• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Town Hall tab change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
it's unusual to open the 3rd tab of 5 when checking a list of tabs. It's normal to open the 1st and then u can choose any of the others from that point. Example: the guild icon when opened directs you to the 1st tab every time you open it. There is no reasonable explanation as to why the Town Hall tabs open in a different order.
Details
Opening the Town Hall now: 3rd tab is open, not 1st
I want the 1st tab to open when Town Hall is clicked, it's common sense
Balance
the game features other than tabs opening in Town Hall are not affected. This is a small change that corrects an anomaly in 1 part of the game, that is NOT duplicated anywhere else.
Abuse Prevention
there is no abuse associated with this request
Summary
when the Town Hall is opened, change the open tab to the 1st of 5, not the 3rd of 5
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes I looked at the DSNL and checked previous submissions, this is a new unique idea
I would really like this change implemented in the game: when you go to Town Hall right now every time the first tab that opens is the boost tab... why?? the first tab on the list is the News tab, and 99.9% of the time the News tab is the tab I need to check when I go to the Town Hall. Please change the first open tab to NEWS when someone clicks on their Town Hall

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That is true for you, and surely for a lot of people, but not for all. I check more often the Boost Overview stats than the Event History.
How often is your boost changing that you need to check it ?!

I feel like if the game changes this now, more people will be confused and disoriented and angry. I haven't observed my own behavior, but I feel like I check boost/news evenly.

Umbrathor

Baronet
I hardly ever use boosts, and if I do, I get that info in my tavern. Not the Town Hall. I never understood why it opens on that tab.

News / events would be more logical. I check news / events and the GB donation overview more or less evenly. It would be best if you could select the tab that should open preferentially, or if it would just open the most recently used tab. However, that is a different suggestion, so I will choose to support this suggestion for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.