• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Umbrathor

Baronet
The design of the event buildings is fine. The game mechanics so far are better than the soccer variant.

The building's rewards are rather disappointing, and I agree that this is true for several of the previous events as well. Which is fine, a continuous improvement would result in a continuous inflation. I am happy that the inflation is being discontinued. Not sure whether presenting inferior beuildings is the way to go, though. Never disappoint. if you do not want to introduce a better new building, than just do not introduce a new building. A better idea might have been to have a previous favorite return as the main prize - the treasury for instance. Making that into a daily prize is just another kind of inflation.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Hey all. Let me try and answer some of the questions I have seen in the recent discussion

1. Regarding the Event on mobile, as a Beta server, it is not always possible to release an event or feature to the App at the same time as the Browser version of the game, which is what has happened in this case. We will announce in the forums when it will be available, but please check your App Store for updates to ensure that your device is ready. (And as noted in the discussion, if you have an Android and want to download the Beta app, that is another option.)

2, Regarding the Avatars. The St Patrick's Day avatars were not intended. The developers are working on getting that fixed.

3. Regarding the milestones awards. The number of footballs awarded for individual quests was increased, and as a result the total needed to be rebalanced. That was where the adjustment was made.

4. There is a bug where having the event building in inventory can cause a hang or reboot in the app on mobile (which is not ready for the event). That has been reported and the developers are actively working on getting it fixed.

Thank you all for your questions and patience, and for helping us get the Forge Bowl Event ready for live release.

CrashBoom

Legend
3. Regarding the milestones awards. The number of footballs awarded for individual quests was increased, and as a result the total needed to be rebalanced. That was where the adjustment was made.
once again the math guy from InnoGames proves to be the worst mathematician in the whole world

changed to from 120 last year (first 35 quests) to 110 this year o_O

and calling it an increase

CrashBoom

Legend
or probably you wanted to say
this year the event building has only 8 level but last year it had 10 levels

so you only need 80% of the footballs compared to last year
for that reason we reduced the total amount of footballs you get

The Babelus

Steward
Didn't they deploy Forge Bowl Event with wrong Avatars for finishing Main Questline? Looks more like St. Patric's day Avatars, at least the man version.

//edit: oh sorry, now I found that:
2, Regarding the Avatars. The St Patrick's Day avatars were not intended. The developers are working on getting that fixed.

Bonjour à tous!

Sincèrement niveau batiments ils sont graphiquement joli, bravo mais par contre les bonus au vue de leur taille qu'ils prennent ne sont pas du tout à la hauteur donc clairement cela ne sera pas des batiments à construire dans la ville tout en sachant que les expansions est le nerf de la difficulté de FOE donc mieux ne vaut pas perdre de la place pour si peu de bonus..Bien dommage, il faut revoir l'importance des bonus.
En plus ils doivent etre face du batiment principal, ils ne peuvent pas etre placé derrière aussi pour obtenir le bonus??

Migiwa

Merchant

Knowing that, wouldn't it be smart to reunite the 2 milestones with football balls in 1 and change the other with something else? Because these milestones don't feel like a reward...

Oh, no. You can choose what a useless field is more to your liking. But with coaches without alternative. Only for 150 diamonds
I mean, yes, the fields are fairly useless aside from FPs and Medals, but having a choice of the least useless is nice. I do wish they would rotate which buildings are offered in that field too. I have more victory towers and victory tower upgrades than I know what to do with.

Did anyone else notice an Olympic Treasury Lvl 1 in the list of grand prizes? It was right about where you'd expect the Terracotta Vineyard Lvl 1 to be.

The main prize is quite good for the FP and very beautiful. But quite bad for the military bonuses, especially for more advanced players. If you choose a 5x5 building with the attack bonus (vineyard + cypress pass), for example, you have only 8% for 25 squares. Even the pirate ship was better: 8% for 21 squares. And the Asylum is so much better than that (17% in Early Middle Ages)! If you choose the FP (vineyard + lavander lawn), you get 12 PF for 25 squares, that's good. But, as most people want military bonuses more than FP, this event won't be liked.

Owl II

Emperor
I mean, yes, the fields are fairly useless aside from FPs and Medals, but having a choice of the least useless is nice. I do wish they would rotate which buildings are offered in that field too. I have more victory towers and victory tower upgrades than I know what to do with.
Well, I wanted to say that the variety of coaches is as fake as the usefulness of these decors :)