• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

esoterism

Squire
Yet another developper error : a building with no fight relation !!!! nobody would build this !!!
Yet another boring event with no evolution on the mechanics of it.
Finally is FOE a dead game ?
Lack of interest from Inno ? Lack of inspiration ?
Instead of insisting on developing a PvP Arena that nobody want, invest on revamping event that are more and more dull !
I will skip this event, no interest on the event mechanics, no interest on the building !!
In announcement says 5x4 but in game says 4x5 :)
The pictures also suggested a level 9 or 10 building, but the announcement says only 5?
And what to think about an Inno communication that does not even know what they say !

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
The announcement also says the building has a coins boost....I'm seeing only the supply one

"From level 1, the building will provide happiness, population, and coin boosts"

And are all the avatars correct?

esoterism

Squire
The announcement also says the building has a coins boost....I'm seeing only the supply one
"From level 1, the building will provide happiness, population, and coin boosts"
And are all the avatars correct?
All seems wrong in there ?

Is not it the time to incorporate real players at the inception of the conception of event ? so that so much mistakes are avoided ?

Nessie

Baronet
The event buildings are too big for what they provide but I surely would not build them anyway even not with 3x3 because I need absolutely nothing of what they offer. Maybe players in lower ages find space for them, e.g. Iron Age can use anything :rolleyes:
SAAB needs attacking (defending) boost for attacking army, diamonds, FPs - all this 100%, not 40% LOL - and not much more :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
0.55 FP / square
is there a better event building ?

you could donate the 25 goods

then it gives 25 guild goods :D

Peak for spammable FP/square is still a 9 piece Fall Fields layout (2 sunflower patches, 4 begonia benches, 2 autumn scarecrows, and 1 wheat field in a 3x12 layout with road on both sides producing 26 FP/day. Even a 5 piece 3x7 layout with 1 sunflower patch, 2 begonia benches, 1 autumn scarecrow and 1 wheatfield is ahead of the suishen mill.

Also ahead: Level 7/8 Statue of Honor, Jade Statue, Art Exhibition.

Hippodrome + Leukoi tracks is not far behind - and for those looking for *big* collections for BG is certainly ahead.

Not that this is a terrible building. I'd build the free one for the most part on any world that finishes it. Just not terribly motivating to go for more. Not every building is meant to redefine the best anything though :) It's buildable.

Event seems the same as last year, so nothing worth exploring on beta though - just another generic event with a generic reward.