• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Forge bowl quest defeat army make ppl enthusiastic

shad2389

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
no
stupid bug in forge bowl asks me to defeat army and make ppl enthusiastic but then i checked how much i needed to make em enthusiastic needed 2050 so placed airship lvl 3 thingking it should do job now my pop needs 2163 to be enthusiastic and quest did not complete

Browser or App version and version number
chrome
Recreation steps
i'd say need 2050 more hapiness to be enthusiastic then place Airship but not sure if it was realy 2050 needed but was somthing like that am sure
Frequency
don't know have not tryed to recreate i don't have enough store buildings
Urgency
well i'd say urgent cause ppl can't complete quest if this ain't fixed
Can this be reproduced?
don't know
Screenshots
don't have any

shad2389

Viceroy
uninstalled FoE helper reloaded game now decos give hapiness but i still did not complete quest wich should have been done when i placed airship

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
that sounds odd...
maybe you lost polishes along the way?

to circumvent you can just use the tavern boost though - also self-aid kits to polish some existing decos/cultural buildings also might do the trick

PS: Helper has no influence on the game mechanics at all

shad2389

Viceroy
if suport don't autocomplete this quest for me am not going to test this event anymore placed that airship for nothing in my city , i wanted to store it after i'd have completed it but now storing it would just make my ppl angry wich my ppl were not befor i started doing that quest

shad2389

Viceroy
realy , i had loads of bugs caused by it
had to uninstall FoE helper then reinstall multiple times in last month cause of FoE helper and clearing cash did nothing for those bugs only thing that worked was un-install FoE-helper
that sounds odd...
maybe you lost polishes along the way?

to circumvent you can just use the tavern boost though - also self-aid kits to polish some existing decos/cultural buildings also might do the trick
polishing makes no diference if adding decos makes my pop angry

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
polishing makes no diference if adding decos makes my pop angry
did you try? Also my argument was that you did not lose happiness by placing the deco but when you placed the deco, coincidentally another deco or cultural building lost polishment and therfore you had a net-loss of happiness

it also gives population
so the amount of needed happiness to get enthusiastic obviously increases too
was also my thought at first, but found that it gives way more happiness than population.
After having a second look though I found that it depends on the age - you are right when his airship is in the range between progressive and future

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
or do you misread the information

needed happiness to be enthusiastic: 2500
after deco build
needed happiness to be enthusiastic: 2400

when that value decrease that is good

shad2389

Viceroy
or do you misread the information

needed happiness to be enthusiastic: 2500
after deco build
needed happiness to be enthusiastic: 2400

when that value decrease that is good
no i needed 2050 befor airship then after i needed 2500 then added deco i now need 2713 happiness to be enthusiastic so did not miss-read info

shad2389

Viceroy
i realy disagree with you had these 3 bugs cause of FoE-helper : invisible army

bug1.jpg
def armys are suposed to be blue not red
bug2.jpg
had a 3rd bug but don't have image for 3rd where avatars disapeered cause of FoE helper all 3 bugs get fixed when i un-install FoE-helper and re-install

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
i realy disagree with you had these 3 bugs cause of FoE-helper : invisible army

View attachment 6248
def armys are suposed to be blue not red
View attachment 6249
had a 3rd bug but don't have image for 3rd where avatars disapeered cause of FoE helper all 3 bugs get fixed when i un-install FoE-helper and re-install
Never have seen any of those.
@mainline might want to take a look but I still doubt there is anything the helper could be responsible for with those bugs

mainline

Farmer
@shad2389 the FoE Helper can't manipulate the gaming style. This would be awesome :). But no. Its not possible!

The game content is loaded into a canvas that is not accessible by anyone.
I would rather assume that under Linux the WebGL engine works differently and that it causes an error when generating the graphics of Innos Script.

shad2389

Viceroy
@shad2389
Are you familiar with this bug? I suppose it affects you in parts. Uninstalling/installing the helper has nothing to do with it. Only the reloading of the page:

https://zz0.forgeofempires.com/page/media/news/chrome+86+issues/
@shad2389 the FoE Helper can't manipulate the gaming style. This would be awesome :). But no. Its not possible!

The game content is loaded into a canvas that is not accessible by anyone.
I would rather assume that under Linux the WebGL engine works differently and that it causes an error when generating the graphics of Innos Script.
i prefer using Chrome cause in other browsers i can't copy then paste with mouse , i tryed reloading game when that happens but no change it only changes when i un-install FoE-helper then re-instal re-loading my game with-out un-installing FoE-helper does not help me in anyway
only happens when i start fights with FoE helper on eaven the bug that makes avatars invisible only happens when FoE helper is on and always happens after i do a fight
am considering droping beta world completely no point in testing the dam things if when i report a bug suport say it's my it's my hardwares fault or just telling me to clear cash wich i always do befor reporting bugs and when i do report bug bug is still present after i cleared cash

Last edited:

shad2389

Viceroy
just remembered a 4th bug that is linked to my FoE helper don't have images there eather only happens when FoE helper is on stuff on AD shelves dissapeer
just happened again :
FoEbug12.jpg

Last edited:

shad2389

Viceroy
here's the print screens for bug where avatars disapeered cause of FoE helper :
bug3FoE.jpgbug31.jpg
only way i found to get rid of these bugs and yes i tryed only refreshing page , clearing cache ,but only thing that does the trick to get game back to normal is put FoE helper on off then reload then put FoE helper back on cause i like a few features on it

Last edited: