_dealer_slot.png

"antiques dealer slot" - one additional antiques dealer slot when selling items
castle_system_reward_friends_tavern_reduction.png

"friends tavern reduction" - probably lower tavern costs
castle_system_reward_map_cool_down.png

"map cool down" - probably lower scout times
castle_system_reward_outpost_cool_down.png

"outpost cool down" - a bit unsure on this, lower cooldown period after you abort a settlement?
castle_system_reward_outpost_more_fp.png

"outpost more fp" - more forge points from the recurring settlement reward after you get through all settlement runs
castle_system_reward_pvp_cool_down.png

"pvp cool down" - probably faster attempt refresh in the pvp arena
castle_system_reward_ambassador_slot.png

"ambassador slot" - one additional emissary slot

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
They're new in the sense you're the first person who has found and posted those images here :) Your guesses on what they are sounds logical.

Also agree on those info texts you found doesn't sound much like this should be connected to FoE plus. Even if the castle system theoretically only could be active when you have an ongoing subscription. But seems a bit far-fetched.

Owl II

Emperor
I hope it turns out to be something less vapid than an event hab or a tavern. These were not bad ideas in general. But for some point it turned to be nonsense. I would like the guilds to be involved in this somehow. Work together to achieve common result, as in the guild levels. But guild levels don't provide much useful things for most players. And castles will be some personal gameplay, judging by the spoilers.

Havik79

Baronet
Did you know, when it comes to emojis, they made a vanilla ice cream one, and then decided to make a chocolate one, unfortunately, people mistook the chocolate one for something else.

This is something else, just look at all those WORTHLESS rewards, SoK SoA SoI, self-aid, mass self-aid, coin boost, fragments, confectionary, 1ups is about the only worthwhile thing, and they are not hard to come by either.