• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
In the Marketplace dialog box, when a player has multiple identical offers, instead of listing each offer separately, indicate the number of available trades on a single line similar to the behavior when attaching an offer to a message.
Just like in a message, a single click takes a single offer.

Motivate All. I know it's an often requested feature, but I would love to see it. Manually aiding each of your friends, guild mates and neighbors (up to 300 people per day) is tedious, unfun and especially bad user experience for players with repetitive strain injuries. All the mouse movements really add up, and it makes it a really bad experience where you either have to play through that, or be an unpopular friend, guild mate etc. For such an important feature it's a terrible user experience to have to repetitively click some buttons. This is not entertaining, and makes it a chore instead of an enjoyable part of the game.

It's better for mobile, but that's not fun either. People should have the option to manually aid to get specific BPs, GB rewards etc, but motivate all should definitely be an option.

Edit: Same goes for the tavern^^

Not motivate all... Three buttons. Motivate all friends, motivate all guild, motivate all hood. Otherwise great suggestion. Motivation is one of my all time most hated things I have to do in FoE.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Make any building lootable, including Go, unless motivated.
You will see that this will motivate others to better select their "friends".

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
For the sake of readability, I ask for the possibility of standardizing the logos used for combat bonuses, according to the table:

Attack army
&
City defense
Attack army
only
City defense
only
Attack & Defense Bonus
113.png
211.png
310.png
Attack Bonus
410.png
510.png
610.png
Defense Bonus
710.png
810.png
910.png

6zeva9

Baronet
For the sake of readability, I ask for the possibility of standardizing the logos used for combat bonuses, according to the table:

Attack army
&
City defense
Attack army
only
City defense
only
Attack & Defense Bonus
113.png
211.png
310.png
Attack Bonus
410.png
510.png
610.png
Defense Bonus
710.png
810.png
910.png
Thought this had been rejected already!

-Alin-

Emperor
Remove ranking points gained from all reccuring quests with fights and all points made in ranking untill today from such quests, the purpose of those reccuring quests should be ONLY to gather resources needed to advance or stock them in inventory, not to spam them with click recorders/auto clickers/macros and many third party softwares ...

I know certain people will not like this idea, but this is the right way from Inno to fix all problems related with reccuring quests and unfair ranking points gained from reccuring quests.

Fix the guild ranking points, i.e. make GVG points less dominant and GBG points more meaningful. Currently it is not reflected in the rankings if you win GBG every season, nor GE for that matter. I suggest:

- being able to see how many times you ended 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a GBG season (regardless of division), and award ranking points for these
- award ranking points for GE rounds where you ended 1st, 2nd or 3rd
- perhaps tune down the ranking points earned with GVG

And if the idea needs to remain that any new guild should be able to catch up and reach rank 1 as well some day, then limit the points for winning GE and GBG in guild ranking to the last 10 seasons, or make them dissipate (i.e. less valuable) if older than those 10 seasons orso (so that they still count but not so much anymore).

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Space Ages mechanics

Proposal
I've an proposal that answers most of the community desires, regarding space colonies. The ability to revisit an previous colony and to regain acces to exploration sides.

In a nutshell
Make space colonies work like cultural settlements and make access to exploration sides on space age cmap dependent of active space colony instead of current space age. Also, introduce the option for granting independence to space colonies.
Extended explanation & fully worked out proposal:

Unlocking the different space colonies
Up on reaching an new space age, you'll unlock a new space colony of that age. Similar how Aztecs are unlocked in colonial age, for cultural settlements.

Independence
Up on reaching Space Age Asteroid Belt, you'll be able to grant independence to your active space colony. After which you can select a new colony.
Independence works the same as abandoning an cultural settlement. You'll lose all credits and expansions, additionally you'll losing access to the exploration sides of respective space colony.
For example when you'll grant independence to your Mars colony you can't use Mars ore exploration sides. Until you start a new Mars colony.
To be clear, when you enter SAM your Mars colony starts automatically just like now. Only up on entering SAAB you'll gain the option to make your SAM colony independent and starting your SAAB colony whenever you decide. You can also grant your SAAB colony independence whenever you see fit and building up a new SAM colony instead. This works the same with SAV and later space ages.

Selecting space colony
After your previous colony became independent, you can start a new space colony.
In the selection are the space colonies you've unlocked. This works the same as with cultural settlements when you'll selecting an cultural settlement. For example in Space age asteroid belt, you can choose Mars or Asteroid belt. In SAV you can choose between Mars, Asteroid Belt and Venus.

(re)gaining acces to (previous) special resources
When you choose an colony of an previous space age, you'll regain access to the exploration sides of respective space age. For example I'm in SAAB and grant my SAAB colony independence. Then I slecht the SAM colony. Now I can obtain Mars ore from the cmap again. However I'll lose access to asteroid ice exploration sides. As those are from SAAB colony and not SAM.

In this way you can switch between Space resources as you decide. The drawback is that you must choose between those you've already unlocked. The colony also starts at 0, like cultural settlements. Expansions are lost and all buildings and credits. Unlike cultural settlements are still all colonial buildings available to be build. Since they where unlocked from the tech three.

Synthetic Space goods research
Those can either remain or replaced for the introduction of other enhancements. I'm not too sure
what exactly but perhaps some slight upgrades for exploration sides (those places on the cmap
where you extract special goods). Like discounts on the exploration costs or decreased needed
time

Xocolatl

Farmer
Offer support for 1.9 in the legendary building investment window.

Start as rudimentary as you like, but something needs to be done here. It's one of the most important aspects of the game and relies totally on third party tools.

The browser extension which does that best is FoE Helper in my opinion.

Last edited: