• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Production buildings menu new arrows

I have production buildings sitting waiting for a production quest for the event with other production buildings doing 24 hour quests. Guess what happens when I try to refill the 24 hour buildings which are DIFFERENT AGES? It jumps around and doesn't even go in any sane order. It doesn't even stop when the building is at a different age, all of the sudden I have 20 blacksmiths doing 24 hour quests and I have to cancel all of them and when I go back to set the 24 hours for 24 hours it hits the blacksmiths again, so I have to zoom in and out and go to completely different sides of my city AFTER EVERY PRODUCTION.

I literally just deleted all of my production buildings from my main city.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I had that same issue in my live cities. Even in one city, I was tap happy (sometimes I do the mobile) in clicking the 15 minute productions for a quest that after it finished its going back and forth spiel, it hit a GB and used a pack (it hit the 10 FP button) that I was not counting on using.

It's poor designing like some of the other aspects of this game I won't bother talking about (you know what they are). Definitely, not the Inno I had known when I first played. If anything, it would be like those ads we get on Facebook for games that don't even look like the ad.

estrid

Baronet
I've placed this as a bug (deemed appropriately) in the bug report section of the US forum. Gonna follow up on it.

Update
Honesty at work, I guess...
View attachment 6648

Wonder if their "intentions" ever won any "verification that it works" awards.
Is this real??? It hasn't changed still. ... I think "it is intended" is just a poor excuse and the fact is that they don't not know how to correct it.
If that is the case, please remove that feature or ´make setting that we can disable it. I certainly would. Although the feature would be nice as such, the zooming in is too annoying.

Is this real??? It hasn't changed still. ... I think "it is intended" is just a poor excuse and the fact is that they don't not know how to correct it.
If that is the case, please remove that feature or ´make setting that we can disable it. I certainly would. Although the feature would be nice as such, the zooming in is too annoying.

If zoom stays, I want an option to use old version back. This is so annoying...

Thunderdome

Emperor
Wonders never cease...

So, I have been tapping away on the mobile and found a few evident faux pas-es that needs some serious consideration when it comes to this new feature:

• There's an issue (depending on how a city is laid out) where it does its "going around" every inactive building thing. It's sometimes easy to forget how many buildings or easy to go "tap happy" so one can close out the window. After the last building, the user clicks on a building where the field for the last building in the production window is at (say, for example, you clicked on the 8 hour production time). This will bring up the window of current production. If a person didn't have in the "confirm diamonds spent" box checked in, they will lose diamonds by inadvertently clicking on said button. I am sure those of us on the PC version would have this problem if we're clicking really fast. When we press the numbers, it would not do such.

Is it really necessary to move all around as each building is selected for production in the background? I'm pretty sure with that and the response of the user on each building is taxing to the mobile's system resources, sometimes causing the game to crash. I haven't experience that as of yet, but I am sure if I do it enough it will hit that point.

• You already know about the "zoom" thing we all hate to this day on the PC. Why beat around the bush and play the "ignore" game to this? Shouldn't you all be working on a fix by now (I think I had already pointed out where it was linked to since I know there will be some lazy programmers out there that would recycle certain sub routines in order to save time; trust me, I had done such, but I also test to make sure such shortcuts were working correctly before distribution).

Bottom line, no matter how many gimmicks (events, diamond promotions, etc.) you put out, if you do not address and correct the important issues that affect game play and player bases, those gimmicks would mean dick and your efforts will be all for naught.

I would move for removing the feature entirely and returning the production back to single use like it was before.

angelgail

Baronet
Hi,
I love the arrows to choose fast productions for 5 minutes, 15 minutes etc. But I really dislike when the screen zooms on one of the production building right after: I ALWAYS need to zoom out because I prefer to see most of my city and i need to place again the position of my city in the screen because I sometimes watch for many productions to end (when i do them every 5 minutes to get supplies fast).

You may add a checkbox at the top of the production menu so we select if we want this kind of zoom, or, why not, allow us by this checkbox to select which one of the production menu we want to zoom in (either always the same one(s) or the last production building shown, as it does right now).

Thank you very much!
i dont like the zoom eaither it happens when im on pc but not on my phone

CrashBoom

Legend
the animation is getting annoying more and more every day
it takes so much time

I think I did my 24 Magnum Opus faster before this feature

the zoom: doesn't really matter
it goes very fast to zoom out again
faster than from one building to the next

and the funny thing is:
I have animation turned off in the settings

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
As far as I understand, zooming causes health problems for some players.
Mental health then!
How do you expect Inno to take us seriously with such arguments?
Admittedly, this zoom is unpleasant but from there to prevent you from playing or endangering your health ...
Maybe it's time to shut down your computer and get out of your home to see real life.

Mental health then!
How do you expect Inno to take us seriously with such arguments?
Admittedly, this zoom is unpleasant but from there to prevent you from playing or endangering your health ...
Maybe it's time to shut down your computer and get out of your home to see real life.
Siezures can be triggered by rapid screen flashing. Every seizure is a risk of death to the human and overloads the electrical capacity of their brain. Didn't you ever hear about the numerous TV episodes being pulled form airing after causing siezures, concert warnings for strobe lights, and regulations over technology? Are you saying people with siezures shouldn't be allowed to use the internet because inno effed up the game and refuses to change it?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Because the zoom generates more seizures than the changes of windows during the multiple fights carried out?
We are living in an age where dark themes have been proven to be less harmful to the planet and more comfortable on the eyes than light themes.
But is it a zoom that puts you in danger?

You hypocrites!

Because the zoom generates more seizures than the changes of windows during the multiple fights carried out?
We are living in an age where dark themes have been proven to be less harmful to the planet and more comfortable on the eyes than light themes.

You hypocrites!
I don't think robots are prone to siezures. ;)

Aeshma

Merchant

You hypocrites!
Sounds like you must be botting if your fight windows are that fast.

hvck

Farmer
There seems to be a bug. Not all production buildings are included in the original gallery (in my case a Levitation outlet). I start production in the buildings I'm interested in, skip through all the blacksmiths but the Levitation Outlet never appears. I close the window and click on the Levitation Outlet (still to be launched) and only then can I start production on it.

UPDATE:

ACTUALLY it's even stranger than what I wrote here ^^.

I have 11 blacksmiths. If I click on another production building to open the gallery and then on the LEFT arrow, I eventually get to the blacksmiths and then it appears that I have an infinite number of blacksmiths because they continue appearing in the gallery as I click LEFT. It doesn't seem to cycle through the buildings but just repeats blacksmiths over and over.

Last edited: