• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Identify Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

grey0

Farmer
Reason
When you are trying to upgrade roads, you can use the information on what type of roads that exist.
Details
It would merely give you the same type of information about roads as you get for other items in your city.
Balance
It should not affect any other aspects of game play
Abuse Prevention
I do not see any way in which this could be abused. It would only give you bette
Summary
This (from the player's viewpoint) would not create any large alteration to gameplay. It would just give additional information.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
I suggest that when you are in your own city that you get a popup for the type of road when you cursor over them, just as you get when you cursor over other items in your city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
While not what you are asking for, if you go into reconstruction mode and either put everything into storage, or just the roads you have a question about, the name of the road will show up in the temporary inventory.

ZENA

Marquis
yes this is good idea and u should make this a voting one let players can cast thy vote. U have mine

If you upgrade roads it does not matter which type exists.

If the player does not have enough supplies to upgrade all roads at the city at the same time, it would be useful for him/her to know for sure which ones are the lowest ones to set priorities and start with those.

What is still pending to get this idea properly formatted (to remove that red tag in the title)? Just to add the poll for votes?
  • Can the OP edit and add the poll?
  • Or has to be by a moderator?

Last edited:

grey0

Farmer
While not what you are asking for, if you go into reconstruction mode and either put everything into storage, or just the roads you have a question about, the name of the road will show up in the temporary inventory.
Yes, that capability exists, but it does not let you know where the roads are located. I have found myself in the following situation more than once...I have managed to upgrade almost all of the roads, but one or two end up hidden behind tall buildings, OR in earlier ages, many of the roads are not very different in appearance and it is difficult to find the older ones that need to be upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.