• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

vesgouo

Baronet
They implemented the change in the production without open test.
That automatic ZOOM was crap, and so far they haven't fixed it

The same now with FOE PLUS?
There are already several new players in the live with him

CcBQCMC.png

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the FoE+ players are similar to the ones that get the 200% diamond offers. It's only there for those that already dump large amounts of money into the game.

That's not true, I also keep getting the 200% offers and don't invest large sums.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
For some reason, I NEVER got a 200% offer in my main account (will make 2 years in April). Yet, I can create an account on any US server and I'll get one 200% offer right away - worst case scenario, I'll get it next day.

You are not alone, I know many who have never been offered the 200%.
When you ask Inno Support, the answer is that the marketing department does that and the conversation ends there.

This feature is currently not available to all players and we cannot share any further information about it.
I don't need to test the feature to ask you to tell support that the 250FP limit should be raised at least past 500FP. Or stagger the limit by ages, IA people don't need to collect 100FP/day but someone in FE could easily collect 300FP/day and someone in SAA 500+FP/day just from GB's and event buildings.

max-grv

Farmer
If the "collect all" function is free with "FoE PLUS", you don't need to increase a lot the 250FP limit.
I think it should be 300, on fr live, after collecting my bests buildings with BG I'm between 200 and 300, so i have to do it in 3 times before clicking on "collect all" but with FOE plus, I think I would be able to collect quickly with BG and then select Collect all avec cette limite à 250/300.

Princess11

Farmer
Forge Points limit increase.png
I would like to point out a blue plus right next to the fp bar, hinting that you can upgrade it, or that several levels of packages exsist.

I don't need to test the feature to ask you to tell support that the 250FP limit should be raised at least past 500FP. Or stagger the limit by ages, IA people don't need to collect 100FP/day but someone in FE could easily collect 300FP/day and someone in SAA 500+FP/day just from GB's and event buildings.
Speak for yourself, lol. Even in Iron Age I was collecting over 400 per day.

This is a premium feature, and should carry a premium advantage in order to attract users, but not an overly unfair one. 500 fp does sound more fair for the bar, but 250 is ok. Inno still needs to motivate people to clear their bar.

I would have thought that FoE+ would have included an increase to the number of hourly fp to 20 or 24. I was actually surprised that it didn't include that. Adding that feature would have helped people who only log in once or twice a day, but really wouldn't have affected more active players who clear their bar multiple times a day, and wouldn't have helped people who log in less than once a day anymore than it helps the once a day loggers.

I do have one question though, does anyone know if FoE+ affects all your worlds with one subscription, or do you need to add it to each world you want it on?

Speak for yourself, lol. Even in Iron Age I was collecting over 400 per day.

This is a premium feature, and should carry a premium advantage in order to attract users, but not an overly unfair one. 500 fp does sound more fair for the bar, but 250 is ok. Inno still needs to motivate people to clear their bar.

I would have thought that FoE+ would have included an increase to the number of hourly fp to 20 or 24. I was actually surprised that it didn't include that. Adding that feature would have helped people who only log in once or twice a day, but really wouldn't have affected more active players who clear their bar multiple times a day, and wouldn't have helped people who log in less than once a day anymore than it helps the once a day loggers.

I do have one question though, does anyone know if FoE+ affects all your worlds with one subscription, or do you need to add it to each world you want it on?
Inno doesn't like people who sit on the pot, they heavily restrict what IA players can do in the game! And then maybe it would "encourage" you to get off the pot too if it was tiered like that.

250 isn't ok for me in OA. I need at least 300 and I don't even have a good FP generating city yet. And that's considering I'd have to pay inno to allow me to collect from my own city in one go. Cheaper to pay the 5 diamonds which I imagine they will be removing when this feature hits...

Stop making silly assumptions.
You are locked from attacking other players until IA.
You cant participate in events or add friends until halfway through BA.
You cant join a guild or open your tavern until the end of BA.
You cant build GB's, do daily quests, or do GVG until IA.
You cant start any settlments or try out reconstruction mode until the end of IA.
You cant do the antiques dealer or pvp game until EMA.
You cant do aztecs settlement until CA.
You cant get special resources/unlock the harbor until AF.

Very silly "assumptions" aka facts indeed.