• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fantasy GB Wish List

thelegend88

Squire
Name: Space Fleet Command

Size: 6x7

Design: Central tall structure rising high in your towns landscape (similar to SAAB cultural building called Belt Mining HQ) surrounded by sensor arrays from one side and a dome on another with artwork adjusted to suit SAAV style.

Description: Space Fleet Command has been established on Earth with the goal of coordinating and aiding its fleets that expand Earth's influence wide and far over the solar system with central coordination, intelligence activity and maintaining safe and reliable supply lines.

Active bonus: Guild Battlegrounds Support
-Provides additional attack&defense boost exclusively for your armies in GBG (30% on level 10 then 1% every other level.

Passive bonus: Selectable Guild Treasury Goods
-Every 24h it provides 15 of each goods for the guild treasury on level 10 and 120 of each on level 80 with ability of CHOOSING the era of the goods being produced to any era up to players current one.

Background and inspiration:

Since almost all bonuses have been covered by GBs already I wanted to suggest something for GBG and most players can use. We already have GBs and other buildings which contribute treasury goods but ability to select era of goods you gain would be something unique which we didn't have so far and I am certain many guilds would have a great benefit from it. I have set the amount of goods to be a bit lower than for example Atomium produces which would be sort of a balance considering SAAV building would cost a lot to level as well.

Any comments and suggestions on my post are welcome.

Last edited:

EzraYugi

Farmer
-Every 24h it provides 15 of each goods for the guild treasury on level 10 and 120 of each on level 80 with ability of CHOOSING the era of the goods being produced to any era up to players current one.
So, if I build this building in the Industrial Age, can I choose for it to produce SAAB goods or only Industrial and lower, unlocking more options as I move up in era?

thelegend88

Squire
So, if I build this building in the Industrial Age, can I choose for it to produce SAAB goods or only Industrial and lower, unlocking more options as I move up in era?
Only up to players current era so in your case up to industrial. When you advance to progressive you can have it produce up to progressive era and so on.

Name: Space Fleet Command

Size: 6x7

Design: Central tall structure rising high in your towns landscape (similar to SAAB cultural building called Belt Mining HQ) surrounded by sensor arrays from one side and a dome on another with artwork adjusted to suit SAAV style.

Description: Space Fleet Command has been established on Earth with the goal of coordinating and aiding its fleets that expand Earth's influence wide and far over the solar system with central coordination, intelligence activity and maintaining safe and reliable supply lines.

Active bonus: Guild Battlegrounds Support
-Provides additional attack&defense boost exclusively for your armies in GBG (30% on level 10 then 1% every other level.

Background and inspiration:

Since almost all bonuses have been covered by GBs already I wanted to suggest something for GBG and most players can use. We already have GBs and other buildings which contribute treasury goods but ability to select era of goods you gain would be something unique which we didn't have so far and I am certain many guilds would have a great benefit from it. I have set the amount of goods to be a bit lower than for example Atomium produces which would be sort of a balance considering SAAV building would cost a lot to level as well.

Any comments and suggestions on my post are welcome.

Very good idea.
Another option for the active bonus is a reduction of the percentage of attrition.

thelegend88

Squire
Very good idea.
Another option for the active bonus is a reduction of the percentage of attrition.
Was actually devided between the two, in case devs decide to nerf SCs, remove them or limit their number to only per province then attrition decrease should be a way to go. I do think attrtion reduction should mostly come from players cities, not just SCs and it should never be more than 75% in total

EzraYugi

Farmer
Back again with another!
Name: JFK Airport
Event: Presidential Event Questlines
Construction costs: 300 of each PE good
Size: 5x7
Design:
images.jpg
Maybe something like this---^
Description:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (colloquially referred to as JFK Airport) is an international airport in Queens, New York, USA, and one of the primary airports serving New York City. The airport is the busiest international air passenger gateway into North America, the 20th-busiest airport in the world, the sixth-busiest airport in the United States, and the busiest airport in the New York airport system, having handled over 62.5 million passengers in 2019. More than ninety airlines operate from the airport, with nonstop or direct flights to destinations in all six inhabited continents.

