• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Spring Event 2021

Havik79

Baronet
For real, it is basically the same thing as last year but one more fp and supply boost, big whoop.
So the ST Paddys box is a selection kit for this event building, 50 goods and a store building.

YAWN all around on this one, I mean I don't expect everything to be an Abandon Asylum but this is just lazy same thing as the Mikawa from last year.

For real, it is basically the same thing as last year but one more fp and supply boost, big whoop.
So the ST Paddys box is a selection kit for this event building, 50 goods and a store building.

YAWN all around on this one, I mean I don't expect everything to be an Abandon Asylum but this is just lazy same thing as the Mikawa from last year.
You would have played 5-6 years ago, then everyone was happy with what they gave.

I love the Japanese style, but there is no place in town yet.
Just compare then stats of the new building vs the stats of older buildings you got there. If the new building is better than a whole Cherry Garden set or that big elephant Fountain set (for one example) then sent a Set to the Inventory and build the new one. (Not mentioning the lot of decorations and roads, seems they are important to you).

Just compare then stats of the new building vs the stats of older buildings you got there. If the new building is better than a whole Cherry Garden set or that big elephant Fountain set (for one example) then sent a Set to the Inventory and build the new one. (Not mentioning the lot of decorations and roads, seems they are important to you).
We all build a city, each in his own way, as he likes. I wanted to build a beautiful city, what's wrong?)

We all build a city, each in his own way, as he likes. I wanted to build a beautiful city, what's wrong?)
Nothing wrong, I did not suggested to delete the elements that makes your city beautiful. If the new building which has the Japanese style you love, fits well with your current city design, and is just space the issue you may open space by replacing a current building or set by the new one. You will judge if your city's beauty level improves or not with the new building vs keeping the city as is.

Nothing wrong, I did not suggested to delete the elements that makes your city beautiful. If the new building which has the Japanese style you love, fits well with your current city design, and is just space the issue you may open space by replacing a current building or set by the new one. You will judge if your city's beauty level improves or not with the new building vs keeping the city as is.
It will be seen ... The mill is beautiful.

I don't think inno has ever made a bad looking building, maybe the trump towers was somewhat questionable but it still looked nice. It's just the devs that ruin the stats of the buildings. :p The artworks are always nice.

I don't think inno has ever made a bad looking building, maybe the trump towers was somewhat questionable but it still looked nice. It's just the devs that ruin the stats of the buildings. :p The artworks are always nice.
It's just that the developers rushed to improve the characteristics. The characteristics will not grow constantly, so they slowed down the pace, and the players did not like it. If they gradually increased, over the years, then it would be fine. (sorry for my english, google translator helping me)

It's just that the developers rushed to improve the characteristics. The characteristics will not grow constantly, so they slowed down the pace, and the players did not like it. If they gradually increased, over the years, then it would be fine. (sorry for my english, google translator helping me)
Other event buildings have received an upgrade in a later event, but with all the bonuses this one already has I don't think they will add anymore.