• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

C3PO

Farmer
Troubleshooting
yes
If I collect my harvest via "Collect All Finished Production" and I am not member of a guild it breaks off with a message like "You can only collect when you are in a guild" ( Not exactly but you know what I mean...) and half of productions are not collected and restarted.
This happens since some days on live servers and some weeks on beta. Before the collect automatism simply skipped the "guild buildings" and collected the rest.

Browser or App version and version number
SRWare Iron
Version 81.0.4200.0 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Recreation steps
Have a arc or observeratorium ready to collect
Have lots of other Buildings ready to collect
Don't be member of a guild
Use "Collect All Finished Production"
Frequency
Every time using "Collect All Finished Production"
Can this be reproduced?
yes

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Thank you for reporting this. Could you make sure that your application is updated to the lastest version (1.192.19) and when this happens, could you make a screenshot and attach it in this thread? This would really help our investigation.

C3PO

Farmer
lordwasa: I'm playing in browser so version should always be latest?
I will post an screenshot as soon as my productions are ready.

Guild related buildings are:

Observatory
Arc
some Statue of Honor
Airship - Lv. 11

C3PO

Farmer
First: My city before collecting
Second: After collect all --> Breakes off
Third: I tried collect all again --> Screen zooms in, collectes some building and breakes off again
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Could you please also contact us via the Support so we can check with your account what went wrong and which productions weren't collected?

Fenix

Viceroy
Yes the guild productions can't be collected, but all the others should. The warning should appear only after all the other are collected. The only remaining buildings to collect should be the guilda related buildings.

C3PO

Farmer
Yes the guild productions can't be collected, but all the others should. The warning should appear only after all the other are collected. The only remaining buildings to collect should be the guilda related buildings.

That is what I have expected and that's how it worked before. I think since last update on live servers the behavior has changed and here a few days before.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
If you are not not in a guild you cannot collect any building that gives guild resources. If you are above 99 forgepoints, you also cannot collect any building that produces forgepoints.

As far as we can see now, it's not a bug but we will keep an eye out for potential issues ;)

CrashBoom

Legend
If you are not not in a guild you cannot collect any building that gives guild resources. If you are above 99 forgepoints, you also cannot collect any building that produces forgepoints.

As far as we can see now, it's not a bug but we will keep an eye out for potential issues ;)
but actually that isn't the bug

the bug is that other buildings don't get collected

if you are above 99 FP all other buildings that don't produce FP get collected

and btw:
why is there a warning for not being able to collect guild goods
but no warning for not being able to collect FP :rolleyes:

C3PO

Farmer
If you are not not in a guild you cannot collect any building that gives guild resources.
This is ok. This was not the point.
If you are above 99 forgepoints, you also cannot collect any building that produces forgepoints.
But this doesn't apply to the "Collect All Finished Productions" button.
The feature doesn't work consequent at this point.
If you have >99 FP in temporary storage it runs into error
If you have < 100 FP in temporary storage there is no limit.

The point is: The mechanism collecting the buildings changed. Before it seems it collected Non-Guild-Buildings first and Guild-Buildings at the end then the message appeared. So all collections have done except the Guild Buildings.

Of course you can say "It's not a bug, it's a feature" but this makes the real feature useless if you are not in a guild...

CrashBoom

Legend
It's not a bug
To collect the guild productions you must stay in one guild;yours or joined at one
please read carefully

If I collect my harvest via "Collect All Finished Production" and I am not member of a guild it breaks off with a message like "You can only collect when you are in a guild" ( Not exactly but you know what I mean...) and half of productions are not collected and restarted.
This happens since some days on live servers and some weeks on beta. Before the collect automatism simply skipped the "guild buildings" and collected the rest.
as you can see there are buildings which are NOT guild productions which are not collected

Sinitar

Regent
and btw:
why is there a warning for not being able to collect guild goods
but no warning for not being able to collect FP :rolleyes:
it has always there a warning for not being able to collect FP in both versions(browser and app mobile) if you had more of 99 fp's(encountered yesterday at mobile app when I tried to plunder someone)

CrashBoom

Legend
it has always there a warning for not being able to collect FP in both versions(browser and app mobile) if you had more of 99 fp's(encountered yesterday at mobile app when I tried to plunder someone)
ALWAYS ?

we are talking here about the collect all here
and the last time I made that mistake there was no warning :rolleyes:

everything except the FP productions were collected. no warning. not aborted and skipped the rest after the algorithm hit the first FP building

so please don't come with your plundering problems in a bug report for the collect all feature
and just wondering: how often did you use collect all with 100+ FP in the bar ?

CrashBoom

Legend
and just for the warning message
Alcatraz is also a building where it is possible not to be collected from the collect all

and that is also not giving a warning message
yes I am still talking about collect all. only to get sure that you don't say: if you click on Alca you get your warning

happened to me in the past too
sold the military building (and forgot to build a new one) and after a week I recognized that Alca didn't produce anything for about a week
(side world, only logged in to collect with collect all)

Sinitar

Regent
ALWAYS ?
we are talking here about the collect all here
and the last time I made that mistake there was no warning :rolleyes:
everything except the FP productions were collected. no warning. not aborted and skipped the rest after the algorithm hit the first FP building
Infact I wrote only the pf's production not the others
so please don't come with your plundering problems in a bug report for the collect all feature
and just wondering: how often did you use collect all with 100+ FP in the bar ?
it's 4 years old that I use only the "collect all feature" to not spend every time 5-10 mins for it
and just for the warning message
Alcatraz is also a building where it is possible not to be collected from the collect all

and that is also not giving a warning message
yes I am still talking about collect all. only to get sure that you don't say: if you click on Alca you get your warning

happened to me in the past too
sold the military building (and forgot to build a new one) and after a week I recognized that Alca didn't produce anything for about a week
(side world, only logged in to collect with collect all)
ahahahhahha No,I didn't get to talk about that as well but that was predictable

C3PO

Farmer
Ok guys... back to topic.
After support told me to clear my cache I tried collecting again and here is what happens:

Message appears and some buildings seem to be collected. I confirm message and do a refresh in my browser (F5)

1.JPG

After refresh my city looks like this:

2.JPG

As you see in fact nothing happend to my buildings.
Collect all has no effect if I am not in a guild but it causes a visualisation error.

So if you don't want to tell that don't being able to "Collect All" while not being member of a guild this is a Bug!

Sinitar

Regent
Ok guys... back to topic.
After support told me to clear my cache I tried collecting again and here is what happens:

Message appears and some buildings seem to be collected. I confirm message and do a refresh in my browser (F5)

View attachment 6289

After refresh my city looks like this:

View attachment 6290

As you see in fact nothing happend to my buildings.
Collect all has no effect if I am not in a guild but it causes a visualisation error.

So if you don't want to tell that don't being able to "Collect All" while not being member of a guild this is a Bug!
to be clear:what browser you use?Chrome,I suppose