• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mobile app - double shield of the same colour

Sinitar

Regent
Troubleshooting
No
Browser or App version and version number
Android 9 pie mobile app 1.191.20
Recreation steps
Having other 2 opponent in that sector
Taking that sector
Frequency
First time
Can this be reproduced?
I'm not sure

Panthera

Merchant
Hi
you are lucky me I always banged for years on shields in GvG
a display bug without consequence which is not really likely to be fixed if it is a problem of refreshing

Paris

Farmer
We will investigate. If anyone has current screenshots of this happening in browser version, please feel free to post.

Sinitar

Regent
Wait!
To be clear: I haven't installed the beta app on my phone so I can't know if there it has fixed or not
But you do know, that if live hits 1.193 this will be fixed in the live app? Everything fixed in the beta app is later fixed in the live app.
This I know and if you look the screens are from beta server not the live server,even if 2 nights ago I notified this bug also in live server after 1 hour posted here the bug

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS).
If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS).
If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.
Alas, I got half hour ago the latest version as the ios,even if I use android

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Both app stores had 1.192 this morning, I checked. They should contain the same basic updates.
The thing I don't know is how many of the problems we have identified are fixed. So if your problem is still occurring please let us know here. (I recognize this one may need to wait for 1.193)