• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

3. The sleigh
Last year I just felt like it was a one-off and enough people would have complained about it so it would not appear in that way again, but no it's back and it still costs way too many diamonds for what it is worth, so to say the most I actually in some way do love the concept of the sleigh, but please just make it a wee bit more affordable and less " well either you spend a lot of money or you get nothing".

I think there has been an infinitessimally tiny 'improvement' with the reindeer over last year. Last year, Inno wanted to portray finding reindeer as finding a reward. Now it's a hidden reward OFFER. (caps added) So, they're being a tiny bit less deceptive than last year.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why? Although the stats are not superb, they are decent, especially when considering the set bonuses and that you get about 2 of them for free.

Also you can expect Inno to go over the top again in one of the upcoming events

There have been a lot of "new bests" recently. Governor's Villa post-tweaks is probably the strongest "overall" spammable building atm. Fall Fields provided a number of very customizable benefits (both options for new best in spammable FP/sq (shortlived, Jade Statue shattered it), and spammable attack/sq).

The House of the Wolf was also quite good - not a new strongest in any one field, but overall very efficient with everything it provides.

And while not every event should be expected to be a new best building, the stats on the bakeries along with the restrictions to get acceptable value from them are really quite poor - many of them deserving the title of worst grand prize this year. Especially considering to even get the full stats (which are still just mediocre) you need 3 types of bakeries.

If the set bonuses on the bakeries were rolled into the main building they'd still be mediocre, but at least buildable. Requiring 3 different bakeries just to raise them up to mediocre status has them in "never going to build that" status for me. Good set pieces should have exceptional stats when looked at individually, but require you to include less good ones. These don't hit that mark.

It has however been a pattern that christmas they've often had stinkers of grand prizes for. Anyone remember the god-awful winter village set? ;) Last year's train at least hit a niche so that might obscure memories of christmas past ;) I'm sure they have reasons why they make winter a lousy event (perhaps a time for new players who won't have as high of standards?)

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Most(including devs) believe GBG is fine. The game has now reached such a level the only resource that matters is the attack. We have an excess of goods, we have an excess of FP. We will never have an excess attack for GBG. And we have an excess of attack for everything other than GBG. An additional attack will not break anything in these conditions. Just like additional FP or additional goods. In my city no buildings that are worse bakeries in their statistics. And the mechanics of calendars and other things are not so exciting. This is why winter doesn't look great or just good

Last edited:

jlive2013

Farmer
9 Days. Then no more Start to get key. Long way up to 32 days. WHY ?? Not playing this on Live server when to come. This event use to be the one I love. Now you have destroyed that for me. Events are getting worse and worse :-(, and giving I feeling that the developed time don't case about the player. I is now only for those who are spending a lot af Diamons. So IT is not for fun, It is now only bussines :-(.

Nyxx

Merchant
I skimmed through the thread but couldn't find clear answer. To get the extra bonus, do the bakery specializations have to be different? Or can I place for example 3 lussebullar bakeries next to each other and they will boost each other?

I skimmed through the thread but couldn't find clear answer. To get the extra bonus, do the bakery specializations have to be different? Or can I place for example 3 lussebullar bakeries next to each other and they will boost each other?
I really HOPE so, but I'm afraid you need 3 different Bakeries, sadly ....

Panthera

Merchant

I have already made a complaint for the text on the bakery to be modified
I also have 2 unique buildings and no bonus

CrashBoom

Legend
I have already made a complaint for the text on the bakery to be modified
I also have 2 unique buildings and no bonus
a level 3 bakery isn't an unique winter set bakery
that is an unfinished bakery

:rolleyes:

and the text says: "unique winter bakery set building"

and when you now look at the different levels of the bakery only max level bakery have the attribute "winter bakery set"

-Alin-

Emperor
Why Inno keeps implementing in game this type of garbage events?
Sure I will not spend 10000 diamonds to get all the keys remain to unlock that nice portrait in Calendar, and for sure 3000 diamonds I will not spend to unlock Reindeer Sleigh to get the prizes shown in it ...
From the moment we collect reindeers that sleigh should be free to open, for everyone ...
And Bakeries, are taking too much space for what they give, and we have(I hope) the possibility to get 2 fully upgraded for free till the end of this event, if no, well, thats it, in AD should be usefull to buy checkmates, marble gates and more.

I really don't understand what's happening from year to year ...

CrashBoom

Legend
the bakery has to be level 7 to count since there aren't any bonuses until then.
his bakery is at level 7. at least one.

but the bakery has to be level 7 since only a level 7 bakery is a set bakery

so he has one set bakery and one no set bakery
but for set bonus at least 2 set buildings are needed

jtrucker

Baronet
It has to be THREE bakeries, all on lvl 7 and each must be different (so no, you cannot have three Gingerbread ones)

Bakeries on level less than 7 do not count at all.

And it is mathematically unattainable for free. You will very likely get two (with some luck of course), so you will get the first extra bonus. The second bonus / third bakery is ONLY FOR PAYING PLAYERS.

Since Innogames is a business entity which needs to show profit in their books, we have nothing to complain about, right? Or better yet - we can complain, but they have no obligation to listen to it. (and yes, I find it as frustrating as anybody else, but no matter my/your frustration, they still need to make profit or they'll go out of business. It is that simple.)
On the other hand, if we scream loudly enough, they MIGHT change the math for live servers. There is always hope, isn't it? So lets scream
AAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
lol, i recieved only 2 ... and I had 4 doors unopened, 5 with the today one ...
that are 2 doors to open
that equals 20 lockpicks :p

daily challenge gives 2 lockpicks

so you got 10 completed daily challenges for the first 10 days for free
and today is day 11