• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

Atokirina

Squire
I am not in favor of this feature returning. Only a small percentage of players take the PvP towers into account, the rewards are also very low and outdated.

It doesn't add any value to the game in my opinion, I am not a fan of it.

When I was new to the game, I was already wondering what the use of those Pvp towers was. The rewards are very low and it just supports grinding, which doesn't really make the game better.

Last edited:

Julian24

Viceroy
I don't understand it. On the one hand there are many complaints, that the PvP-Arena is "Crap" and they want the Towers back.
On the other hand, now that the Towers are back and we have an additional feature to play around, complaints start, that the PvP Towers are useless.
Guys, you have to decide! I think having both is the best solution there is currently: Players who like to compete against neighbors have their towers back and players, that like the arena also have it to play around with. So why are there even complaints now?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't understand it. On the one hand there are many complaints, that the PvP-Arena is "Crap" and they want the Towers back.
On the other hand, now that the Towers are back and we have an additional feature to play around, complaints start, that the PvP Towers are useless.
Guys, you have to decide! I think having both is the best solution there is currently: Players who like to compete against neighbors have their towers back and players, that like the arena also have it to play around with. So why are there even complaints now?

Not everyone complaining about the PvP arena was because of the towers (as much as the tower lovers tried to paint it as such).

Personally I don't care if they remove the towers whether or not there's a replacement.

The PvP arena is also of no interest to me in its current state but I wish it were. Hence my comments on it have been to point out the shortcomings. They have a lot of issues with it in terms of what role is it supposed to fill, and does it actually do so?

I am a little concerned that their returning the towers this time is an attempt to ram out PvP arena as is while lowering the roar of one piece of the opposition.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Are the great rewards from the PVP towers returning also!!! even being an active fighter in all types of fights, I don't get the need, but if its easy to have them ok. I would put just another think tank together to get the Arena just a little more rewarding to play.

CrashBoom

Legend
To be fair with players on the phone, GvG fights should not be taken into account in PvP towers.
to be fair with non GBG players, GBG fights should also not be taken into account in PvP towers

back to the roots of the game

On the one hand there are many complaints, that the PvP-Arena is "Crap" and they want the Towers back.
Guys, you have to decide!
people already decided
many people are for it
many people are against it
all of those people have decided on which side they are

:D

or do you expect that ALL players decide to have the same opinion :rolleyes:
but we are not in China where only one opinion is allowed