Active boost:
Goods (10 at level 1, 20 unrefined ME and up)
Passive boost:
Transport
Boost description:
Scout moves 10% faster (at level 1). For example, if the travel time is 16 hours, the scout travels to the province in 14 hours and 40 minutes.

thelegend88

Squire
Sorry for pointing this out, I'm not trying to mod or anything but they asked for fantasy GBs which means they do not existing in RL and therefore cannot be subject to copyright.

OK here is mine

Name - Halls of Asclepius
Size - 5 X 5
Cost - 500 each of SAV goods

Design - Multi story building with Rod of Asclepius on front (Asclepius is the God of Ancient Greece associated with Healing).

Active bonus - allows the resurrection of 1 unit lost in battle (GBG, GvG and GE). Increasing by 1 for every 10 levels (or number to be decided by developers) to a maximum of 8 units.

Passive bonus - small reduction in time taken to heal wounded troops. Increasing as GB levels up.

Reason for this GB - There are already GBs that provide more than enough for every other aspect in the game. But despite war and fighting being an integral part right from the start of FoE there is nothing that directly applies to troop health and performance.

Also for another fantasy building - How about an Event building that is basically a M.A.S.H. Unit with the ability to heal troops?

EzraYugi

Farmer
And, another one.
Name: Temple to Artemis/at Ephesus (either name works, they are the same thing)
Event: I'm honestly blanking here. Reply and tell me what you think.
Construction costs: 100 of each EMA goods.
Size: 3x5
Design:
Imagine this:
images.jpg
with this in front:
images (1).jpg
Description:
The Temple of Artemis/at Ephesus, was a Greek temple dedicated to an ancient, local form of the goddess Artemis (associated with Diana, a Roman goddess). It was located in Ephesus. It was completely rebuilt twice, once after a devastating flood and three hundred years later after an act of arson, and in its final form was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. By 401 AD it had been ruined or destroyed. Only foundations and fragments of the last temple remain at the site.

Active boost: Produces a special unit, explained below.

Passive boost: Attacker's attack and defense increased by 1% each level.

Boost description:
When I say stats below, I mean attack, defense, range, movement, combat bonuses, and terrain bonuses.
The special unit is the Huntress. The Huntress is similar to the Barbarians, from the EMA Bonus Questline provinces, and the Braves, from the Industrial Age Bonus provinces, in that the Huntress has the ability Last Stand, granting her an extra 8 Attack and Defense points when a player-controlled Barbarian, Brave, or Huntress dies in battle. She has the attack and defense of the ranged unit of each age, and she adapts every time you collect it so that you collect the Huntress of your era. For example, if you are in the Colonial Age and collect from the Temple, you receive Huntresses with the same stats as Musketeers. Then, if you age up to Industrial Age and collect again, you will receive Huntressess with the stats of Riflemen. However, the previously collected Colonial age units do not move up an age. Also, if you collect this unit in the Progressive Era, the Huntress does NOT receive the Dug-In skill of the Sniper. This applies to all Eras where the ranged units have special abilities.

Last edited:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Name Parthenon
the glorious monument of antiquity
was dedicated to
goddess Athena
the goddess of wisdom and strategy
Age All Αges.
Size: 6χ4

Design:

pieces of plans
there will be
on the battlefields

depending on the level
Active bunus wear reduction on the battlefields
Passive bunus healing of military units after the first battle in the double battles

The Parthenon after 2500 years of life remains the most beautiful building in the world
according with vote in 2019 of Αrchitects

The Parthenon as it is today

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

Οναμα Παρθενών
Το πιο Ενδοξο Μνημείο της Αρχαιότητας
ήταν αφιερωμένο στην θεά Αθηνά
την θεά της σοφίας και της στρατηγικής
Εποχη Ολων των Εποχων
Διαστασεις 6χ4
Σχεδιο
Εξωτερικο

Εσωτερικο

κομματια σχεδιων θα βρισκονται απο τα Πεδια Μαχων
ανάλογα με το επίπεδο

Ενεργο μπόνους
μείωση της φθοράς στα Πεδία Μαχων
Παθητικο μπόνους
θεραπεία των στρατιωτικών μονάδων μετά την πρώτη μάχη στις διπλές μάχες

