• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

FalkeNr1

Farmer
Weeks of production time for a detailed video analysis and a DIY-analysis on my website for nothing, because every single number I calculated and animated changes just two weeks after video release.

I know, InnoGames, you don't have to care about third party creators, but in this case I'm really pi**ed about these changes... Every single time you release something big as a new great building or a game mode I wait until it's released to the live servers and do not start the production of an extensive, time consuming and expensive video analysis before, to prevend using numbers or effects which could get changed during BETA test. But making well over 30 hours of work for all the calculations, analysis, coding and video production worthless in great parts after two months on LIVE is a slap in the face.

Again, I know that you do not have to care about guys like me and if I were in your position, I would probably not have done anything else, but I just want to tell you my opinion about changes like this from my perspective.

Emberguard

Emperor
the Galata Tower will become an Early Middle Ages’ Great Building, which means that all the contributions to evolve it will generate less Forge Points rewards to donators, as otherwise the Galata Tower would behave adversely from other Great Buildings.
Does this also mean the cost per level changes? Or just the rewards? 'Cause it's cheaper to level up Early Middle Age Great Buildings than it is to level up No Age Great Buildings which share the same if not very similar costs as High Middle Ages

Tanmay11

Regent
Does this also mean the cost per level changes? Or just the rewards? 'Cause it's cheaper to level up Early Middle Age Great Buildings than it is to level up No Age Great Buildings which share the same if not very similar costs as High Middle Ages
I have fp on a galata, and all i see are rewards are less and the costs is same...so i've lost some fps.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
I have fp on a galata, and all i see are rewards are less and the costs is same...so i've lost some fps.
Well if that's the case I'd like to suggest the costs should be changed. Because if the logic of changing the rewards is it'd behave adversely to other Great Buildings, then that same logic applies to costs. It should be the same cost as other Early Middle Age Great Buildings if the rewards are going to be the same as other Early Middle Age Great Buildings

uppicario

Merchant
sorry but, now, i'm confused :)

Speak in TOTAL FP x Level.
Actually a Level 17-->18 of Galata (in World Market) cost 792 FP

and a Level 17-->18 of S.Sofia or Aachen cost 732 FP

if Galata now is EMA like Sofia or Aachen, why not cost LESS then NOW ?

uppicario

Merchant
That is not true. I just compared lvl 60 galata on beta and live. Both need 2235 points total. However difference is in rewards.

BetaLive
1. 5501. 590
2. 2752. 295
3. 903. 100

4+5 are the same... which means that owner must pay more now. Because rewards for others are lower.
sorry but i reply same time, you.

So Galata will be a GE in EMA with own cost total FP x level?