• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Defense on GVG

Goldra

Marquis
When you put troops to defend in GVG, do the city defense % make them stronger? Or the only defensive bonus on GVG depends on assistance?
The same question, but with other point of view: what GB is better when you defend in GVG; observatory, SB or deal castle?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
When you put troops to defend in GVG, do the city defense % make them stronger? Or the only defensive bonus on GVG depends on assistance?
The same question, but with other point of view: what GB is better when you defend in GVG; observatory, SB or deal castle?

Guild Support Pool is all that affects GvG defense bonuses. Observatory is better for GvG defense than SB or deal.

Not that defense bonus can get anywhere near high enough to matter in GvG anyways with modern attack bonuses.

Goldra

Marquis
Im a GVG player, and i see that for me and my teampartners, there are differences when we fight against different guilds. For us is easy to defeat most of them, but there is one that is harder than the others, using the same troops in defense. We see their GB and their observatories are low, but they have big levels in DC and SB.