Ο Παρθενωνας μετα απο 2500 χρονια ζωης παραμενει το Ομορφοτερο κτηριο του Κοσμου
συμφωνα με την ψηφοφορια το 2019 των Αρχιτεκτονων

Ο Παρθενωνας οπως ειναι σημερα

Last edited:

EzraYugi

Farmer
pieces of plans
there will be
on the battlefields

Υπέροχη ιδέα! "Θα υπάρξουν σχέδια
στο πεδίο της μάχης "Αυτό σημαίνει ότι οι μπλε εκτυπώσεις είναι ανταμοιβή των αγώνων;
Google Translated into Greek
English text:
Great idea! "There will be pieces of plans
on the battlefields" Does this mean blue prints are a reward of fights?

Emperor XX

Farmer
Name - Planetarium A

Age - Space Age Venus (or an age after)

Construction Costs - 500 - 650 - 525 - 700 - 850 SAV (or other) goods, 70 FPs to reach level 1.

Design - A large dome with a semicircular entrance and no windows.

Size -
7 x 8

Description - Planetarium A was constructed as an information center to display new space discoveries to its visitors.

Production - 215,000 Supplies every 24 hours

Passive Ability - Offers a 3% chance to instantly kill an enemy unit upon your unit's retaliation.

Reason / Inspiration - There have been special fighting abilities made for attacking such as the AO, Kraken and VP abilities, so this special ability would add a different type of new special fighting abilities that could be useful. Just a thought :)

EzraYugi

Farmer
This time we have a futuristic GB

Name: The Time Machine
Event: Released on S.A.J. era
Construction costs: 800 of each S.A.J. goods.
Size: 5x5
Design:
1609950857276.png
Description:
The Time Machine was originally a concept in a novel by H.G. Wells, and today it stands in your city, granting you the ability to travel through time. Inhabitants of future times can often be seen coming through this machine, and they bring their cultural diversity with them.

Active boost: Goods of the player's selection. The player can choose goods from before, after, or within their current age.

Passive boost: Population and happiness.

Boost description: 2 goods at level 1, 1 more good per level. 20 population at level 1. 6,000 happiness on level 1.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Name: Westminster Palace (mostly chosen for Big Ben - so another famous clock could be used instead)
Size: 4x7

Active Boost: "Rush" for varying amount of time on every building in your city (possibly including the next collection of this building) (similar to a mass supply rush - but functioning on GBs and special productions and stuff).

Passive Boost: Coin Boost for X charges after collection?

Balance: Looking at something like 1 or 2 hrs at level 10; able to hit 8 hrs+ at high levels (effectively serving as a boost to your city's overall productivity if you can manage the time constraints)

Primary purpose at low levels would be to escape the drifting-collection-time problem. You could use it on a daily basis to bring your collection back to "before i go to sleep" or "before i go to work" or whatever. At higher levels it would theoretically provide immense value to big-collection cities at a cost of them having to deal with odd collection times. Now while this could be hugely powerful, it does return some of the power to "what your city actually makes" which has become less important in recent years owing to first the Arc and now GBG.

It could also be done the other way where the time modification is the passive boost and the active boost is just flat coins or something. This might be more appealing from the perspective of preserving plunderability since the player has no control over when their collection comes up - where with it being a rush on collection they can just do it to trigger their collection and catch up all the other buildings.

Matteozzzo

Steward
Name: Time Machine
Construction Costs: 4000 New Era Goods
Size: 5x5
Connection: Road connection required.
First Bonus: Reduces by x% the collection time for every building (including GBs), excluded military buildings (already boosted by guild level)
Second Bonus: Guild Goods

The time reduction could be 1%/level for the first 10 levels and then 0.1%/level for the following levels.

Matteozzzo

Steward
Name: Cornucopia
Construction Costs: 4000 New Era Goods
Size: 5x4
Connection: Road connection required.
First Bonus: Produces x goods every 24 hours, randomly chosen from any type you can produce in your city.
Second Bonus: Happiness

It's like Alcatraz, but it produces goods instead of military units.
The goods are chosen according to the goods buildings (of any era) that are present in your city.