• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Nyafka

Merchant
I was so excited on the Recently updated reward list. :D
I can say, too early. Inno make it more worthless :D
Less chance for useful stuffs, XD

to make the Island useful for settlements try changing the list of rewards from this
  • 20 forge points
  • 25 random goods (current era)
  • 25 random goods (previous era)
  • 1 or 10 light units
  • 1 or 10 ranged units
  • 1 or 10 heavy units
  • 1 or 10 artillery units
  • 1 or 10 fast units
  • 2 blueprints
  • coins
  • supplies
  • 100 forge points
  • 200 random goods (current era)
  • 100 random goods (previous era)
  • 10 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • 6 hours rush mass supplies
  • mass self aid kit
  • 5 blueprints
  • medals
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard
to this

• 20 forge points
  • 5 random units
  • 25 random settlement goods
  • 2 blueprints
  • 100 forge points
  • 100 random settlement goods
  • 10 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • mass self aid kit
  • 5 blueprints
  • medals
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard
It's a very small and easy to implement change which would would make it just (and only just) good enough for me to build in my main live world

-Alin-

Emperor
to make the Island useful for settlements try changing the list of rewards from this
to this
It's a very small and easy to implement change which would would make it just (and only just) good enough for me to build in my main live world

To this, NO ONE needs blueprints nor medals.
  • 20 forge points
  • 10 random units
  • 25 random settlement goods
  • 2 hours rush mass supplies
  • 100 forge points
  • 100 random settlement goods
  • 20 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard

Pachom

Farmer
The flying island is great, but I sugesst to be more precise in the announcement within the settlement: the text "There is at least one ..." indicates ,you have actually to look till you find one, ...I searched for one hour, ... Nothing to find ... A few hours later there really was a shared. "There might be... " seems more correct to me.
However, I appreciate the flying island very much!
Thanks inno.

Julian24

Viceroy
The flying island is great, but I sugesst to be more precise in the announcement within the settlement: the text "There is at least one ..." indicates ,you have actually to look till you find one, ...I searched for one hour, ... Nothing to find ... A few hours later there really was a shared. "There might be... " seems more correct to me.
Thanks inno.
Are you playing on the app from the store? Because this is an bug, that already was fixed in the beta app.

Max Shadow

Farmer
  • 20 forge points
  • 1 or 10 light units
  • 1 or 10 ranged units
  • 1 or 10 heavy units
  • 1 or 10 fast units
  • 2 blueprints
  • coins
  • supplies
  • 100 forge points
  • 10 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • mass self aid kit
  • 5 blueprints
  • medals
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard

Unfortunately we will go Live with this list... :(

Emperor XX

Farmer
Just an outsider's opinion
When there's only one GB from an age, I expect something good. I waited a whole year for a new exciting GB. I want something worth building.
This flying Island really doesn't fit the way this game is being played lately. Everything these days is about GBG, high attack boost, fighting, etc. I hoped this GB would have something to do with fighting (especially since last year's Space Carrier wasnt a fighter GB even though its good). This flying island feels just really out of place. The fact that it doesn't change a fighter's gameplay is already going to make it unpopular, but then there's the other three issues I see:

1: These shards are in the settlement but don't interact with it. It feels weird to put these shards in my settlement when they do nothing to help my settlement. Not only that, but settlements aren't universally done by everyone. Plenty of people have their buildings leveled up and don't want to do them anymore or are like me and dont want the hassle of doing them. Inno is releasing new settlements, but theyre not really what people are crazy about these days. With so much to do in GbG, why babysit a settlement?

2: The prizes aren't outstanding. For such an expensive GB to build and level, I'd expect the best of the best prizes. Instead, we have prizes that are no better than a ToR with less attempts. And ToR prizes are not as good as the newer HC and SC. So these prizes feel like a major step back.

3: It's just a recycled ToR meets settlements meets incidents instead of something new. There were plenty of better new ideas that would be better. Don't act like theres a shortage because theyre everywhere on this forum and the others. I havent looked thru all of the GB suggestions people have made, but Im pretty sure noone said a nerfed ToR for your settlements.

So in conclusion, please just listen to the players and don't do this again next year.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
This flying Island really doesn't fit the way this game is being played lately. Everything these days is about GBG, high attack boost, fighting, etc. I hoped this GB would have something to do with fighting (especially since last year's Space Carrier wasnt a fighter GB even though its good). This flying island feels just really out of place. The fact that it doesn't change a fighter's gameplay is already going to make it unpopular

While I think that this GB is utterly ridiculous in regards to its cost-reward comparison, I completely disagree with your viewpoint.

The fact that YOU like to play the game doing lots of fighting, doesn't mean it's THE way to play. In fact; there's alternatives for a reason.
I can say with confidence that 'my' gameplay is NOT about GBG, not about attack boosts and certainly not about fighting.

-Alin-

Emperor
@lordwasa another question.
Maybe I missed this but I didnt found something related to it on this thread.

1618249337590.png1618249342369.png1618249347219.png

• 20 forge points
  • 1 or 10 light units
  • 1 or 10 ranged units
  • 1 or 10 heavy units
  • 1 or 10 fast units
  • 2 blueprints
  • coins
  • supplies
  • 100 forge points
  • 10 rogues
  • 8 hour rush mass coins
  • mass self aid kit
  • 5 blueprints
  • medals
  • one up kit
  • renovation kit
  • store building
  • Mysterious shard

Up here we have the list of shards, but I want to ask, inside of each of the shards, every little thing is spreaded even on percentage?
I mean the Uncommon shard have 7 things inside of it, the percentage of it is 100/7 or it is something like -10% 100 pf 20% 200 goods current era 25% 100 goods previous era 15% 10 rogues 15% 8 h mass rush coins 15% 6 h mass rush supplies - ?

Elkdog

Farmer
I hope they will change the rewards for the GB before kickoff. Because as of now I will not support building it in anyway.

Smiles007

Farmer
It's been fun and interesting to play this new era for sure.
It's been hard to get the goods to finish the technologies though... I spent real money on it and still haven't finished... The fact that I got sick in the middle didn't help though.
But if I wanted to go through all the quests linked to the technologies, it was almost impossible to get there, not enough mates having the right goods needed.
I think we should have a bit more Venus carbon too for each rock when we go through the map.
I enjoyed the military units though and it was good to totally change the ones I usually fight with.

It's a bit difficult to see the path on the Venus landscape but it's ok anyway.

But all in all, thanks a lot to Inno to gave me the opportunity to discover and test this new era ahead :eek:)

Big Baloney

Farmer
Thanks inno.
yeah nice to have somebody like it , I need somebody to buy my worthless goods for 2K a FI set lol , come and get it