• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented 5 Diamond Motivate/Polish all tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DT-

Farmer
Reason
To bring more enjoyment to the game without the stress of not having items motivated / polished
Details
A 5 diamond tab for aid all, click tab pay 5 diamonds for all to be motivated/polished.
Balance
It may help stop plundering, but definitely would stop a lot of stress, especially for those that have multiple cities.
Abuse Prevention
I do not think it would enable players to be able to cheat
Summary
It would bring more enjoyment to the game without the stress of having to wait for items to me motivated/Polished, and also eliminate having to wait with a city full of collections until all is aided.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Tried to find if it had been suggested but wasn't able to see anything in the available time I had.
A 5 diamond motivate/polish all tab, (like the 5 diamond collect all tab) would be a real benefit and be very easy to implement, due to having restrictions on the amount of friends that your able to have, plus it's also difficult to find reliable people to aid daily. This would bring more enjoyment to the game without the stress of not having items motivated / polished, whilst you have a city waiting ready for collection with the threat of being plundered.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
There are Self Aid Kits and Mass Self Aid Kits for this.
I would not spend Diamonds for self motivation, if friends are not active enough remove them and add others.

My main use for diamonds are Expansions, then additional turns for negotiations. Maybe pay for that last Blueprint to build a GB after long time trying to get it. Nothing else.

Last edited:

-DT-

Farmer
There are Self Aid Kits and Mass Self Aid Kits for this.

Yes but Self Aid Kits/ Mass Self Aid kits are not an endless supply and getting harder to come by.

I would not spend Diamonds for self motivation, if friends are not active enough remove them and add others.

I also remove friends that are not active and add others. I would be more than happy to spend 5 diamonds for the convenience and time saved - It could be an option for players as the collect all 5 diamond option. I'm not scared to spend a few diamonds to save time, I always use the 5 diamond to collect, but I understand that some players prefer to not collect with that feature.
Why not give players options, it's would be up to each individual if they wish to use or not use.

Status
Not open for further replies.