• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Where can I find the server time?

Not sure what you mean, maybe this helps: Beta server time is always in accordance with GMT (you can google that)
Its a mystery to me when my attrition will be reset. When there are events, around 4pm my time is when the quest turns over so that is my only clue. It'd be nice to have an attrition count down like there is in gbg for reset .

Nessie

Baronet
Its a mystery to me when my attrition will be reset. When there are events, around 4pm my time is when the quest turns over so that is my only clue. It'd be nice to have an attrition count down like there is in gbg for reset .

All these questions are basic knowledge... I think you guys are just kidding :)

Attrition resets at midnight server time = 0:00 AM GMT or 12.00 AM

All these questions are basic knowledge... I think you guys are just kidding :)

Attrition resets at midnight server time = 0:00 AM GMT or 12.00 AM
The numbers are meaningless to me since I don't live in EST or GMT. Even the 3 hour difference on US I have no concept of when anything is happening or when messages are sent because I have to do complicated maths to translate time zone from theirs to mine to theirs back to mine. I tell my guild just tell me how many minutes/hours remains to keep it simple. Why not allow me to visually set it to my time zone, everything still happens at the same time but I can see what time actually things are happening without all the maths.

Julian24

Viceroy
The numbers are meaningless to me since I don't live in EST or GMT. Even the 3 hour difference on US I have no concept of when anything is happening or when messages are sent because I have to do complicated maths to translate time zone from theirs to mine to theirs back to mine. I tell my guild just tell me how many minutes/hours remains to keep it simple. Why not allow me to visually set it to my time zone, everything still happens at the same time but I can see what time actually things are happening without all the maths.
Please tell me you are trolling. Adding and subtracting numbers up to 24 is teached to every 7 year old...

shad2389

Viceroy
send a msg server time will be next to your name in top of msg difference between that time and your time is only number you need to remember no math needed there just your memory so you remember how much time is the difference