• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Event Hub

[QUOTE = "uppicario, post: 117119, membro: 11628"]
Talvez a primeira versão esteja em "tempo sem evento" e a segunda versão seja quando um evento está ativo?
[/ CITAR]
absolutelly and we have a third way, when the new players don't have research yet the Events

Tanmay11

Regent
Are you kidding? App users have to wait over a week for the event to hit on mobile, during the winter event half of it passed before mobile could access it.
he isn't kidding, the BETA app gets updates same day as the pc version.
Download the app from this place:- https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/i...oid/distribution_groups/foe public beta group

and disable auto update for the app in play store.

he isn't kidding, the BETA app gets updates same day as the pc version.
Download the app from this place:- https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/innogames-gmbh/apps/foe-public-beta-android/distribution_groups/foe public beta group

and disable auto update for the app in play store.

I've had the app up to date and the event doesn't appear the same day. It took a week for me to be able to play cookie clicker/st paddies on my phone.

Tanmay11

Regent
I've had the app up to date and the event doesn't appear the same day. It took a week for me to be able to play cookie clicker/st paddies on my phone.
definitely not a week, i have screenshot from same day (7th jan) here in my bug report and you can see the St.patrick event window in background
the same day it was released on PC on beta.
1615002117875.png
you do have the BETA app right? its a different app from the regular one. it has to be downloaded from the link in my previous post

Last edited:
definitely not a week, i have screenshot from same day (7th jan) here in my bug report and you can see the St.patrick event window in background
the same day it was released on PC on beta.
you do have the BETA app right? its a different app from the regular one. it has to be downloaded from the link in my previous post
Yeah I did at the time, wasn't out maybe not a full WEEK, but a number of days. I'll check it next time an event comes out, maybe it's fixed but I know for sure in the past it wasn't up to date and other people have complained the same.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
have you defiantly got the BETA App planet as the normal app is not the same, I have not got it because I decided it was not worth the faf to play events on my tablet and risk messing everything else up

Guys what do you think about putting this event hub in addition to the events we have every year, also put events of restructuring and renovation of the old event buildings? type an event called Pagoda, to improve your pagoda building be it water, earth or fire for more levels. As well as buildings that have level numbering be renamed to only the name of the building when undergoing a renovation. It would be great to have another type of event and also minigames within this event hub.
In our reality there are buildings that go through revitalizations and improvements because we do not create here also this event to have improvements of buildings that already exist

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Any ideas on what that supply symbol in the infoscreen might mean? It's not exactly the same as a supply boost, that has a plus instead of the arrow. Some sort of swap or way to spend your resources for events somehow? Or is that too much to ask for xD

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Any ideas on what that supply symbol in the infoscreen might mean? It's not exactly the same as a supply boost, that has a plus instead of the arrow. Some sort of swap or way to spend your resources for events somehow? Or is that too much to ask for xD
It could be like your ideas. You never know until someone are able to find the actual texts for the infoscreen or it gets released.

But with the theory the event hub is basically only an access point for events it could also be an infoscreen explaining events. And that one would be something like "spend your resources on quests to get rewards".

Last edited:

uppicario

Merchant

And if....they rewrite totally events with quests clickable directly from the piers of the hub?

Too much?

6zeva9

Baronet
Speaking of Events, with Archaeology about to finish, I see we are 4 weeks out from the next Event.
Has anyone seen spoilers for it yet?